Spade_Cooley

Sinéad O'Connor aka Shuhada' Davitt

9 minutes ago, charon said:

He might convert too.

Nearing the end etc, might hedge his bets.

Des Davitt.

There's already a flickr account.....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126917283@N08/

I really have no words....:D

''......... calling Zorders, calling Zorders to the batshit mad phone!

• Haha 1

Seriously, she needs help, lots of it.

• Haha 1

Islam is a mental illness.

• Like 2

Was I just invited to spank that ass?

Funny how psychopaths thrive or are drawn to islam. She wanted a place / group were she would fit in and well she's got it now. I don't remember her spouting racist stuff before converting and you noticed how she is isolating herself? Classic brainwashed into a cult behaviour. Didn't paycho attention seeker lindsay lohan also convert? Cat stevens called for rushdie to be killed for writing a book. Nice set of famous converts there.

As this liberal imam said on twitter this is the first step towards radicalisation for sinead. Bare in mind her own kids are white if she will turn her back on them and belittle their identity, you think she won't commit acts of violence? Also according to this imam she's part of a fanantic community.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1059989185937891333

Honestly would any of us be surprised if she done something violent in the future? She talks about being non-violent but that shows she's thinking about violence. Islam teaches hate especially towards white people(and non muslims) as we're

A) less likely to be muslim

B ) less likely to be brainwashed into islam 

C) more likely to call it out on its bullshit

P.s the whole psalm smash babies against rocks is from the torah not the bible. CHRISTians follow the teachings of christ i.e the new testament. Though some judeo christians (small branches ) follow both. This is the origin of zionist christians. She clearly knows fuck all!

25 minutes ago, philheybrookbay said:

KKK in Newtonards?

Nuts.

Deluded.

Mad as a box of frogs. 

Eh, I posted the pic days ago in the poppy thread I think.

Update was, shockerooni, it was some UDA boys.

DrJ066IXgAIg5vJ.jpg&key=b4c36dbb4960628e

Sinead, looking a bit lived in and smoking a fag but otherwise about as healthy as she's looked in a while - next to BP Fallon after the premiere of the Boomtown Rats film

89233403_10156906528136892_2956235090872

19 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Sinead, looking a bit lived in and smoking a fag but otherwise about as healthy as she's looked in a while - next to BP Fallon after the premiere of the Boomtown Rats film

89233403_10156906528136892_2956235090872

Not really getting into the spirit of the Qur'ān, is she!

Motherfucker, every time I see her thread bumped I keep thinking she's deid because of that Unstable marker beside her name.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Plans to become a healthcare assistant, hoping to work in palliative care: https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2020/0531/1143641-sinead-oconnor-plans-to-study-healthcare-support/

Indeed, her face could be the last thing you see. :lol:

I've spent the last few minutes trying to think of someone I'd place lower down the list of people I'd want caring for me.... 

Nope

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Plans to become a healthcare assistant, hoping to work in palliative care: https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2020/0531/1143641-sinead-oconnor-plans-to-study-healthcare-support/

The good thing I see coming out of this is that seniors in her area now have an outstanding reason to get/stay healthy! Who wants to spend their last days looking at that crazy face and/or hearing her twaddle. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why can't this horrible woman just die already 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

I've spent the last few minutes trying to think of someone I'd place lower down the list of people I'd want caring for me.... 

Nope

I can think of one

shutterstock_editorial_10434333bm.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Plays Sinead O'Connor record

"There dying doesn't seem so bad now...."

• Like 2

Are we going to make this the general mentally nutty/suicide potential washed up pop stars?

Because I think I've just found the winner. Azelia Banks came up on my youtube suggestions so I thought I'd just check what she'd been up since her five minutes of fame.

I think this might be the longest Controversies section on Wikipedia, she seems to have spent her life arguing with folk on social media, 

12 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

54 today :birthday:

Aye, and facing a year of therapy - if she survives that she might outlive a lot of the terminally troubled cases we celebrate hereabouts. 

She's off my long-list, then

• Like 1

She's about to release her memoirs and the Guardian has a huge recounting of her story:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/may/29/sinead-oconnor-ill-always-be-a-bit-crazy-but-thats-ok-rememberings

For the past six years, she's mostly been in what she calls "the nuthouse". She used to try to kill herself with sleeping pills, but not recently. She's had mental breakdowns because one of her kids got sick, and she had surgically induced menopause which was worse than the usual process. She's been diagnosed as 10% bipolar, and with a very borderline personality. During her most mentally dark times in 2017, she also had gallstones.

She's been out of mental institutions since January this year.

Also, when she visited Prince he locked her up in his mansion and wanted to have a pillow fight.

Still, she seems fairly okay for the time being.