BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

3 hours ago, chiesa52 said:

Some of those people look like they are made out of plastic! Especially Tricky Dick and Pat Nixon!

Who the Hell is that?!

9 hours ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

Who the Hell is that?!

NIXON you DICK!

• Haha 3

Without a microscope we can't be sure, but there must be more than 8 DL picks in this photo no?

the-queen-mothers-coffin-arrives-at-west

The above picture is one of those you go "wanker, wanker, wanker, dead, dead, wanker, wanker..."

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5048537/Prince-Philip-s-different-new-life-retired-royal.html

News on Prince Philips life and how he is spending his time now he's 'retired'. 

The long winter is coming to many people now, including Philip Mountbatten and G.H.W. Bush

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theoldlady said:

The long winter is coming to many people now, including Philip Windsor and G.H.W. Bush

His name is Mountbatten, not Windsor.

4 minutes ago, Toast said:

His name is Mountbatten, not Windsor.

Sorry. Thought he took the Windsor name. Common in Norway sometimes when the man`s last name is common, like Hansen or Ohlsen, or controversial. Change is made.

Ominous long winter above. For all we know, it could see to me, and then the Deathlist Cup 2018 will need to be hosted by Bladan!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

Sorry. Thought he took the Windsor name. Common in Norway sometimes when the man`s last name is common, like Hansen or Ohlsen, or controversial. Change is made.

No.  He renounced his Greek and Danish royal titles when he got engaged to Princess Elizabeth, and took his maternal grandfather's name of Mountbatten. 

Grandfather Prince Louis of Battenburg  had renounced his German title during WWI and anglicised Battenburg to Mountbatten.

• Like 1

Prince Philip looked really old and worn out at the Cenotaph ceremony yesterday...... looking more and more like his days are numbered!

philip.jpg

• Like 1

You can rest assured I intend on going absolutely nowhere. I might be growing tired in my elderly age, but any fucker would if they had to inject themselves with the blood of the youthful twenty somethings they knew to keep themselves alive three times a day. My doctor says another ten years, regardless of the earthling suit failing, the reptile body has years in it. I will just morph to a new all powerful being, when the time comes. I quite fancy the Australian High Commissioner, a much nicer climate, or perhaps US President. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Prince Philip said:

You can rest assured I intend on going absolutely nowhere. I might be growing tired in my elderly age, but any fucker would if they had to inject themselves with the blood of the youthful twenty somethings they knew to keep themselves alive three times a day. My doctor says another ten years, regardless of the earthling suit failing, the reptile body has years in it. I will just morph to a new all powerful being, when the time comes. I quite fancy the Australian High Commissioner, a much nicer climate, or perhaps US President. 

MPYA!

Make Philip Young Again!

• Like 1

A delightful anniversary, I might add, in addition to aforementioned rather annoying formal celebrations me and Liz took ourselves off to our palace bedroom and celebrated more traditionally, in the human nature historic sense. We might be old but the whips and chains still do the business, she's been a lot more willing in that department since I bought her 50 shades of grey for Christmas. Onwards and forwards, perhaps, if only she could also retire so we can enjoy some quality time together.

• Haha 6

18 hours ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

Cup of tea and a slice of Battenburg, chill, what better way to celebrate.

Surely a slice of Mountbattenberg ;)

I'll get my coat.

• Haha 2

Actual Picture from Prince Philip, this morning in Sandringham. He Looks frail, but is still Walking.

3_bild.jpg

• Like 1

On 07/01/2018 at 17:34, TomTomTelekom said:

Actual Picture from Prince Philip, this morning in Sandringham. He Looks frail, but is still Walking.

3_bild.jpg

The walking dead... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just heard on the radio that Phillip won’t be there tomorrow to hand over the role of Colonel of the Grenadier Guards to son Andrew due to being ‘under the weather’ - Buckingham Palace are apparently refusing to comment on the Duke’s health. 

No link for source, not even sure what radio channel I heard it on tbh although was a press preview kinda segment so sure it’ll be in one of the papers. 

Edit:  The good old Hate-Mail has it http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5533857/Unwell-Prince-Philip-pulls-rare-public-engagement.html

Edited by coffee_and_candles
Found link...

15 hours ago, coffee_and_candles said:

Just heard on the radio that Phillip won’t be there tomorrow to hand over the role of Colonel of the Grenadier Guards to son Andrew due to being ‘under the weather’ - Buckingham Palace are apparently refusing to comment on the Duke’s health. 

No link for source, not even sure what radio channel I heard it on tbh although was a press preview kinda segment so sure it’ll be in one of the papers. 

Edit:  The good old Hate-Mail has it http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5533857/Unwell-Prince-Philip-pulls-rare-public-engagement.html

Could it be croaking time?