Tuber Mirum

37. Dick Cheney

Doctors say the surgery was a success, that they removed both anuerysms from his knees during a six hour procedure.

6 hour procedure - Those surgens must get some paycheck. :lol:

• Like 1

S'cuse an English ignoramus but as there is no Vice-Vice President what would the procedure be if death or simple infirmity ended Cheney's lengthy non-event of a politcal career?

S'cuse an English ignoramus but as there is no Vice-Vice President what would the procedure be if death or simple infirmity ended Cheney's lengthy non-event of a politcal career?

As I understand it, the president can nominate a candidate VP. After confirmation by the US senate the nominee becomes the new Vice-president.

This has happened several times, when the VP became president, died or resigned.

regards,

Hein

As I understand it, the president can nominate a candidate VP. After confirmation by the US senate the nominee becomes the new Vice-president.

This has happened several times, when the VP became president, died or resigned.

That is exactly how Gerald Ford became Vice President. In 1973, then President Richard Nixon, nominated him after the forced resignation of then Vice President, Spiro Agnew. Actually Gerald Ford has the distinction of being both U.S. President and Vice President without ever being elected to either position.

Actually Gerald Ford has the distinction of being both U.S. President and Vice President without ever being elected to either position.

That would be interesting reading on his C.V. :lol:

Guest Guest

Cheney just left the hospital early, NBC showed a clip of him hobbling to his limo.

HCW said regarding Gerald Ford's never being elected to Vice President or President posts: 'That would be interesting reading on his C.V.'

I'm wondering, are Ford's mental faculties still up to reading his own CV?

BREAKING NEWS: Cheney's chief of staff Lewis "Scooter" Libby has been indicted by a federal grand jury in the CIA leak case. Libby has resigned his position. The New York Times has reported that Cheney told Libby this information. This stressful news cannot be good on Cheney's heart.

BREAKING NEWS: Cheney's chief of staff Lewis "Scooter" Libby has been indicted by a federal grand jury in the CIA leak case. Libby has resigned his position. The New York Times has reported that Cheney told Libby this information. This stressful news cannot be good on Cheney's heart.

What heart?

Dickie is a sweet gentleman...you sound like you've been nibbling bitter grapes again T.F. over the fact that yet another is nicer and wiser than you.

Yes Dickie C. is indeed a dear sweet old gentleman who wouldn't molest a toy poodle.

Are you saying you molest toy poodles Tempus? Is this a cry for help?

Who out there know their American Constitution?

What if this 'scandal' puts paid to both Cheney and Dubya. With post Pres and Vice-Prez positions to fill, what would happen?

What if this 'scandal' puts paid to both Cheney and Dubya. With post Pres and Vice-Prez positions to fill, what would happen?

Oprah Winfrey becomes President as an interim measure pending a 'Pop Idol'-style reality TV special.

Yes Dickie C. is indeed a dear sweet old gentleman who wouldn't molest a toy poodle.

Only the ones who're asking for it.

They're all asking for it.

Ooops.

DWB :)

Oprah Winfrey becomes President as an interim measure pending a 'Pop Idol'-style reality TV special.

Just for laughs i would put Oprah on the DL. It gets

on my nerves how she can exsplain the process of

sexual activity but Howard Stern get's sued for

saying F**k. :)

Only the ones who're asking for it.

They're all asking for it.

Ooops.

DWB :lol:

Too true, this one's practically begging for it.

frontview.jpg

If that's the case, shouldn't it have it's front paws up in the air?

DWB :)

Poodles are an unprofessional breed. You want something like this:

photo20contest20520chihuahua20.th.jpg

True, you usually prefer wearing the rubber materials yourself and playing on rubber sheets as well from what I ahve heard.

True, you usually prefer wearing the rubber materials yourself and playing on rubber sheets as well from what I ahve heard.

Bruno,

You promised not to tell !!

:)

Sorry----guess this means I won't be chained up this evening :lol:

• Like 1