The Unknown Man

The Dead Of 2012

http://entertainment...zman-dies-at-75

Bill Hinzman, the first man to ever play a zombie on film in George Romero's Night of the Living Dead, has died aged 75 of cancer.

That should be first person to play a flesh-eating zombie, cause there were others before him, who played zombies, but they were more or less the voodoo tranced zombies.

Here's hoping he returns in some form.

Roger Biosjoly, the engineer who famously tried to halt the Challenger launch, has said "I've told you so" for the last time.

Roger Biosjoly, the engineer who famously tried to halt the Challenger launch, has said "I've told you so" for the last time.

Well, having slipped the surley bonds of earth to touch the face of God, he's doubtless chinwagging with seven people he last saw 26 years ago. Should be an interesting conversation.

Well... Argentinians have been dominating the obituaries lately. Now the one that I bet on has passed. Argentine musician Luis Alberto Spinetta is dead from lung cancer at 62. He's big in Argentina and Latin America altogether, so Im confident in an obit. Come on Brits...!

Oh... and if it makes anyone less regretful that they have Gibb in their list, I believe I read somewhere the other day that Spinetta said he was fine and recovering.

Josh Gifford

The highly successful jockey and trainer has died aged 70. He trained Bob Champion's Grand National winner Aldaniti.

Adam Adamowicz, the visual mind behind such games as Fallout 3 and Skyrim, has died.

I only heard of this because my boyfriend loves Skyrim and all of his gamer friends posted about it on Facebook.

Guest Guest

Reuters reporting actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has died at 95. Link to follow

How long does it take you to find the URL for "Never Gonna Give You Up"?

Really don't think so yet

David Kelly possibly best known as Mr O'Reilly from Fawlty Towers and Albert Riddle from Robin's Nest has passed away at the age of 82

David Kelly possibly best known as Mr O'Reilly from Fawlty Towers and Albert Riddle from Robin's Nest has passed away at the age of 82

See what happens when people start messing around with the Dickie O thread?

See what happens when people start messing around with the Dickie O thread?

I posted it, then didn't notice it was mentioned in a couple of other threads :P

There's worse, hit by an animal whilst helping out an injured car is probably a bit less noble.

Dory Previn Shannon, award winning composer, has died aged 86.

She was also previously married to Mr. Andrew Preview.

• Like 1

Dory Previn Shannon, award winning composer, has died aged 86.

She was 86? Good grief, I had no idea she was that old. Used to have one of her albums, full of misery it was. We used to say "poor old André" whenever it was on.