themaninblack

Reg Presley

Troggs frontman Reg Presley has had a stroke while on holiday in Spain...

He feels it in fingers, he feels it in his toes..

Reg Presley is in hospital again :(

Troggs lead singer Reg Presley was hospitalised in Winchester, England Wednesday (December 14) with what is suspected to be a stroke. He is also suffering from pneumonia and fluid around the heart. The 70 year-old suffered a major stroke about a year ago. Reg's wife says he first began to feel bad while performing in Germany December 3 and has gotten progressively worse. "Doctors think he has had another stroke. He's not very well and I have no idea how long he'll be in hospital," she said.

Reg Presley poured a small fortune into paranormal research after Wet Wet Wet's cover of Love is All Around made him a very rich man. He's getting much closer to finding out if his money was wasted.

• Like 1

Troggs lead singer Reg Presley was hospitalised in Winchester, England Wednesday (December 14) with what is suspected to be a stroke. He is also suffering from pneumonia and fluid around the heart. The 70 year-old suffered a major stroke about a year ago. Reg's wife says he first began to feel bad while performing in Germany December 3 and has gotten progressively worse. "Doctors think he has had another stroke. He's not very well and I have no idea how long he'll be in hospital," she said.

Let's hope it's a mild thing. Anyway, gives me the chance to post the timeless Troggs Tapes for the millionth time (you never know, there may be someone out there who hasn't heard it) and hope that Reg's heart carries on going

for a while longer.

Can he have a thread?

Let's hope it's a mild thing. Anyway, gives me the chance to post the timeless Troggs Tapes for the millionth time (you never know, there may be someone out there who hasn't heard it) and hope that Reg's heart carries on going

for a while longer.

Can he have a thread?

Reg is now back home from hospital, but:

He has made a firm decision, due to his health, to finally retire after 40 odd years of performing and entertaining audiences all over the world...

Re Reg Presley, I've met the man and "entertaining" is definitely the word I would use. I'd have very mixed feelings snagging dead pool points from any misfortune befalling him.

Re Reg Presley, I've met the man and "entertaining" is definitely the word I would use. I'd have very mixed feelings snagging dead pool points from any misfortune befalling him.

I'm sorry to tell you that Reg has been diagnosed with lung cancer. :skull:

Can he have a thread?

Yes. Damned if I can think of a good sub-title, though.

Can he have a thread?

"We'll put some fairy dust over it"

Can he have a thread?

(Not so) Wild Thing

Surprise surprise

Love Death is all around.

I'm sorry to tell you that Reg has been diagnosed with lung cancer. :skull:

Wouldn't there be a higher risk of doing chemotherapy on someone who has recently suffered a severe stroke?

Seriously worth considering for 2013 I'd say, by then will have been 12 months since the cancer was diagnosed, few survive lung cancer

Feel like "Stars In Their Eyes" is the #1 cultural artefact of 1990s Britain.

Link to an article I can actually read.

We're flying!

regards,

Hein

Very sad news - we had "Love Is All Around" at our wedding, but DDP wise, that gives me a 12 point lead I think.

Think it's still 15. Was just thinking "well, at least with this I'm right up there battling for 2nd and closing on OoO", only to find you've got him, along with most of the other contenders

Still, points on the board and all that...

Very sad news - we had "Love Is All Around" at our wedding, but DDP wise, that gives me a 12 point lead I think.

We'll see, I'll update tomorrow. I was planning to do it tonight, but I wanted to watch the Richard III documentary. He was found in the car park of where I worked about ten years ago!

• Like 2

I didn't have him myself, a stupid miss on my part. Certainly great momentum for the DL, and with some of the frailest names lingering on said momentum could very well continue.

We'll see, I'll update tomorrow. I was planning to do it tonight, but I wanted to watch the Richard III documentary. He was found in the car park of where I worked about ten years ago!

Keeping him all for yourself, huh? Well now you have to share.