BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

I don't think the old bugger would have gone with Zsa Zsa, what with her being Jewish. You know how they feel about mixing bloodlines, that leads to "car crash" relationships!

• Like 2

Is it me or did some of the younger royals seem a bit uncomfortable talking about Prince Phil in that show last night?

Is it me or did some of the younger royals seem a bit uncomfortable talking about Prince Phil in that show last night?

Didn't really get that impression. He looked very well in the shots we saw of him, especially for a 95 year old man - no issues walking unaided. Beatrice got a bit teary when discussing his importance to the Queen, but maybe that just backs up our theory that if he goes soon, she may go down hill a lot faster.

• Like 1

Didn't really get that impression. He looked very well in the shots we saw of him, especially for a 95 year old man - no issues walking unaided. Beatrice got a bit teary when discussing his importance to the Queen, but maybe that just backs up our theory that if he goes soon, she may go down hill a lot faster.

He looked well, but to me the kids seemed to be blatantly reading a script more so than they were for Queeny. Hidden skeletons in his closet perhaps?

• Like 1

Came across more to me as typical younger generation thinking "what do I say to make my grandfather look eccentric and appealing, rather than an old racist?"

• Like 1

http://home.bt.com/news/news-extra/prince-philips-95th-birthday-will-be-overshadowed-by-the-queens-milestone-celebrations-11364050912136

Nothing health-related, just a meh update (sorry, Sir Creep).

Basically he turns 95 on June 10th, which will be overshadowed by the Queen's "official" 90th birthday on June 11th.

Because for some reason that bitch doesn't like having been born on April 21st and always celebrates birthdays June 11th.

Anyways, I'd rather be optimistic and say that Prince Phillip's 95th birthday will be overshadowed by something else - his death.

• Like 2

Guest Luz

Will, why is not the Queen her del in te list? After all she is not a Spring chicken any more

Will, why is not the Queen her del in te list? After all she is not a Spring chicken any more

The queen can still ride a horse at 90. Bitch will make 190 at this rate.

The queen can still ride a horse at 90. Bitch will make 190 at this rate.

I know that phillp can be an ass at times.
  • Like 1

Guest Sue

I hate all the feccing Royal parasites how about beheading them all ... Send em to isis

I hate all the feccing fucking royal parasites how about beheading them all ... Send em to isis

FTFY.

She can still ride a horse at 90 and he can he still drive at 94.

Don't think he'll be troubling us for a while: Looks in his early 80s at the most.

0c5dfaef-b324-4a83-a726-107905099995.jpg

2946.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

• Like 1

Drive at 94.That's where Anne gets it from (boom tish, here all week).

Guest Droosy

She can still ride a horse at 90 and he can he still drive at 94.

Don't think he'll be troubling us for a while: Looks in his early 80s at the most.

0c5dfaef-b324-4a83-a726-107905099995.jpg

2946.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

You can´t say that without looking at his teeth, though!

Duke of Edinburgh has had to pull out of tomorrows Battle of Jutland commemeration for unspecified medical problems. He wouldnt pull out for something minor though. Could be quite significant... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/30/duke-of-edinburgh-will-not-attend-battle-of-jutland-commemoratio/

Duke of Edinburgh has had to pull out of tomorrows Battle of Jutland commemeration for unspecified medical problems. He wouldnt pull out for something minor though. Could be quite significant... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/30/duke-of-edinburgh-will-not-attend-battle-of-jutland-commemoratio/

Well he has actually been advised not to attend and there is no mention whatsoever of any medical problems, unspecified or not.

'There are no plans for him to cancel any other forthcoming engagements'.

The fella is 94 and its highly improbable that he will attend every engagement he has been pencilled in to attend, right?

Actually, I think this announcement is quite interesting. His secretaries know how many events he's done and how many he's got coming up. If they believed that it was going to be too much for him, then they wouldn't have agreed to him attending in the first place. Now to cancel is one thing (apparently Anne was already going anyway) but to publicly announce that he isn't going based on medical advice is another thing. They could have just said that he was resting before more events later in the week/month.

Well he has actually been advised not to attend and there is no mention whatsoever of any medical problems, unspecified or not.

'There are no plans for him to cancel any other forthcoming engagements'.

The fella is 94 and its highly improbable that he will attend every engagement he has been pencilled in to attend, right?

Just clutching at straws I guess. It's been too long since the last hit !

At Lords today watching 3rd Test - looks okay.

I just think some of these royal engagements involve standing for frigging ages on either very hot or cold days and that's not something that most 95 year olds are able to do.

95 Today! :champagne::birthday::birthday2::party::old::champagne:

• Like 3

At Lords today watching 3rd Test - looks okay.

I just think some of these royal engagements involve standing for frigging ages on either very hot or cold days and that's not something that most 95 year olds are able to do.

Clutching at straws there, mind, because he clearly isn't most 95 year olds. Along with the health care benefits of being a senior royal he's been spared the kind of strenous work that puts serious pressure on some part of your body and fed well, cared for by the best doctors etc.

He might well see 100 and given the longevity of the current royal couple there's a fair chance their cleaner living kids - the two eldest - might well go on for ages too