BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

On 11/21/2017 at 14:42, Prince Philip said:

A delightful anniversary, I might add, in addition to aforementioned rather annoying formal celebrations me and Liz took ourselves off to our palace bedroom and celebrated more traditionally, in the human nature historic sense. We might be old but the whips and chains still do the business, she's been a lot more willing in that department since I bought her 50 shades of grey for Christmas. Onwards and forwards, perhaps, if only she could also retire so we can enjoy some quality time together.

These fake celeb profiles that Joey Russ makes are epic failures......but I guess he just spend 24 hours a day on this site, so giving up a few mins to create these profiles is nothing to him. 

9 hours ago, RobertMugabe said:

These fake celeb profiles that Joey Russ makes are epic failures......but I guess he just spend 24 hours a day on this site, so giving up a few mins to create these profiles is nothing to him. 

It's not joeys. The Prince Philip one got banned cos I used it to get round a ban on this account :(. Unless it's the one I forget this password for, I've honestly lost track at this point (you need a separate email for every account and I'm not able to remember that many fucking passwords).

Prince Philip isn't banned. The "Deathers" one is though.

6 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Prince Philip isn't banned. The "Deathers" one is though.

Ah, so it'll be the one I forgot the password for. Aah well. I'm sure drunken inspiration for another novelty account will transpire at some point.

3 cheers for Phil today hip....

• Like 2

On 21/11/2017 at 15:42, Prince Philip said:

A delightful anniversary, I might add, in addition to aforementioned rather annoying formal celebrations me and Liz took ourselves off to our palace bedroom and celebrated more traditionally, in the human nature historic sense. We might be old but the whips and chains still do the business, she's been a lot more willing in that department since I bought her 50 shades of grey for Christmas. Onwards and forwards, perhaps, if only she could also retire so we can enjoy some quality time together.

And the Oscar goes to....:tantrum:

Has anyone entertained the possibility that maybe he simply can't be bollocksed to go to all these fucking languid services anymore?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Has anyone entertained the possibility that maybe he simply can't be bollocksed to go to all these fucking languid services anymore?

Quite right.  He's retired and he can do what he likes.  Article says he was out carriage driving the other day.

• Like 2

Hospitalised, operation tomorrow...BBC News.

6 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Breaking News: Man attends appointment

7 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Hip op.  Mt granny had an hip replacement at 98 - dead two weeks later poor old duck.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Hip op.  Mt granny had an hip replacement at 98 - dead two weeks later poor old duck.

Lawdy. He'll get a nom for the Cup should I advance and should he survive....

Doubt it will finish him off but a hip replacement at almost 97 is going to take its toll, I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t attend the Royal wedding next month 

24 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:

Doubt it will finish him off but a hip replacement at almost 97 is going to take its toll, I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t attend the Royal wedding next month 

Yeah, but...

They've announced the operation so the pre-op investigation - heart, blood pressure etc. - has already indicated he'll survive it. Shock to the system or no there are plenty his age who wouldn't be deemed fit to cope with the demands of this level of surgery. 

Not sure he's a good bet for points this year. I'll keep my powder dry and snag him as a DDP unique for 2019

• Haha 1

He's now the British/Greek answer to Sri Sri. He'll be fine.

• Like 2

Lots of concern and sympathies for him on the Maily Dail:

5ac3b787f1308_ScreenShot2018-04-03at18_18_32.thumb.png.cbed21f3d8bedcd696c2a88f51af838e.png

Like, is there any point having a hip op at that age?

Wikipedia said that he died today, but they have since reversed it... 

philip.png

3 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

Probably scheduled it to give him a good excuse.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Glacier said:

Wikipedia said that he died today, but they have since reversed it... 

philip.png

That’s not the date today - that’s tomorrow....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Charlie"s  over here today to open the Commonwealth Games. If anything was too bad with Phil he'd be rushing back to England to be by his dad's side.