BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

The longer he's in there the harder it will be for him to come out. 

Definitely iller than they are letting on especially as there are no updates if he was getting better surely they would let us know, he has been in Hospital a week now like you said the longer he is in the less likely he is to come out, he is certainly getting closer to meeting the grim reaper. 

6 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:

Definitely iller than they are letting on especially as there are no updates if he was getting better surely they would let us know, he has been in Hospital a week now like you said the longer he is in the less likely he is to come out, he is certainly getting closer to meeting the grim reaper. 

Well, there's very little doubt about that. You don't go in for 'observation' for over a week. It's clear he's in a worse state than we're being told publicly, but it's a question of how much worse...

13 minutes ago, Alex said:

The longer he's in there the harder it will be for him to come out. 

Prince Philip is gay?!?

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Grim Up North said:

Prince Philip is gay?!?

Poor Liz :lol:

6 minutes ago, ECG said:

Poor Liz :lol:

Lucky Liz more like. At least she can sleep in peace of a night and not have him perving over her. 

58 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:

Not necessarily the case.

Time does not always = severity. Some conditions are mild but take time to resolve, e.g. renal conditions (which I suspect is what he's in for).

Well it's Tuesday and he's definitely still in Hospital! Something could definitely be on the horizon even if Saturday was a false alarm.

35 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Not necessarily the case.
Time does not always = severity. Some conditions are mild but take time to resolve, e.g. renal conditions (which I suspect is what he's in for).

Ah yes, that's what your in-the-know friend thought, wasn't it?

Even if he comes out how he leaves will be telling IMO. If we actually see him walk out like with previous hospitalisations he's probably ok for a while yet.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toast said:

Ah yes, that's what your in-the-know friend thought, wasn't it?

That was his guess based on his historical medical record, yes. I've asked several people who ought to know what exactly is the matter with him. None of them have any insightful info. Which leads me to two lines of thought:

1) He is considerable worse than is being suggested and it's been hushed up very well.
2) It's nothing serious because if it was, it would be hot gossip amongst those "in the know".

I'm inclined to think the latter is the case. It compliments the fact that William said he's fine, the walking into the hospital unaided/"in good spirits" statement and the fact Charles left London after a quick visit, but I know as much as the rest of you in reality.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

That was his guess based on his historical medical record, yes. I've asked several people who ought to know what exactly is the matter with him. None of them have any insightful info. Which leads me to two lines of thought:

1) He is considerable worse than is being suggested and it's been hushed up very well.
2) It's nothing serious because if it was, it would be hot gossip amongst those "in the know".

I'm inclined to think the latter is the case. It compliments the fact that William said he's fine, the walking into the hospital unaided/"in good spirits" statement and the fact Charles left London after a quick visit, but I know as much as the rest of you in reality.

True but then we did have Robert Jobson on Aussie TV suggesting he was quite ill. 

9 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

True but then we did have Robert Jobson on Aussie TV suggesting he was quite ill. 

As I've said before, I don't rate Royal pundits. They're not close to the Royal family so their real time insight isn't worth much.

• Like 1

0A61A87B-6D28-4C3C-B1DB-761E225B22B3.jpeg

Wrong thread obviously but this is where all the royal action is!

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

They're just guessing.  Trying  to make out they know more than they do, but there's nothing new there.

• Like 1

Ok I'm officially bored, Can't he just gives up ? Damn those ups and downs are killing me, at the end I AM going to die instead of him :evil:

He has an infection and is set to stay in hospital!

Was I first? 

• Haha 2

He has an infection and is set to stay in hospital!

Was I first? 

Not quite. A close 6th. :lol:

• Haha 1