BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

So what is a 98 year old man supposed to look like?

7 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

grave-stone.jpg

Look, you'd have been disappointed if this open goal had been missed...

• Haha 11

58 minutes ago, roaming_comrade said:

Picture supplied by Geoff Robinson/Bav Media 07976 880732. ****ALL PICS TAKEN ON PUBLIC ROAD*** Picture dated January 25th shows Prince Philip (NOT WEARING A SEAT BELT) visiting the Queen at Sandringham House in Norfolk on Saturday morning.The Queen had been suffering from a cold this past week. Prince Philip was seen visiting the Queen this morning (Sat) - who was later spotted out and about for the first time since she was taken ill with a cold. The Duke of Edinburgh was not wearing a seatbelt as he was driven to the main house on the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk by his daughter Princess Anne. He was wearing a blue overcoat and a shirt as he sat in the passenger seat for the journey. SEE COPY CATCHLINE Prince Philip visits the Queen who is better

Geez, he looks like they put him in a body bag in case he dies along the ride.

Are we sure he's actually alive?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well this is a healthier example

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Well this is a healthier example

Aye but he was made up for the cameras.

I bet he is really a grey skinned old corpse.

19 hours ago, roaming_comrade said:

Picture supplied by Geoff Robinson/Bav Media 07976 880732. ****ALL PICS TAKEN ON PUBLIC ROAD*** Picture dated January 25th shows Prince Philip (NOT WEARING A SEAT BELT) visiting the Queen at Sandringham House in Norfolk on Saturday morning.The Queen had been suffering from a cold this past week. Prince Philip was seen visiting the Queen this morning (Sat) - who was later spotted out and about for the first time since she was taken ill with a cold. The Duke of Edinburgh was not wearing a seatbelt as he was driven to the main house on the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk by his daughter Princess Anne. He was wearing a blue overcoat and a shirt as he sat in the passenger seat for the journey. SEE COPY CATCHLINE Prince Philip visits the Queen who is better

Geez, he looks like they put him in a body bag in case he dies along the ride.

You know you're on the brink of death when your skin is more than one colour

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Aye but he was made up for the cameras.

I bet he is really a grey skinned old corpse.

He died last year

On 26/01/2020 at 15:37, Kenny McCormick said:

You know you're on the brink of death when your skin is more than one colour

The Royal doctors will keep Phil the Greek going, just like Brenda's Mum, and he should see next year at least.

8 hours ago, Kenny said:

The Royal doctors will keep Phil the Greek going, just like Brenda's Mum, and he should see next year at least.

Ooh Idk, he looks pretty dead to me already. There is only so much science can do.

On 31/01/2020 at 03:58, Kenny McCormick said:

Ooh Idk, he looks pretty dead to me already. There is only so much science can do.

I don't know, look how long they kept Zsa Zsa alive!!!!

What actually is it with this community and Zsa Zsa. I wasnt active back then, so I only hear her immortality as a comparison to every person.

59 minutes ago, roaming_comrade said:

What actually is it with this community and Zsa Zsa. I wasnt active back then, so I only hear her immortality as a comparison to every person.

She got the last rites administered in summer 2010, and then despite being on her last leg(s), outlived a further 70 Deathlist hits and her own daughter...

• Thanks 1

I think Prince Phil has done alright by me.  Is the champ of how to walk one step behind but still leads.

• Like 1

Fears Philip won't be alive in 5 years; that's tragic, 90% of world population makes it to 104.

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, drol said:

Fears Philip won't be alive in 5 years; that's tragic, 90% of world population makes it to 104.

Prince Philip could “allegedly” pass away in 5 years. Fuck me. Stunning bit of journalism.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, drol said:

Pmsl at them referring to him as "the dad of four".  The lengths these hacks go to in order to avoid using actual names in articles.

Any more suggestions?  :evil2:

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Prince Philip could “allegedly” pass away in 5 years. Fuck me. Stunning bit of journalism.

Really is, to be honest I would be amazed if he is still alive in 5 years time, he looks like a corpse as it is. 

3 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

Really is, to be honest I would be amazed if he is still alive in 5 years time, he looks like a corpse as it is.  

Kirk Douglas and Herman Wouk somehow managed it to become a similar age and Prince Phillip is in much better health than both of them were five years ago, so I wouldn't even be that suprised.

• Like 2

I think he’ll be around for a while longer. Some big moments coming up for himself and the Queen so he has some big dates to look forward to.

In July she’ll have sat on the throne for 25,000 days, his 100th is 16 months away and the Platinum Jubilee just under 24 months away.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I think he’ll be around for a while longer. Some big moments coming up for himself and the Queen so he has some big dates to look forward to.

In July she’ll have sat on the throne for 25,000 days, his 100th is 16 months away and the Platinum Jubilee just under 24 months away.

tbh, I dont think he really cares about that sort of stuff

6 hours ago, drol said:

make that 99%

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, drol said:

A clasic Queen-related article which is made just to be made because these titles draw attention. Actually you can't even understand if it's a satiric one or not. :lol:

7 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

Actually he always had a bit frail appearance  even when he was much younger. 
We saw him walking unaided, a really good sign in his age. Anyway, it's very difficult for any 98 year old man to achieve 104... Even for the most healthy 98 year old... 

Oh look someone has commented anew on Prince Phillip’s thread! I better hurry and....

*mark as read*

9 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Agree.  This has set a new standard in journalistic endeavor, which even the Daily Express might struggle to compete with in years to come.

The Queen will be turning 94 this year, and in five years’ time, she will already be 99 years old. By then, Prince Philip would already be 103 and it is possible that he will no longer be alive by then.

The mind boggles.

• Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1