Sign in to follow this  
harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

Gary Carter

Because the guy has had enough coverage in a thread that's not even on the DeathList sub-forum, plus enough American regional newspapers seem to now have a cottage industry in covering this guy's every final move.

at this rate, I'd give him to the end of the month.

This article goes into more detail about the current health of Gary Carter's fellow team mates. Possible ideas for future deadpools

Will he or won't he be fit enough to attend the baseball opener on Thursday

Come on Guardian C+Ping from AP obituaries, do us proud... Especially as, by my fag packet calculations, this'll send me clear top of the DDP.

EDIT: No, wait, Star Dust goes top. Meh.

AHHH! I get to touch the top!!! :party: This is also my first successful joker hit. I wonder if I can keep it up, or if it was just all my easy picks that went early... I've read that Nile Rodgers, Norman Spinrad, AND Ethan Zohn have all gotten better. Maybe Funicello or Rajapaksa... or Raven Alexis can make up for them.

AHHH! I get to touch the top!!! :party: This is also my first successful joker hit. I wonder if I can keep it up, or if it was just all my easy picks that went early... I've read that Nile Rodgers, Norman Spinrad, AND Ethan Zohn have all gotten better. Maybe Funicello or Rajapaksa... or Raven Alexis can make up for them.

Was just reading up on Raven Alexis, she's the joker of someone in another league I play. You're a brave man picking her for a UK obituary, although I wouldn't say no to a five-page pictorial spread marking her passing.