Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

New Year Greetings

Just now, Paul Bearer said:

Happy new year Lardy and thanks for the funny deathly updates on Facebook. 

Good wishes to you and yours :D

Happy New Year to all our friends on the Continent!

We love you, Scotland loves you...Theresa May's Government hates you. But in 2019, Scotland Loyal!

• Confused 1

Does anyone actually know the words to Auld Lang Syne? I don’t, and i especially don’t after two bottles of champagne 

A few will but its a dirge .

• Haha 1

On 01/01/2018 at 16:31, Paul Bearer said:

You're a brave man putting your photo on this site considering the amount of nutters we get here. 

I at one point become convinced in my mind that you were Percy Pringle

Happy New Year to all of you! It's been great to spend another year on these forums, and to see yet another batch of Deathlist selections.

It's only 7:38pm on December 31st here in Chicago, so I haven't started my celebrations yet, but I will be leaving soon for what should be a fun night.

I'll be back tomorrow afternoon to share my DDP team, Shadow List, and more. Can't wait to see all of yours as well!

5 hours ago, the_engineer said:

don't eat too many after eights. Trust me I have and now I feel sick.

I've done that.

We have two boxes and the reason they're not already empty is because everyone is watching the other: "how many  have you had? how many has everyone else had?" After Eights at our house are like a canteen of fresh water on a liferaft.

Also,

HAPPY NEW YEAR

and many thanks to the DL admins and DP admins for their patience and hard work. Have an After Eight!

• Like 1

F94ABA6B-FB0B-4389-B096-68EE77A14614.jpeg

Happy New Year South America and those on the East of USA and Canada!

I'm off to sleep now, so Happy New Year to everyone else when it comes!

Happy New Years everyone from Oklahoma. :) 

Gotta love The Daily Gael

Inverness Man not sure which New Year’s Resolution he broke first last night

Having  decided to give up alcohol, dairy products, gluten and his ex girlfriend Siobhan in 2018, Colin MacLeod of Inverness woke up  hungover this morning covered in cheese and breadcrumbs in Siobhan’s bed.

“It is not yet apparent which one of Collin’s 4 pointless resolutions he f*cked first” said  Chief Inspector Malcolm Boab.

“The lesson here is don’t try and better yourself if you live in Inverness.”

Colin was last seen leaving an Inverness pub spinning a loaf of Hovis above his head while screaming; “look Siobhan I’m a wind farm, how do you like me now?”

“He was covered in cheese and breadcrumbs when he arrived – like a human pasta bake” claimed Siobhan.

“Be yourself, but be your best self” advised Colin.

herestaeye001.jpg

Happy Scottish New Year, ya Heathens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:clivedunn:

*In this instance a reference to his snapping to attention a beat after everyone else.

3 minutes ago, En Passant said:

:clivedunn:

*In this instance a reference to his snapping to attention a beat after everyone else.

Eh, Whits the date cunto????

Oh I know. But hey. :P

Lol.

My nearest brother in age is 61, left school in 71 aged 14, and I never knew him from that day forward not to take the first two weeks of the so called New Year off.

Bought a case of whisky and went visiting friends/relatives one a day for the two weeks with a bottle.

He does it still golf.gif

* I hate friends and relatives, so I've just drunk more than him each day of our Festive since 1982, and do it still golf.gif

• Like 1

Well then, as Australia and New Zealand are entering 2020, happy new year to you, and everyone else!

Yes indeed, all the best to everyone.

I shall not be venturing out tonight.  NYE is the best opportunity of the whole year to catch every virus and bug that's going.  :D

Happy New Year from Staffordshire. I've been to work today so am having a curry, a beer and then going to bed to sleep through.  It's been like Dawn of the Dead at work and everyone has been dosing up on strong coffee to get through it.

Just now, Exu said:

Happy New Year from Staffordshire. I've been to work today so am having a curry, a beer and then going to bed to sleep through.  It's been like Dawn of the Dead at work and everyone has been dosing up on strong coffee to get through it.

I had no idea Staffordshire had a separate time zone...the Staffordshire fireworks haven't appeared in pictures on BBC News yet.

Happy New Year!

• Haha 1