Tuber Mirum

37. Dick Cheney

2 minutes ago, sewermaintenance said:

I thought it was Milkon Beynes?

Come on Zorders, tell us how you feel about Phantom nowadays. 

Why are you talking about this shit instead of kicking my ass by saying "given" a lot, ya big autistic grapefruit?

Let's see:

Insults members at random? Check

Says trump will definitely win? Check

Dodges question about Milton Keynes? Check

Doesn't deny he hates Phantom? Check

Zorders indeed. 

My apologies for anyone thinking that Cheney died. Sadly he’s still alive and well... 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Let's see:

Insults members at random? Check

Says trump will definitely win? Check

Dodges question about Milton Keynes? Check

Doesn't deny he hates Phantom? Check

Zorders indeed. 

Ngl I thought you were making the comparison to me xDDD

But what is everyone's beef with Milkon Beynes? Surely Northampton is worse.

• Like 1

Think it’s more that the scum Zorders is from Milton Keynes than anything else...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Ngl I thought you were making the comparison to me xDDD

But what is everyone's beef with Milkon Beynes? Surely Northampton is worse.

Northampton is a shit hole by accident.

Somebody actually took the time to design Milton Keynes to be a shithole.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 15/05/2020 at 19:59, Miracle Aligner said:

Northampton is a shit hole by accident.

Somebody actually took the time to design Milton Keynes to be a shithole.

From what I was told, MK was a nice place when my parents moved there in ''92. Apparently it got shit a few years after when all the chavs came in. 

But yeah things got forgotten about and eventually became a shithole. Not to mention that all of our MPs have been relatively shit - including the Tory snob we have in charge rn.

I wrote him a letter once when I was in my mid teens about animals being banned in circuses and how we should go through with making it a thing of the past (due to the abuse the animals had to endure). His response was basically 'Noted and I'll think about it' so yeah I don't rate MK but I've defo lived in much worse places. Try Jamestown Rd in Camden for one.

Is it just me, or does Dick Cheney look slightly aged in this photo? I mean, he’ll live regardless, but might be something of note. 

On 28/06/2020 at 07:00, DCI Frank Burnside said:

He'll go for a while yet. Fucker has has what 5 heart attacks ? and still going strong

He’s still healthy, he’s even planning a few hunting trips.

On 26/06/2020 at 15:38, Joey Russ said:

Is it just me, or does Dick Cheney look slightly aged in this photo? I mean, he’ll live regardless, but might be something of note. 

He's nearly 80 years old now, of course he's gonna look aged

9 hours ago, Nasquacker said:

He's nearly 80 years old now, of course he's gonna look aged

Suspect it's just a while since you last saw him on camera. I'd say he looks decent for an 80 year old who has had 5 heart attacks. I don't expect him to go this year. 

2 hours ago, DeathClock said:

Fake news? Please...

What insight has he got? Well, Iran's got lots of oil....Saudi Arabia's got lots of oil....Yemen's got lots of oil...ooh Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar too....oh and has anyone ever told you about Iraq...? :facepalm:

I read today his Secretary of State is tipped to be Chris Coons, his Senate replacement in Delaware. From my limited knowledge of him I don't understand him to be particularly hawkish, although he is a very strong supporter of Israel. Anyway, if this news of Cheney is true, I can only assume it's along a specific limited policy area or objective. How much outside foreign policy advice does a long-time member and 3-time Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee really need?

6 hours ago, DeathClock said:

Fake news? Please...

Aw fuck sake... What a long 4 years this is gonna be...

Well at least the big bad evil orange man is gone...

• Facepalm 1

I suggest that Cheney should be dropped for the 2021 DL, as he will apparently take on that role in advising Biden on foreign policy and is in no immediate danger, health wise. 

15 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

What insight has he got? Well, Iran's got lots of oil....Saudi Arabia's got lots of oil....Yemen's got lots of oil...ooh Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar too....oh and has anyone ever told you about Iraq...? :facepalm:

I read today his Secretary of State is tipped to be Chris Coons, his Senate replacement in Delaware. From my limited knowledge of him I don't understand him to be particularly hawkish, although he is a very strong supporter of Israel. Anyway, if this news of Cheney is true, I can only assume it's along a specific limited policy area or objective. How much outside foreign policy advice does a long-time member and 3-time Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee really need?

Politico believes the favorite for State to be Susan Rice, and I agree with that assessment, unless Mitch McConnell is hellbent on not confirming her, which I guess is possible.  It's also possible that the Democrats still get to the Senate majority (or 50/50, which is the same thing).  Coons is on the Foreign Relations Committee though, and obviously Biden is very familiar with him, though he's even more familiar with Rice, having worked with her closely during the Obama Administration.  

As far as Cheney is concerned, I'm sure it's not like he's going to have a super-active role in whatever advice he gives to Biden, if that report is true.

On 08/11/2020 at 08:37, DeathClock said:

Fake news? Please...

Matt Dornic, Head of Strategic Communications at CNN tweeted that the organization never said that. 

• Like 3

On 08/11/2020 at 07:37, DeathClock said:

Fake news? Please...

Fake news sure, but we will be treated to 4 years of War! Load up on Halliburton and Raytheon stock because it’s going to be a bumpy ride for some yet to be named third world shithole. Merica!

• Facepalm 1

57 minutes ago, Nurse Rached said:

Fake news sure, but we will be treated to 4 years of War! Load up on Halliburton and Raytheon stock because it’s going to be a bumpy ride for some yet to be named third world shithole. Mercia!!

Really?  That's worrying.  I actually live in Wessex, but we're very close to the Mercian border.  :unsure:

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, Toast said:

Really?  That's worrying.  I actually live in Wessex, but we're very close to the Mercian border.  :unsure:

Mercia's in safe hands now

See the source image

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, time said:

Mercia's in safe hands now

See the source image

True.  Look at what she's had to give up though.

EEas_yHXUAA1krU.jpg

• Haha 1