BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

15 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Two crashes in 55 years? Not a bad average. 

So the next crash by that logic will be in 2074, we will all be long dead and Phillip recovering from his 10th hip replacement will be injuring our grandchildren and coming away from the accident without a scratch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 22:49, CoffinLodger said:

I'm kinda hoping maybe he sustained a brain injury in the crash  like a blood clot or something and he'll drop dead any day now.Is it really bad of me to hope that ?

I feel bad about posting this now he's sent a letter of apology to the other driver.Maybe he's not that bad after all …:unsure:

7 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I feel bad about posting this now he's sent a letter of apology to the other driver.Maybe he's not that bad after all …:unsure:

It is obvious he has been advised by palace officials to send a letter or someone has written it on his behalf because of the bad PR he and the Royals in general have gotten over the whole crash business. If Prince Phillip was really bothered about the impact the crash has had it wouldn’t of taken him so long to write a letter.

30 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

https://twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/status/1091678364115628032

Government plans for a No Deal Brexit include plans in case of a  major royal funeral (a bridges event). Just standard procedure or fear that the Duke is on the way out fast?

Number 2 on my Inverse Survivor list for Feb so another 27 days would be helpful.

• Thanks 1

Prince Philip to voluntarily hand in his driving license to the police, obviously good for fellow motorists as he is too old to drive, bad news for deathlisters as can’t kill himself in a car crash. Though on the other hand lack of independence could effect him

• Haha 2

Of course absolutely nothing to do with the fact he would have been charged with careless driving otherwise.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Arsewipe said:

Of course absolutely nothing to do with the fact he would have been charged with careless driving otherwise.

It's standard procedure I think. Twenty five or so years ago an 80 odd year old pulled out in front of me; I was later informed by the police she wouldn't be prosecuted because she had agreed to surrender her licence and wouldn't drive again.

Twitter needs to stop trending famous old people who are not dead.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Twitter needs to stop trending famous old people who are not dead.

Radio 4 news last night started with the sombre tones and the words Prince Philip.......

They are playing with us!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

That’s a great source you got there...

• Thanks 1

Just now, Joey Russ said:

This do?

Phil the Greek breaks innocent motorists arm driving without due care and attention at the least. Subsequently 2 days later gets into a replacement 80 grand motor and drives without a seatbelt.

Action? None.

Meanwhile, a homeless man is prosecuted for not filing his tax return on time.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/14/homeless-man-fined-by-hmrc-for-missing-tax-return-krzysztof-pokorowski

You really couldn't make it up.

35 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Phil the Greek breaks innocent motorists arm driving without due care and attention at the least. Subsequently 2 days later gets into a replacement 80 grand motor and drives without a seatbelt.

Action? None.

Meanwhile, a homeless man is prosecuted for not filing his tax return on time.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/14/homeless-man-fined-by-hmrc-for-missing-tax-return-krzysztof-pokorowski

You really couldn't make it up.

It really makes you sick doesn’t it the way the Government, Authorities, Media etc are so far up the Royal families arse because they happened to be born into the right family. 

The Royal family are so overrated and hardly have a squeaky clean pass from there links with the Nazi party and other murky dealings.

People say they are good for the country and  bring in money through tourism as well as how they do so many Royal engagements but in reality all they have to do is turn up shake people’s hands and possibly make speech.

The planning such as the red arrows shows, the dinning arrangements, the health and safety their travel etc is organised by staff who are on poor wages, often paid by us the tax payers like some of their previous weddings etc they really do spunge of the state at times.

Yes they do some good with some of there schemes but with all the money they have surely that is the least they should do and the way celebrities etc fall over backwards to help them is annoying they get so many opportunities that the average person doesn’t get  yet we are suppose to be grateful we breathe the same air as they do. 

The media also make such a fuss about Megan changing protocol because she opened her own car door the other week, why shouldn’t she, she is no better than the rest of us. The Protocol that has been In place for 100s of years is so out of date and not relevant to the world we live in today. 

Also the media thinks we want to know there every move, not everyone does they make my blood boil.

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

2 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Oops. That's what happens when you edit the link. :(

So his health has begun to decline since the (second) car accident?