BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

On 16/11/2003 at 04:36, BirdieNumNums said:

If anyone deserves to die its that damn W**ker that QE2 is married to. Yep, you got it in one, Prince Philip ( Mountbatten) of "foot in mouth" fame. Apart from that, what else is he famous for? Marrying the Queen, big deal! The sooner that bugger is relegated to the earth, the happier I'll be. At his age, hopefully I shouldn't have too long to wait! *fingers crossed* cool.png

To put this in perspective, someone born on the day that this topic was created can now possess a driver's license and work a job part-time.

Shouldn't have too long to wait indeed.

• Haha 8

wild guess  but i think he mightve already died & they're keeping it a secret during corona times to not demotivate the people if that makes sense

On 20/04/2020 at 22:58, The Old Crem said:

is the sun always this petty? jesus

7 minutes ago, odeon said:

wild guess  but i think he mightve already died & they're keeping it a secret during corona times to not demotivate the people if that makes sense

Yes, you could be right, knowing he is alive has kept me motivated every day.......!! What ever would I do without him.......?!

• Haha 3

Just now, Dead Wait said:

Yes, you could be right, knowing he is alive has kept me motivated every day.......!! What ever would I do without him.......?!

this might be a shock but the whole of the uk doesn't just consist of just dead wait the deathlist forum user

25 minutes ago, odeon said:

No, it makes no sense at all.

Doubt  - would the global press being able to keep it secret (as they would have to be part of the embargo.)

48 minutes ago, odeon said:

Wild guess,  utter bollocks.

There's no way the press could keep is death secret.

Anyone this would be the perfect time for him to die as he doesn't want any fuss. 

As frail as he looks, I can easily see him reaching his 100th birthday and diying just after it 

like the Queen, this is the kind of people I can’t see dead, it feels like they are immortal, despite their ages..

1 minute ago, Lafaucheuse said:

As frail as he looks, I can easily see him reaching his 100th birthday and diying just after it 

To be honest I'm not averse to the theory he died thirty year ago and the palace just replaced him and his doubles with a body double every few years.

1 hour ago, Miracle Aligner said:

To be honest I'm not averse to the theory he died thirty year ago and the palace just replaced him and his doubles with a body double every few years.

I bet they do in Tussauds.

2 hours ago, Donald said:

He is very close to 99 now. 

Men have the tendency to die shortly before their birthdays, while woman tend to die shortly after them. So the next few days will be interesting

On 25/05/2020 at 19:01, odeon said:

It might cheer a lot o f people up ! Especially on here ! 

3 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

It might cheer a lot o f people up ! Especially on here ! 

What would cheer us lot on here up would be for you to bugger off.

On 26/05/2020 at 00:49, roaming_comrade said:

Men have the tendency to die shortly before their birthdays, while woman tend to die shortly after them. So the next few days will be interesting

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1291435/prince-edward-title-Earl-Prince-Philip-duke-of-edinburgh

Edward'll get his title when he carks it (or when it becomes public if he already has....)

We're 5 days from his 99th birthday, so he'll probably go in the next 5 days. 

42 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1291435/prince-edward-title-Earl-Prince-Philip-duke-of-edinburgh

Edward'll get his title when he carks it (or when it becomes public if he already has....)

We're 5 days from his 99th birthday, so he'll probably go in the next 5 days. 

Not quite. When he goes it goes to Charles but then when the queen goes and it merges with the crown he has promised to regrant it to Edward.

Looks good in this picture taken on the 1st June. Similarly the Daily Mail reports he is in far better health than at Christmas when he fell, got the flu and bedridden, and then got hospitalised.

• Like 1

Certainly looks better than he did at Christmas looking at the photos I think he will make it to 100 now, he is 969 days or just under 3 years shy of living longer than the Queen Mother, who knows maybe he could even do that? 

Just seen Philip trending on twitter. Thought at last , this is it! Forgot it was his bloody birthday tomorrow ..:angry:

PS Happy birthday Phil ! :birthday:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:

Certainly looks better than he did at Christmas looking at the photos I think he will make it to 100 now, he is 969 days or just under 3 years shy of living longer than the Queen Mother, who knows maybe he could even do that? 

What is the average lifespan of a lizard? Just asking for a friend called David..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

What is the average lifespan of a lizard? Just asking for a friend called David..

Fuck knows going by Prince Phillip about 250 years.