The Unknown Man

The Dead Of 2012

http://www.contactmu...suicide_1288969

US soap star Nick Santino

At the risk of sounding insensitive I thought this was a joke at first.

He killed himself because his dog died?

Perhaps he believed that he'd meet Rocco again afterwards. If I'd have to buy everybody who have similar beliefs a pint, I'd need the Dutch national budget.

regards,

Hein

He said he was going to die soon back in 2009, and he's now taken matters into his own hands.

Soul Train host Don Cornelius commits suicde aged 75.

He said he was going to die soon back in 2009, and he's now taken matters into his own hands.

Soul Train host Don Cornelius commits suicde aged 75.

Wrong choice of words by a CNN reporter. She said she was "totally blown away by what has happened". Not half as much as Don Cornelius was

Actor Ben Gazzara has died aged 81. One of those actors whose name you know because he's been in so many things, yet you struggle to remember exactly what!

Film producer Zalman King, most famous for the erotic Kim Basinger/Mickey Rourke film 9 1/2 weeks has died aged 69.

Film producer Zalman King, most famous for the erotic Kim Basinger/Mickey Rourke film 9 1/2 weeks has died aged 69.

Never has an age to die been more fitting than this one.

• Like 1

Guest American Sports Fan

Actor Ben Gazzara has died aged 81. One of those actors whose name you know because he's been in so many things, yet you struggle to remember exactly what!

Ironically succumbed to pancreatic cancer, the same thing that killed his "Road House" co-star Swayze.

Ironically succumbed to pancreatic cancer, the same thing that killed his "Road House" co-star Swayze.

How ironic.

Never has an age to die been more fitting than this one.

True, although Bobby Fischer dying at 64 comes close.

How ironic.

It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.

How ironic.

That's not ironic, that's just a pain in the ass.

How ironic.

Yep

The ironic thing is that all the supposedly ironic things in Alanis Morrisettess song were in fact......not ironic

How ironic.

Yep

The ironic thing is that all the supposedly ironic things in Alanis Morrisettess song were in fact......not ironic

Maybe she knew that all along.

How ironic.

Yep

Which would make it irony. I see.

Regarding irony: an online friend of mine uses (or used) Ferrous Patella as an online nick. Not many people get the pun.

regards,

Hein

Composer Ted Dicks died aged 83 on January 27th.

He wrote this and this (amongst others)

for which he deserves to be remembered (IMHO).

How ironic.

Yep

Regarding irony: an online friend of mine uses (or used) Ferrous Patella as an online nick. Not many people get the pun.

regards,

Hein

Iron knee? :P

How ironic.

Yep

regards,

Hein

In an un-(tin)can-knee coincidence, I have a titanium shin. True fact.

In an un-(tin)can-knee coincidence, I have a titanium shin. True fact.

We have the technology...

Speaking of which, I see that Lee Majors will turn 73 this year. In 2003 he apparently had heart bypass surgery.

regards,

Hein

http://entertainment...zman-dies-at-75

Bill Hinzman, the first man to ever play a zombie on film in George Romero's Night of the Living Dead, has died aged 75 of cancer.

That should be first person to play a flesh-eating zombie, cause there were others before him, who played zombies, but they were more or less the voodoo tranced zombies.