Steady RK or we'll end up making the East Coast/West Coast t'ing look like a mini skirmish - Not looking forward to Gangsta Rappers vs DL :(

Guest One Man Jury

Good riddance!

What with Tupac and ODB gone the way of the dodo, who are the yoofs going to look to as an appropriate role model, when they fall out of school with no education and get into mugging, shooting, raping etc?

Guest Ol' Dirty Bastard's Mum

To the public he was known as Old Dirty Bastard, but to me he was known as Rusty. The kindest most generous soul on earth

You're all sick. What did my son ever do to harm anyone?

... oh they were just minor indiscretions, c'mon!

To the public he was known as Old Dirty Bastard, but to me he was known as Rusty.

Strange then that your name is Ol' Dirty Bastard's Mum, and not Rusty's Mom, which would have been much more believable :):)

Guest Rusty's Mom

Ol' Pedantic Bastard!

Guest tupac
What with Tupac and ODB gone the way of the dodo, who are the yoofs going to look to as an appropriate role model, when they fall out of school with no education and get into mugging, shooting, raping etc?

you are a faggot

Guest biggy

this site is gay

i hope you all inhabit the death list soon

this site is gay

i hope you all inhabit the death list soon

Biggy, are you aware that most people that find "gay" as an appropriate way to describe things that they don't like are in fact harbouring repressed homosexual tendencies?

As for myself I am feeling perfectly healthy and as such am unlikely to inhabit the death list soon, though if suitable odds could be arranged i'm sure that i could fake something.

Cheers

Over the years he was involved in several shootings and was arrested on a variety of charges, including shoplifting, drug offences and threatening a former girlfriend.

Despite his musical talent, he was obviously a thug. What I find really unfortunate is that some of the people who disagree with this opinion seem unable to articulate their viewpoint in a civilized manner and resort to homophobic remarks.

Perhaps time for a better class of musician.

You may even want to listen to some of the sound clips, and hear what real music sounds like :pop:

So, altogether now

Sing if you're glad to be gay

Sing if you're happy this way

who are the yoofs going to look to as an appropriate role model, when they fall out of school with no education

you are a faggot

And to prove the point ...

Guest Guest_Terminator

you are a faggot

Wow. You must be a yank (look up "Yank" in a thesaurus and you'll find an appropriate alternative...."Jerk").

I expressed comments as I see them. Gangsta rappers prey on simple-minded, ill-educated dross to buy their venom-filled, vacuous records. There is not one thing they "bring to the game" apart from whipping up sexist and racist hatred.

The sooner they're all rounded up and allowed to kill themsleves off the better!

Guest One Man Jury

I've always believed that all Rappers are repressed benders (or for any thick Americans reading this, "sh*t stoppers").

I just wish that Rappers' nasty, violent and vile way of thinking would rebound on them. Yes, you've guessed it - KIll, kill, kill them all (as Bernard Bresslaw used to say)!

And as for Tupac and Biggy, these sound like gay names don't they? Well you two, when's the wedding then? No doubt, they won't take this lying down - but that's another story I bet.

Well, One Man Jury, you appear to have hit the nail on the head.

As all SANE human beings know, Tupac was nothing more than a talentless, gun-toting thug, who in death (riddled with bullets) is now revered by idiots who don't have the brain capacity to understand they are being exploited by "the man".

Despite evidence pointing to the contributors Tupac and Biggy (see earlier messages) as "pillow-biters", it is remotely possible they may not be gay.

By the way, wasn't the quote from the late Bernard Bresslaw taken from Carry on - up the Khyber?

Before we open up Deathlist to any possible lawsuits, a good time to bring a close to this ©rap :pop:

Guest Guest

Young Dirty Bastard, the spawn of Old Dirty Bastard, is suffering from testicular cancer and following an unorthodox regime of treatment..

The Wu affiliate goes on to add that he does not see a doctor for his illness. Bastard offered advice on how to overcome a testicular tumor.

“The doctor’s gonna kill me. The doctor gets paid to kill me. Do some push-ups. Do some sit-ups. How you get your balls strong – you move your penis muscles. You squeeze your ass cheeks, and you move your penis muscles to keep your balls healthy,” he said.

Guest Corben Michael

Young Dirty Bastard, the spawn of Old Dirty Bastard, is suffering from testicular cancer and following an unorthodox regime of treatment..

The Wu affiliate goes on to add that he does not see a doctor for his illness. Bastard offered advice on how to overcome a testicular tumor.

“The doctor’s gonna kill me. The doctor gets paid to kill me. Do some push-ups. Do some sit-ups. How you get your balls strong – you move your penis muscles. You squeeze your ass cheeks, and you move your penis muscles to keep your balls healthy,” he said.

Wow, this guy is an idiot. Early testicular cancer has an excellent cure rate, but the risk of death with a metastatic disease is more than 20-fold higher. If he wasn't so young and clueless I'd probably wish that his balls indeed become strong and spread their tissues all around his skull in place of his missing brain cells.