The Unknown Man

The Dead Of 2012

Gervais is better than Steve Carrell

Also better than Seth Rogan, Ben Stiller, Jonah Hill, Will Ferrell and all of the 'stoner/improv' US so-called comedians. I hate them with a passion.

I'm quoting you, cause I'm unable to like your post, cause you're a guest.

Locked in syndrome sufferer Tony Nicklinson has died. Not famous abroad, but sort of famous here. Blessing in disguise I suppose. R.I.P Tony.

Locked in syndrome sufferer Tony Nicklinson has died. Not famous abroad, but sort of famous here. Blessing in disguise I suppose. R.I.P Tony.

I followed his story in the media. It was heartbreaking to watch him on sky news when he lost his case. He just wanted to rest and be at peace, I hope he is now.

Less than a week after he was denied the right to die with medical help by the High Court, Tony Nicklinson passed away at home.....

..... A spokesman for Wiltshire Police said the force would not be investigating his death.

"Police are not involved at all. We can confirm he passed away and it is not a matter for Wiltshire Police," he said.

"His death certificate has been signed by a doctor, so it is not a matter for Wiltshire Police or the coroner."

http://news.sky.com/...im-dies-aged-58

Hmmmm.

Less than a week after he was denied the right to die with medical help by the High Court, Tony Nicklinson passed away at home.....

..... A spokesman for Wiltshire Police said the force would not be investigating his death.

"Police are not involved at all. We can confirm he passed away and it is not a matter for Wiltshire Police," he said.

"His death certificate has been signed by a doctor, so it is not a matter for Wiltshire Police or the coroner."

Hmmmm.

Yes the timing of his passing is suspicious but even if it emerges that his passing was aided I don't think many would be appalled or outraged. His quality of life was almost nil, he was a prisoner in his own mind and it would have been cruel to make him continue living like that.

Very shocked by this. He was on my list, but not taking any pleasure in this one at all. Let's hope that, wherever he is, he is at peace.

• Like 1

I had Mr Nicklinson as a shoe in for 2013.

The look of anger on his wifes face after the court ruling the other week gave it away. I knew he wasn't going to last much longer no matter what.

If there was any foul play then frankly i am disgusted how they couldn't have had one last New Years Eve together.

I had Mr Nicklinson as a shoe in for 2013.

The look of anger on his wifes face after the court ruling the other week gave it away. I knew he wasn't going to last much longer no matter what.

If there was any foul play then frankly i am disgusted how they couldn't have had one last New Years Eve together.

My immediate thought was there was something a bit fishy about it, but upon further reading with regards to having pneumonia and refusing food, perhaps there really was no help from a third party. Either way, he is where he wanted to be, so good luck to him.

Hmmmm.

Yes the timing of his passing is suspicious but even if it emerges that his passing was aided I don't think many would be appalled or outraged. His quality of life was almost nil, he was a prisoner in his own mind and it would have been cruel to make him continue living like that.

Word is that he began to refuse food after he got word of the ruling.

Guest dick smith

i think his wife should be done for murder if shes eufanised him

Whats eufanised?

When someone who is against the European Union is turned into a fan of it. EU fan-ised.

I'm sorry, that was a bit of a reach.

Yeh, because she's a massive threat to society, isn't she? :banghead:

Wish someone would eufanise you

Wish someone would eufanise you

Based in Zurich, I think Michel Platini would be the ideal man to eufanise folk..................

Guest dick smith

well its someone whos in favour of eufanasia isnt it.duh.r u people really as dumb as this or r u just putting it on?

well its someone whos in favour of eufanasia isnt it.duh.r u people really as dumb as this or r u just putting it on?

Uefa can't be in Asia............so yes e14557.gif

No Dick. Not dumb. Check out your spelling and punctuation.

Do you mean youth in Asia? As in a young lad who's gone to Sri Lanka? I just can't see what it's got to do with the poor man's wife.

Do you mean youth in Asia? As in a young lad who's gone to Sri Lanka? I just can't see what it's got to do with the poor man's wife.

Wasn't he a regular here a while back?

• Like 1

From Pans People to Pan bread , Louise Clarke @ 63

http://www.thestar.c...ed-63-1-4869103

Edit to say that is 2 of the original 6 gone in the last 15 months, the remaining 4 could be worth a watch............fnarr fnarr.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ overshadowed by PA reports on Neil Armstrong.............

Edit for.........

Dead @ 82 http://www.news.com....i-1226458176249

^^^^^^^^^^^^ overshadowed by PA reports on Neil Armstrong.............

Yeah, various media org's tweeting it now

There's your Big Death of the Year. Sad news

By coincidence I'm currently playing an album from 1969...