BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

Maybe they are going to announce the long awaited introduction to Prince Charles and Camilla`s `love child`? 

Greatest conspiracy theory (actually, probably not) I've heard was that Jimmy Savile was the twin of Queen Elizabeth II but as he appeared to have problems at birth, he was gently brushed aside and Elizabeth was raised as an only child. 

Which is utter nuts (other one was that he was the bastard offspring of Edward VIII, which is more reasonable...as in Pluto is nearer to Earth than Proxima Centauri) but has been used to explain the unfathomable level of access he had.

As has been said before, step back and ask "why the heck did Savile have free roam of Broadmoor, give marriage guidance to Prince Charles and spend Christmas with Thatcher?" It doesn't add up.

• Like 1

The Sun reporting Phil and Liz will be helicoptered to Balmoral sometime around August 1st.

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

The Sun reporting Phil and Liz will be helicoptered to Balmoral sometime around August 1st.

Accident's do happen!

5 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Clearly too frail for a car or train journey.Too long.  I have a feeling it's a trip he may never return from ...Did Queen Victoria not die at Balmoral.It's a bit like elephants go certain places to die.Royals are the same.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Clearly too frail for a car or train journey.Too long.  I have a feeling it's a trip he may never return from ...Did Queen Victoria not die at Balmoral.It's a bit like elephants go certain places to die.Royals are the same.

Queen Victoria actually died on the Isle of Wight, which is as about as far from Balmoral as you can possible get in the UK.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

No monarch has died at Balmoral. 

14 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Helicopters like Pinochet used to do? Seems a bit of an extreme was to get a DL hit.

5 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

No monarch has died at Balmoral. 

Will still be the case if the Duke dies there.

• Like 1

The Queen has tended to fly to Balmoral in recent years than do such a long train ride - and that is without covid.

On 30/06/2020 at 11:27, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Maybe they're handing Andrew over to the Feds for questioning :sherlock:

0_Prince-Andrew-Newsnight.jpg

The FBI would love to question this guy about the Jeffry Epstein case. They arrested Jeffry’s pimp in New Hampshire, USA yesterday. The FBI has held a new conference and would like Andrew to come in and give a statement of what he knows. Is Andrew man enough to discuss any wrong doings? Is he a good choice for the 2021 list? 

10 hours ago, theoldlady said:

Is he a good choice for the 2021 list? 

Nah, I doubt they're going to bunk him off yet. It's the royal family - have we forgotten about Diana yet? Took them a few years to kill her off.

I'll give him 2023 before he's handed to the FBI, then "mysteriously dies" along the way...

• Haha 1

On 01/07/2020 at 23:46, CoffinLodger said:

Well, there are rumours that is is hung like one.

19 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well, there are rumours that is is hung like one.

Seem to recall, thanks to a memory in the depths of my mind, an interview with someone who slept with both John BIndon and Prince Andrew, and said if Bindon was a 10, Andrew was an eight.

2 hours ago, Man About The Forum said:

Seem to recall, thanks to a memory in the depths of my mind, an interview with someone who slept with both John BIndon and Prince Andrew, and said if Bindon was a 10, Andrew was an eight.

Bindon could balance pint glasses on his shaft, 3 or 5 at a time, I think.

1 hour ago, Man About The Forum said:

Five half-pint tankards. And his fling with Princess Margaret began shortly after he flopped it out on Mustique.

How very different from the home life of our dear Queen.

4 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Prince Philip was later seen leaving the ceremony with the Queen

Updated 

Looking well enough to allow a camera to photograph him - rather than blacked out windows.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

That's the most frail I have ever seen him.He looks just like the Queen Mother looked in her final months. I am more convinced than ever that he will not make 100 after seeing that pic ! 

That said if he was well enough to attend a wedding today his death is probably not imminent. We have a few more months to wait yet !

There was talk of postponing the wedding till next year.Did they have it today because they don't think Phil will make it that far?

• Like 2

Just now, CoffinLodger said:

That's the most frail I have ever seen him.He looks just like the Queen Mother looked in her final months. I am more convinced than ever that he will not make 100 after seeing that pic ! 

He looks a bit better in the full on pic.

7 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

That said if he was well enough to attend a wedding today his death is probably not imminent. We have a few more months to wait yet !

There was talk of postponing the wedding till next year.Did they have it today because they don't think Phil will make it that far?

That or Bea is afraid her old man may be otherwise engaged next year :sherlock:

• Haha 2

Philip Seems like a nice guy, hope he and his Wife what’s her name rule for another two decades. Mostly because their son is a giant douchebag. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2