The Unknown Man

The Dead Of 2012

Well hung paedo scum Matthew Smith. Will this - I wonder - bring Lianne Smith any closer to delivering the dead pool points I've kept faith with on her part? TBH this is a bad call on my part, I'd figured him so self-important and narcissistic that he'd stay alive.

http://www.huffingto...%26pLid%3D93560

Former TV psychic and convicted paedophile, and partner of erstwhile DDP favourite Lianne Smith, Martin Smith, has been found dead in his cell, having hanged himself.

Well hung paedo scum Matthew Smith. Will this - I wonder - bring Lianne Smith any closer to delivering the dead pool points I've kept faith with on her part? TBH this is a bad call on my part, I'd figured him so self-important and narcissistic that he'd stay alive.

http://www.huffingto...%26pLid%3D93560

Is this Matthew Smith at all related to Martin Smith, reported by my good self a mere 3 posts above?

Aye, sorry, was carrying on an office conversation whilst posting. Either way, his missus widow remains on my DDP team and if she's true to her psychic beliefs might well pay points. Apart from anything else she's got more family on the other side than this one now.

Nicol Williamson

The renowned actor has died penniless aged 73.

Oh well, that concludes my question "whatever happened to Nicol Williamson?" that I was asking myself a couple of weeks ago after watching Excalibur

They're now saying he died in Amsterdam before Christmas, so if anyone did happen to have him as a DDP pick for this year, it's tough titty! Such a great and recognisable actor ("considered by some critics to be the finest actor of his generation in the late 1960s and the 1970s"), it's amazing his death was unreported for so long.

Nicol Williamson

Oh well, that concludes my question "whatever happened to Nicol Williamson?" that I was asking myself a couple of weeks ago after watching Excalibur

They're now saying he died in Amsterdam before Christmas, so if anyone did happen to have him as a DDP pick for this year, it's tough titty! Such a great and recognisable actor ("considered by some critics to be the finest actor of his generation in the late 1960s and the 1970s"), it's amazing his death was unreported for so long.

No-one picked him in 2012...

Former TV psychic and convicted paedophile, and partner of erstwhile DDP favourite Lianne Smith, Martin Smith, has been found dead in his cell, having hanged himself.

They were living not too far from me in Lichfield. She got a job working for SERCO in Walsall, to whom the local council had sub-contracted control of the eductional authority too. Scary.

Mark Reale, the founder and guitarist of 80's heavy metal group Riot, has died aged 56 of Crohn's disease.

The actress Lila Kaye died a couple weeks ago http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0443343/

Remembered for her legendary appearance in Bodger & Badger.

From what I heard, apparently Bodger does the student nightclub circuits now, doing a slightly more "risque" version of the classic Bodger and Badger material. An undignified end to a great career.

Actor Ian Abercrombie has died at 77 http://www.hollywood...e-s-boss-285386

Probably the only time I enjoyed some episodes of Seinfeld was when Ian Abercrombie was in it.

My wife suggested that I should eat my snickers with a knife and fork

Emmy-winning TV director (The Dick Van Dyke Show, All in the Family) and producer (MacGyver) has died aged 86.

Nicol Williamson

Bloody hell! I am away a week or so and I miss some big names... :( He was great in Hamlet and made the otherwise unbearable Excalibur at least interesting...

Nicol Williamson

Bloody hell! I am away a week or so and I miss some big names... :( He was great in Hamlet and made the otherwise unbearable Excalibur at least interesting...

I dunno Katrine Boorman's tits made it entertaining for me. And there was some tasty scenes with Cherie Lunghi

Nicol Williamson

I dunno Katrine Boorman's tits made it entertaining for me. And there was some tasty scenes with Cherie Lunghi

I don't think even Claudia Schiffer's tits could have saved that film for me! :P

Canadian explorer and author Don Starkell, 77, is currently battling cancer. He holds the world record for the longest canoe journey, having paddled from Winnipeg to Brazil and back again. He also lost the tips of most of his fingers and toes when he tried to paddle to the Arctic and then sustained serious injuries when his house caught fire last year.

Dead.