DevonDeathTrip

General Jaruzelski

Guest Guest

I agree it would be better if ZZG went,since she's on this years list, but if she has no intention of going this year, I will happily settle for Jaruzelski going instead !

He is on my deathrace team so the sooner the better from my scoring potential.

Using Microsoft translate the following quote from his daughter was published on a Polish paper website.

Very afraid that my dad at any time may no longer be with us.

Has he gone? Headline says so, but I've got no content showing.

Using Microsoft translate the following quote from his daughter was published on a Polish paper website.

Very afraid that my dad at any time may no longer be with us.

Yosemite-Sam.gif

Has he gone? Headline says so, but I've got no content showing.

860055d1388860846t-does-anyone-conceal-carry-when-they-ride-yosemite-sam.jpg

Wait, wait. That might just be a "placeholder" article they've put there waiting for the inevitable news, which they will fill out when it happens. And it got accidentally published on the site even though he's not dead yet.

Wait, wait. That might just be a "placeholder" article they've put there waiting for the inevitable news, which they will fill out when it happens. And it got accidentally published on the site even though he's not dead yet.

That's what I suspect. None of the major agencies are running it yet.

Oh come on Wolhjzjzjeeeeezjiiiiiiiiech, or whatever your name is. Hang on for your Uncle Z here. I mean there's so much to live for. If they ever do a live-action remake of Wind in the Willows, you'll be the number 1 choice to play Toad, they won't even need any make-up.

A Deathrace joker, and major pick, worth 231 pts if he goes before midnight local time.

Last post from Polish paper through Google translate.

General Wojciech Jaruzelski is dead - BBC announced today , fact and Newsweek . - That's not true . Alive, but in serious condition - meanwhile said in an interview with Onet his daughter , Monika Jaruzelska . Wojciech Jaruzelski three years struggling with cancer for several months with short breaks stayed in the hospital. Wojciech Jaruzelski, a few days ago had a stroke , his condition deteriorated greatly . For several days in intensive care. - I 'm afraid that my dad at any time can already be there . His condition is serious . I was with him at the hospital , but the first time I had any contact with him , lying unconscious . I'm very afraid - said yesterday " Super Express " Monika Jaruzelska , the daughter of a general.

For several days Jaruzelski staying at the Military Medical Institute . Before the weekend general health was good. Doctors have wondered , even if not write him home after nearly two-week stay in the hospital , during which he removed the port vascular drug delivery in cancer chemotherapy ; General underwent a minor procedure Urological .

They are suggesting that rumour of his death are greatly exaggerated (or at least a bit quick off the mark)

They're not holding back on the treatment just cos he's ancient then, or 'cause he's an ex-Commie. Good.

I guess I believe Rotten Ali's post from last year where he says he was only a mildly repressive leader.

I mean obviously he must have been otherwise we would never have fucking heard of Lech Walesa would we!

Fuckin' 'ell. There's nothing like a dying Commie to bring heaps of people onto the board in the middle of the day is there?

Would have been handy if he'd died yesterday and given us 2 extra points on the DDP

• Like 1

I wonder if Dorota has been visiting him in hospital recently

635328245586188176.jpg

• Like 1

• Like 1

I wonder if Doreta has been visiting him in hospital recently

Fuck........ that is funny. Unfortunately for you, apparently I have reached the maximum limit of "likes" that I am allowed to give in one day. Never had that before.....

I had no idea there was a limit on the number of "likes" you can do in one day.

Well now we know. I wonder what the limit is.

*clicks like again*

Actually it just worked. So obviously I must have given a "like" 24 hours ago which has just "expired" so to speak (I mean in terms of the daily limit counter). Wow.

• Like 1

Fuck........ that is funny. Unfortunately for you, apparently I have reached the maximum limit of "likes" that I am allowed to give in one day. Never had that before.....

I hit it on the day Thatcher died.

• Like 1

I am retarded and I eat my own shit.

• Like 2

Hahahahahahahahaha.

It's funny because it's (presumably) true.

I'm guessing the limit might be anything between 15 and 25.

It's 15 I think. I don't think I liked more than 5 in the last 24 hours and it ran out at 10 on the first page.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

It is true! There was a lot of comment that day and a lot of it was very funny but also a lot was quite poignant. I used to work for British Coal.

You know, this isn't necessarily all over or anything. I mean, anyone who's having an "affair" with his nurse at 90 probably has a lot of will to live. Even if it can't have been the most.............. ahem, physical, of affairs. Well they certainly wouldn't have been doing any bloody karma sutra, anyway.

Let's wait and see. And how easily we forget - how long Sharon lasted, even when it annoyed the piss out of so many DLers/deadpoolers

Hahahahahahahahaha.

It is true! There was a lot of comment that day and a lot of it was very funny but also a lot was quite poignant. I used to work for British Coal.

Oh, right. Remind me to wear riot gear if I ever meet you at a DL convention or whatever, then.

• Like 1

You know, this isn't necessarily all over or anything. I mean, anyone who's having an "affair" with his nurse at 90 probably has a lot of will to live. Even if it can't have been the most.............. ahem, physical, of affairs. Well they certainly wouldn't have been doing any bloody karma sutra, anyway.

Let's wait and see. And how easily we forget - how long Sharon lasted, even when it annoyed the piss out of so many DLers/deadpoolers

Suharto lasted a couple of weeks after he fell ill, at one point he was sat up in bed enjoying a cup of tea and a biscuit. I think that was about a day or two before he died.

Whatever the situation this must be the end game he has been teasing us since 1998 when he was first listed. I don't see him lasting another 16 years.