BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

5 hours ago, gcreptile said:

I hope he doesn't need to blood of young virgin's to survive.

That might be tricky with Andrew around

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I hope he doesn't need to blood of young virgin's to survive.

That might be tricky with Andrew around

I wouldn't be surprised if Andrew dropped dead of a massive heart attack due to all the stress over the Epstein thing. WOUld be interesting to see how the press and media would deal with it ! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

Good lord, that's a scary photograph - he looks unwell. The Queen looks in good health though.

• Like 1

Out of this beautiful collection, I think I like this picture the most:

Her Majesty sported a blue and purple silk headscarf with a deep red lipstick while Prince Philip opted for a yellow shirt and green jumper as they arrived at the Scottish estate

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, gcreptile said:

Out of this beautiful collection, I think I like this picture the most:

Her Majesty sported a blue and purple silk headscarf with a deep red lipstick while Prince Philip opted for a yellow shirt and green jumper as they arrived at the Scottish estate

Its like his face is made of bark...

Are you sure this wasnt enhanced?

• Like 1

Well, it's the Daily Mail. I assume they're friendly towards the royals.

Prince Philip R.I.P. Why they stuffed his corpse and pretended he is still alive I have no idea!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CoffinLodger said:

Prince Philip R.I.P. Why they stuffed his corpse and pretended he is still alive I have no idea!

richard-madeley-1570519417.jpg

i swear to God there are  many people on the list who might be dead but it just hasn't been announced! I am convinced that Prince Philip died years ago for example. Also Pop;e Benedict.They use body doubles to pretend they are still alive. Govts and institutions depend on continuing the myth that they are alive to prop them up.Olivia de HAviland probably died years ago for example.We are all being taken for a ride ! 

I could be wrong though.

12 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

i swear to God there are  many people on the list who might be dead but it just hasn't been announced! I am convinced that Prince Philip died years ago for example. Also Pop;e Benedict.They use body doubles to pretend they are still alive. Govts and institutions depend on continuing the myth that they are alive to prop them up.Olivia de HAviland probably died years ago for example.We are all being taken for a ride ! 

I could be wrong though.

But what's the point of using body-doubles who look like this? And where do you get these body doubles?

The Crown casts Jonathan Pryce as the older and "final" Prince Philip - I mean, obviously, casting a live lizard would be cheaper, but they've gone for the illusion we're all tricked into seeing!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53762955

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Prince Philip apparently in despair  at the damage Harry and Andrew are doing to the monarchy. 

msc apparently in despair at another badly written Mail clickbait article.  Some book written by a "body language expert" who once worked with Diana, apparently. He is the one linking Harry and Andrew, not Philip, who isn't even quoted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, msc said:

msc apparently in despair at another badly written Mail clickbait article.  Some book written by a "body language expert" who once worked with Diana, apparently. He is the one linking Harry and Andrew, not Philip, who isn't even quoted.

I bet he is though!:D

It is the revenge of the spares. The firm has not given them a useful role in life, so they go their own path, whether hanging out with weird yanks or getting married to one.

5 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

It is the revenge of the spares. The firm has not given them a useful role in life, so they go their own path, whether hanging out with weird yanks or getting married to one.

Mind you, Edward VIII did the same, so not just spares.

12 minutes ago, Toast said:

Mind you, Edward VIII did the same, so not just spares.

If one wanted to be cruel, given how things turned out, you might say that despite being the older brother Edward VIII *was* the spare, he just didn't realise it... :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1