The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2013

Peter Falk has Alzheimers

I see what you did there but it was slightly ruined by the fact Falk had a serious case of the deads in 2011.

Now that was worth dropping in for :lol:

Christopher Lee, Richard Attenborough, Vera Lynn, Annette Crosbie, Clint Eastwood, Jimmy Carter, Bernie Nolan, Alan Whicker (now 87), Betty Boothroyd, Frank Thornton, Peter Sallis, Jimmy Perry, Honour Blackman, Zsa Zsa Gabor, June Whitfield, Louis Jourdan (now 93)

Good line up from Dead Rat, hone it a bit more and add in four more names and that's a fair team.

Christopher Lee, Richard Attenborough, Vera Lynn, Annette Crosbie, Clint Eastwood, Jimmy Carter, Bernie Nolan, Alan Whicker (now 87), Betty Boothroyd, Frank Thornton, Peter Sallis, Jimmy Perry, Honour Blackman, Zsa Zsa Gabor, June Whitfield, Louis Jourdan (now 93)

Good line up from Dead Rat, hone it a bit more and add in four more names and that's a fair team.

To expand the list I would add... Bruce Forsyth, Gene Wilder, Nancy Reagan, Peter O'Toole, Dick Van Dyke, Angela Lansbury, Ken Dodd, Roger Bannister (didnt look to peaky at olympics in 2012), Prince Philip (surely needs to start appearing on the list now)

Decent list, however I'd lose Eastwood, he may be 82 but I'm willing to wager he'll be around for a while yet, still active and has always been very health-conscious

Decent list, however I'd lose Eastwood, he may be 82 but I'm willing to wager he'll be around for a while yet, still active and has always been very health-conscious

Thing with Clintwood is he probably will go on a few more years but his appearance just makes you think he's frail and that he could snuff it any moment

Thing with Clintwood is he probably will go on a few more years but his appearance just makes you think he's frail and that he could snuff it any moment

Always a possibility, but I'd say there's a lot of safer bets out there...unless he's your wild card?

Queen Fabiola of Belgium is too weak to take part of the King's Fest festivities next week. Might be a great candidate for next year.

qf.jpg

438806.jpg

How about Lindsay Lohan? She joins the 27 club July 2, 2013. Her father has a bad heart from abusing cocaine; the widowmaker. Michael Lohan for the double, right after daughter Lindsay. I like Clint Eastwood, too. Well, he's already talking to empty chairs. And Justin Bieber, here's hoping. ;)

Was anybody watching Celebrity Rehab? If there was a "celebrity" past due it would be Leif Garrett (heroin).

To expand the list I would add... Bruce Forsyth, Gene Wilder, Nancy Reagan, Peter O'Toole, Dick Van Dyke, Angela Lansbury, Ken Dodd, Roger Bannister (didnt look to peaky at olympics in 2012), Prince Philip (surely needs to start appearing on the list now)

I do not think Lansbury would be the best choice, she and James Earl Jones are going to be starring in an Australian version of Driving Miss Daisy in 2013 which suggests she is in quite robust health. Though at the age of 87 who knows?

To keep on the Broadway theme, Carol Channing (Hello Dolly, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes...) recently cancelled an appearance on stage. If you know anything about Channing, you'll know she famously never missed an appearance whilst doing Dolly over hundreds of shows. At the age of 92 it could be the first sign of her demise (fellow Dolly, Dora Bryan appears to reaching her end as well). Another Broadwayite and star of Two's Company Elaine Stritch has had to cancel a few appearances, considering her years of alcoholism and type 2 diabetes it is surprising she has made it to 87 (Donald Sinden isn't looking to well either).

Also comedian and Potato Head Don Rickles has been making less and less appearances after the death of his son, perhaps his time is coming at a young age of 86 (at least youngest of my little group).

Queen Fabiola of Belgium is too weak to take part of the King's Fest festivities next week. Might be a great candidate for next year.

qf.jpg

438806.jpg

YES!!

Bring it on, could a Belgian make the Deathlist?

That lower picture is caption competition material. :P

That lower picture is caption competition material. :P

438806.jpg

Sorry I don't know any of there names

Guy in the front with the grey suit saying "WOW look at the ass on that". And the rest of them all checking the ass out

yep....someone ought to write a caption .

But actually....WHAT on earth is making all those Belgian Royals laugh so much ? They are all looking at the seat the Old Dear has just vacated...so...did she make a mess?

Or was there a whoppee cushion perhaps?

The "guy in the front with the grey suit" is Albert II, King of the Belgians and brother-in-law of Queen Fabiola. The woman sitting on the bench is Queen Paola. I recognise a few other faces, but I can't put names on them.

regards,

Hein

I am going to throw in a few names for serious consideration for the official list Henry Cecil (if he makes it), Richard Adams, Rodney Bewes, Ian Brady and Prince Philip.

Vera Lynn is usually wheeled out this time of year however this year I have not seen her at any public events. Maybe we'll not meet again.

In a slightly different approach to this topic, under the rules a maximum of 25 picks are allowed to be carried forward to the next year. There are 11 dead so far, so 14 picks need to leave.

My suggestions are Nigel Lawson, PD James, Partick McNee, Dick van Dyke, James Randi, Tariq Aziz, Saif al Islam Gaddafi, Ariel Sharon, Fats Domino, Herman Wouk, Hosni Mubarak, Jake Lamotta, Al Molinaro & Chuck Berry.

I actually found it quite difficult to make the call on some of these because I think this list was a pretty good one.

In a slightly different approach to this topic, under the rules a maximum of 25 picks are allowed to be carried forward to the next year. There are 11 dead so far, so 14 picks need to leave.

My suggestions are Nigel Lawson, PD James, Partick McNee, Dick van Dyke, James Randi, Tariq Aziz, Saif al Islam Gaddafi, Ariel Sharon, Fats Domino, Herman Wouk, Hosni Mubarak, Jake Lamotta, Al Molinaro & Chuck Berry.

I actually found it quite difficult to make the call on some of these because I think this list was a pretty good one.

Yeah, early December is usually the time to start the "who do you think will be the top 50 for 2013?" thread. My guess is that Michael Winner will be the number 1 spot next year.

Yeah, early December is usually the time to start the "who do you think will be the top 50 for 2013?" thread. My guess is that Michael Winner will be the number 1 spot next year.

Not Henry Cecil?

Not Henry Cecil?

Be a toss-up between Cecil, Winner and Clive James I'd say, assuming they're all still with us come January 1st...

Not Henry Cecil?

Not Henry Cecil?

Be a toss-up between Cecil, Winner and Clive James I'd say, assuming they're all still with us come January 1st...

Yeah, that's three of the top 10 right there, maybe even the top five. Winner just "seems" like the perfect DL pick. Terminally ill, a cunt and he's going to do his dying in public.

• Like 1

Not Henry Cecil?

Not Henry Cecil?

Yeah, that's three of the top 10 right there, maybe even the top five. Winner just "seems" like the perfect DL pick. Terminally ill, a cunt and he's going to do his dying in public.

Chopper Read and Reg Presley are decent candidates too

Reg, yeah. Chopper doesn't really feel like a DL pick. Same way that they're not going to pick Bonnie Franklin.

I'd heard about two months ago Reg was meant to be slowly on the mend now, so I'd be wary of picking him myself.

If Chopper gets on the List, I'd be very surprised to say the least.