Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

New Year Greetings

Happy New year everyone.

Happy New Year to everyone - we saw in the New Year with a new addition to the family, born just after 9pm - I am now a step-great-auntie. But more importantly for piss-taking purposes, my 35 year old brother is now a step-grandad. The old fart.

Happy New Year to you all. It was an emotional one in the Grendel household, we very much missed having my wee dad here with us. Dad always loved New Year, a chance to put on his kilt and sing, we visited him in his care home this morning and while he smiled he didn't sing. Anyway, I wish you all a happy and healthy 2014, Slainghe Mhaith.

Happy New Year to our friends down under

As usual, I'll be pissed later, so Happy New Year to you all - nothing much has happened to me this year, and I'll be perfectly happy if nothing much happens to me next year either - tally ho and bottoms up :puke:

MET has joined 2015, so: happy new year everyone. :party::smoking-smiley::champagne::birthday2::puke:

For those of you who participate in deadpools: good luck!

regards,

Hein

Happy Fuckin New Years .. some outrageous New Years person will be banging on windows and parading the streets!

Who cares about New Years Eve and the moon until it's there. It's still not here to me.

The mysterious champagne. Nobody ever drinks champagne unless it's New Years or a big occasion.

Vague women of midnight and gamblers and resolution makers.

The catering business wins on New Years.

And what else? The ball drops and everyone is drunk and goes insane.

The New Years spirit finds everyone eventually.

New Year's Eve was always my preferred December holiday. Christmas is too much for a lazy person like me. New Year's Eve is a bit more relaxing, and you usually don't have to deal with relatives.

It's also the most interesting time of year on these forums, at least for me. Especially since I joined around this time, last year. The last hits of the year, then the new list, and the first hits of the year. It's actually pretty fun.

New Year's Eve was always my preferred December holiday. Christmas is too much for a lazy person like me. New Year's Eve is a bit more relaxing, and you usually don't have to deal with relatives.

It's also the most interesting time of year on these forums, at least for me. Especially since I joined around this time, last year. The last hits of the year, then the new list, and the first hits of the year. It's actually pretty fun.

new years means your another year closing to dying.

So is your birthday. Who cares? I'm not scared of death.

how can death not scare the shit out of you?

how can death not scare the shit out of you?

It's literally like you're sleeping. You don't even know you're dead! It's not scary at all.

Happy New Year to Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong!

Happy New Year to Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong Phooey!

EFA.

We all need a bit of Hong Kong Phooey, right? :D

• Like 1

Happy New Year to Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong Phooey!

EFA.

We all need a bit of Hong Kong Phooey, right? :D

My favourite cartoon as a boy!

• Like 2

Right Listers, I'm just about to grab a cab to my NYE party.

Have a wonderful New Year's Eve/Day and to those who have already celebrated, hope it's a good one already.

See yas in 2016, my lovelies!

• Like 4

In just minutes that outrageous New Years Person is gonna go out of their fuckin mind. He's the outrageous New Years person, he's timeless .. he's every year ...

• Like 1

Happy Fuckin New Year! ............ A very outrageous New Years Person is banging on doors and windows and parading the streets!!! The spirit of New Years Lives ..

Drinking and living large!

All Night.