BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

If it was the queen visiting, I doubt they would have taken a picture of the car.. So probably no one got out of that car. My money's on him going home. 

4 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Even if she tries to be the most discreet ?

Nope. She has to have it on. (I believe so at least.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

Given how they said that he'd be in hospital until after the weekend, I can't see him being discharged. The only reason I could see that changing is if they thought he'd be able to spend a final few days or weeks at home. 

Either way, I don't think it's good news. 

Leaving extra clothes/nightwear for him perphaps give he may not have brought as much as he may not have originally expected to stay this long. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Leaving extra clothes/nightwear for him perphaps give he may not have brought as much as he may have originally expected to stay this long. 

This is what makes sense to me. He was meant to be out by the weekend, he's now staying in seemingly indefinitely at this moment. More clothes needed.

2 hours ago, deathisallaround said:

Either someone trying to sneak in or out

Princess Anne? Long thought to be his favourite offspring. 

Just now, The Old Crem said:

Going home to his wife, leaving the hospital crying...

He could just want his wife by him as she's obviously quite important to him :lol:

Well, like I said, Phil's nearly 100 years old and in poor health.  Charles isn't stupid, he knows the old boy will die soon.  Of course it will be getting to him.  Doesn't mean it's imminent though.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, deathisallaround said:

Does anyone, who knows that area of London, know if there is a more secluded entrance to the hospital?

Charles took the back door (no comment) but there must be a 'staff entrance'?

Maybe they learned from Charles' mistake and snuck in to say their goodbyes.

For all we know, Queenie could have been there all day by his side.

When I visited a friend in that hospital over several weeks, I only saw the staff use the main entrance. It's not as plush as you would expect - comfortable and a bit dated but certainly not luxurious. It's possible that The Royals and the very rich get better rooms than the hoi polloi with just BUPA insurance.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Kenny said:

When I visited a friend in that hospital over several weeks, I only saw the staff use the main entrance. It's not as plush as you would expect - comfortable and a bit dated but certainly not luxurious. It's possible that The Royals and the very rich get better rooms than the hoi polloi with just BUPA insurance.

They must being it's their regular place of treatment.

What is the latest? I've just finished work and the last I saw was the vehicle waiting outside the hospital.

11 minutes ago, ECG said:

What is the latest? I've just finished work and the last I saw was the vehicle waiting outside the hospital.

The vehicle has left the Hospital but no obvious reason as to why it was there could of been sneaking another member of family into see him or dropping of clothes etc though doesn’t take several hours to do that but know one knows for sure. Phillip still in Hospital. 

• Like 1

I doubt they will give a further update today as it is a Sunday.

But they will have to say something tomorrow and they know that they are going to be asked about why Charles went and travelled so far in a national lockdown.

5 minutes ago, j0neseur0 said:

It got boring

Next 48 hours will be crucial it will either fizzle out into nothing again which will probably happen as he is discharged from Hospital, however if he stays in obvious he is iller than they are letting on and he could be near the end, don’t think much more will happen today.

15 pages full of bullshit and random tweets to show something was happening when it wasn't. 

• Like 6

Of course Charles looking tearful could be down to a combination of things.

He's bound to be affected by Harry's behaviour, Harry's his son after all and Chas will also be upset that his sons have fallen out.

Then Philip might have had a few choice words to say about it all which could have been hurtful.

4 minutes ago, Toast said:

Of course Charles looking tearful could be down to a combination of things.

He's bound to be affected by Harry's behaviour, Harry's his son after all and Chas will also be upset that his sons have fallen out.

Then Philip might have had a few choice words to say about it all which could have been hurtful.

Its Philip, for all we know his choices words could be "Shagging an actress? Get in there, my son!" :lol:

6 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

With rumours of Harry coming back to see him he’s probably just sorting out Megan’s taxi from the airport..