Tuber Mirum

37. Dick Cheney

15 minutes ago, DaDeathGuy said:

THAT BITCH LOST HAHAHA GET FUCKED.

Guessing you're a Trump fan?

Tbh, even though the reason she lost was very much a broken clock moment I couldn’t give a shit on whether she lost or not. The only reason Cheney is against Trump is solely on rhetoric, you look at her voting record and she voted with him over 90% of the time. The “saving democracy” is solely an image of her and not an actual belief she has. And even though she lost she’ll be fine, she’ll get a prime time slot on MSNBC or something like that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

she’ll get a prime time slot on MSNBC or something like that. 

She may get a prime time slot, but being a loser doesn't look good to the American people. All her political capital is gone.

5ec53c33ed9c0d7c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, DaDeathGuy said:

She may get a prime time slot, but being a loser doesn't look good to the American people. All her political capital is gone.

5ec53c33ed9c0d7c.jpg

She will be fine. I think she will run for a presidential bid or a sentate seat. If she ran (depending who runs) she would have my vote. Personally As A Center-Right Leaning person I hate the state both mainstream parties are in right now Biden is getting better but not much.

I honestly forgot he was on this list..

3 minutes ago, Insane said:

You literally posted in this thread 13 days ago, how tf did you forget already? 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I have bad memory sometimes lol.

1 hour ago, Insane said:

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

Try not to use these words, guys.  Honestly, in this context they are literally unnecessary.  ;)

• Like 2

Given the political adds he ran this summer for his daughters congressional campaign, I'd consider him a safe drop from the '23 list. Regardless of his health history, he appears to have more than a year left in him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dimreaper said:

Given the political adds he ran this summer for his daughters congressional campaign, I'd consider him a safe drop from the '23 list. Regardless of his health history, he appears to have more than a year left in him.

I will not be dropping him from my own list.  That transplanted heart has a shelf life.  Tick tock.  

• Like 2

He will be alive to attend the next Presidential inauguration in 2025 at least

7 minutes ago, Philip said:

He will be alive to attend the next Presidential inauguration in 2025 at least

Seems a safeish bet.Yeah he is unlikely to see 90 but could last a fair few years.

He should have been dropped instead of Whale , Kaczynski , Chomsky or Hurd.

Probably the weakest name on 2023 can see him being the last survivor of DL 2023 in several years.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Seems a safeish bet.Yeah he is unlikely to see 90 but could last a fair few years.

He should have been dropped instead of Whale , Kaczynski , Chomsky or Hurd.

Probably the weakest name on 2023 can see him being the last survivor of DL 2023 in several years.

He's not likely to live for several more years.  Dude has had a transplanted heart for 10 years, will be 11 if he makes it to March 2023.  His own doctor said it wouldn't be unreasonable for him to live for 10 more years back in 2012.  So while he's gone past the 10-year mark, expecting him to go well past it is probably not a wise bet.  

40 percent of heart transplant recipients are still alive 15 years later and 26 percent are alive after 20 years.At ten years ( Dick is nearly at 11) the figure is 53 percent.

Plus he is still active as far as we know and has the highest standard of medical care which probably enhances those odds.

11 minutes ago, Sean said:

40 percent of heart transplant recipients are still alive 15 years later and 26 percent are alive after 20 years.At ten years ( Dick is nearly at 11) the figure is 53 percent.

Plus he is still active as far as we know and has the highest standard of medical care which probably enhances those odds.

I wonder what those odds are if the person had 500 heart attacks with his original heart.  :P

• Like 1

No idea but my father has had 5 heart attacks and is nowhere near a heart replacement.I think Cheney had a similar amount although his were more severe.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Cross posting Harry Whittington’s death report here.

Cheney wins.

Harry Whittington and Alexander Hamilton

What a Duo!

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 05/02/2023 at 20:01, YoungWillz said:

Cross posting Harry Whittington’s death report here.

Cheney wins.

Cheney cocks his gun, and says "whose next"?

Just now, Elvis is alive! said:

Cheney cocks his gun, and says "whose next"?

Whose next what?

• Like 1