BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

I wonder if Philip is saying - wouldn't happen if it was driving?

Hate This prince p he has no respect or care for others he coursed an accident which was all his fault and should'nt of been driving on the road anyway at his age and did not go give a PERSONAL A apology to the 2 injured women one breaking an arm or a leg  i think and plus there was a few month old baby on board they all could of died because of him if this was a member of the public coursing the accident they would of been up in court and fined and done for due care he got nothing whatsoever in fines he just gave up his licence which he should of done so years ago its not good enough well he will have god to answer to VERY SOON 

4 minutes ago, meanghost said:

Hate This prince p he has no respect or care for others he coursed an accident which was all his fault and should'nt of been driving on the road anyway at his age and did not go give a PERSONAL A apology to the 2 injured women one breaking an arm or a leg  i think and plus there was a few month old baby on board they all could of died because of him if this was a member of the public coursing the accident they would of been up in court and fined and done for due care he got nothing whatsoever in fines he just gave up his licence which he should of done so years ago its not good enough well he will have god to answer to VERY SOON 

*caused

*have (* 4)

*causing

Plus a bit of punctuation might be nice.

PS I quite like him.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, meanghost said:

Poor effort on the whole.  Just the one spelling mistake?  Hmmm :sherlock:

1 hour ago, meanghost said:

1 hour ago, Grim Up North said:

*caused

*have (* 4)

*causing

Plus a bit of punctuation might be nice.

PS I quite like him.

* shouldn't 

did not go give :blink: ?????

*apology ( no need for the extra A) 

What was it? An arm or a leg. You think? 

Nobody died. 

I also agree with my learned friend regarding punctuation. 

Now go and write out 100 times " I will use punctuation in future"

14 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

* shouldn't 

did not go give :blink: ?????

*apology ( no need for the extra A) 

What was it? An arm or a leg. You think? 

Nobody died. 

I also agree with my learned friend regarding punctuation. 

Now go and write out 100 times " I will use punctuation in future"

Another culprit is Sean.

• Like 1

On 19/04/2018 at 17:23, Deathray said:

No he won't

16 months down. 22 to go.

You can buy me a pint on the day of his centenary, Deathray.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

16 months down. 22 to go.

You can buy me a pint on the day of his centenary, Deathray.

Not even half way there yet. 22 bites of the cherry left.

55 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Not even half way there yet. 22 bites of the cherry left.

as the rate Prince Philip is going he will out live the Queen Mum she died at 102, He is working on it and other than retiring from public life he has no signs of kicking the bucket soon.

5 minutes ago, Fearthereaper said:

as the rate Prince Philip is going he will out live the Queen Mum she died at 102, He is working on it and other than retiring from public life he has no signs of kicking the bucket soon.

Famous last words.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fearthereaper said:

Well he's handed his driving license back which should buy him and a few other road users a few extra years.

Re the situation in Kashmir.

The last time India and Pakistan were at each others throats The Queen Mother died.

Just sayin.....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Re the situation in Kashmir.

The last time India and Pakistan were at each others throats The Queen Mother died.

Just sayin.....

Also his favourite anniversary in 25 days time.

• Like 1

On 03/09/2019 at 19:53, ExtraAsuka said:

Hopefully finish him off, about time we had a republic. Philip dying kills the Queen with a heart attack and not even monarchists want Charles.

That said knowing this government the Queen could already be dead, but they've hidden from the public to avoid scrutiny. 

8 hours ago, Kinnock said:

Hopefully finish him off

Tough luck. 

On 18/09/2019 at 16:56, Tibet-Lama said:

He must learn to drive and fuck her witch

Welcome, always nice to see another World leader on the forum. 

4 hours ago, Hosni Mubarak said:

Welcome, always nice to see another fake shill account on the forum. 

ftfy

I'm well and shall remain so for many years to come.

• Haha 1

I covered probability in math class. What is the probability The Queen dies first :huh:

Given he is (a) male and (b) 5 years older, bit less than 10% assuming genetic parity. Factor in her mother lived to be 100+ despite some unhealthy habits, in practice probably some way  less than that

On 05/09/2019 at 17:32, Kinnock said:

Hopefully finish him off, about time we had a republic. Philip dying kills the Queen with a heart attack and not even monarchists want Charles.

That said knowing this government the Queen could already be dead, but they've hidden from the public to avoid scrutiny. 

Have a feeling that prince Charles will decline and pass it on to William.  He really isn't liked as much as the queen or William and isn't Camila the least liked Royal? 

36 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Have a feeling that prince Charles will decline and pass it on to William.  He really isn't liked as much as the queen or William and isn't Camila the least liked Royal? 

Charles will see it as his duty, just as his mother has.   There is no reason to force William to take up the burden before he has to.

And Charles is now being seen to have been very forward-thinking, and in tune with modern concerns.  He has been campaigning on green issues for decades, and was warning about plastics years ago. 

As for popularity, I think that as usual it's the haters that shout loudest. 

I have grown up with Charles and appreciate him, while as for William, I don't have much on which to base an opinion.

I have no reason to dislike Camilla.  On the contrary, she strikes me as a really nice person and probably a lot of fun.  I think it's a real shame that she and Charles didn't marry when they were young, but times were different and the old guard set some rigid standards.

• Like 4