BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

19 minutes ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

He is moving well if not better than me, some 40 odd years younger, absolute star, comedian, piss taker, top bloke. Born to it, performed, legend and long may it continue. Probably deserves almost as much respect as his missus. 

Compare him to Tom Moore who is just a year older.There is no comparison!  Philip walks with ease and no support. He's even better than the Queen mother was by that age.She was in a wheelchair most of the time as I recall.Reports of his death on twitter were greatly exaggerated .He could easily make it to 103 or 104 now in my opinion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Are we sure he's actually 99.... after all given his childhood he might have his own age a bit wrong? 

He did look every minute of 99 a few months back.

On 23/07/2020 at 18:55, CoffinLodger said:

Compare him to Tom Moore who is just a year older.There is no comparison!  Philip walks with ease and no support. He's even better than the Queen mother was by that age.She was in a wheelchair most of the time as I recall.Reports of his death on twitter were greatly exaggerated .He could easily make it to 103 or 104 now in my opinion.

I agree, he's a tough old bird, and I think he's going to be around for quite some time!

On 16/11/2003 at 09:36, BirdieNumNums said:

At his age, hopefully I shouldn't have too long to wait!

This is a very old post, but it really hasn't aged well. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dying Probably said:

This is a very old post, but it really hasn't aged well. :D

Every chance that post will be 20 years old and Phil will still be here :D:D

• Haha 2

On 23/07/2020 at 21:38, Miracle Aligner said:

Whilst that may be true, given the way his family were deposed quite possibly someone stole his identity at a later date. 

I'm confused what you're suggesting? Are you saying Prince Philip isn't who he claims to be? :blink:

• Haha 1

On 23/07/2020 at 21:38, Miracle Aligner said:

Whilst that may be true, given the way his family were deposed quite possibly someone stole his identity at a later date. 

I'm sorry? You believe he is an imposter? :huh: And I thought I was crazy. 

1 minute ago, Dying Probably said:

I'm sorry? You believe he is an imposter? :huh: And I thought I was crazy. 

I daren't go into much detail but the Prince Philip born in Greece and the one who married the Queen share nothing but a name. He's only about 80

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 3

3 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

I daren't go into much detail but the Prince Philip born in Greece and the one who married the Queen share nothing but a name. He's only about 80

Have you any proof of your claim that Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark and Prince Philip of Great Britain are separate people?

3 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

That's a new one, applause!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dying Probably said:

Have you any proof of your claim that Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark and Prince Philip of Great Britain are separate people?

Nah we all know this is true, Prince Phillip is actually 10 years old when his son was born. Gotta say he looks very mature for his age

Q+P+C.jpg

• Haha 3

On 23/07/2020 at 23:55, CoffinLodger said:

Reports of his death on twitter were greatly exaggerated.

Yeah, as I recall they were exaggerated, in that he didn't die at all.

• Haha 2

On 23/07/2020 at 23:55, CoffinLodger said:

Since the death of Olivia yesterday I'm a bit more hopeful that Philip might not be as fit and healthy as  he appeared last week. After all last week we thought Dame O was still riding bikes ! 

I'm convinced a senior Royal will die this year because the last year it happened  was 2002 and 2020 is a sort of anagram of 2002 

9 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Since the death of Olivia yesterday I'm a bit more hopeful that Philip might not be as fit and healthy as  he appeared last week. After all last week we thought Dame O was still riding bikes ! 

I'm convinced a senior Royal will die this year because the last year it happened  was 2002 and 2020 is a sort of anagram of 2002 

As I have been told many times, those images are almost 3 years old.

1 hour ago, CoffinLodger said:

You make Richard Madeley look like a genius.

You are either a real 100% genuine moron or you are playing quite a fabulous game to fool us all.

Personally, I would run with 'a real 100%  genuine moron'  FWIW.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You make Richard Madeley look like a genius.

Genuinely made me LOL :lol:

6 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Nah we all know this is true, Prince Phillip is actually 10 years old when his son was born. Gotta say he looks very mature for his age

Q+P+C.jpg

I never claimed the Phil that the Queen married wasn't Phil the Greek, just the current Phil is not that Phil. 

13 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

I never claimed the Phil that the Queen married wasn't Phil the Greek, just the current Phil is not that Phil. 

Surely someone would've noticed the transition between the two? 

This reminds me of the case of Jeanne Calment (oldest person ever) where they thought that the case of the 122 year old was fraudulent - that Jeanne Calment's identity was assumed by her daughter. Again this was dismissed due to the transition between mother and daughter being obvious to those who knew Jeanne.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Yes you did.

10 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Several decades younger :lol:

Than what? The Parthenon?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Than what? The Parthenon?

Well that's me too late for the obligatory "Than who? LFN?" quip.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

image.png.28ff5b960b29dcd5fd5565ec22920e4b.png

Crikey, that's one to frighten the kids with.