BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

The royals hate the BBC.

Looking forward to your sources on this one...

• Like 3

Actually all reports we have is the Queen is a big fan of the BBC. Well, BBC drama at least.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, msc said:

Actually all reports we have is the Queen is a big fan of the BBC. Well, BBC drama at least.

Bet she fucking hates Suits on Prime and Netflix.

• Haha 3

Me old grandma made it to 3 days after her 100th birthday. I'd guess Phil will be in a similar ball park.

8 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

They have clashed many times

51 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

They have clashed many times

I've clashed with my mum many times. I don't hate her.

9 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

They took away exclusive rights to produce the Christmas message from the BBC after the Diana "Panorama" interview as punishment.

Hopefully we get some sort of update this week. I doubt he will want to die in a hospital so believe they will release him so he can die with his family beside him at home

Tho will this topic hit 120 pages before the old coffin dodging racist finally drops dead?

For all those moaning about post count on here, please bear in mind how bad it would have been if Iain was still here. 

Want a taster? 

Here's Iains twitter account. A close friend of the Queen no less: https://twitter.com/CeciliaBTory?s=09

I think this would have been 20 pages from Iain alone. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

For all those moaning about post count on here, please bear in mind how bad it would have been if Iain was still here. 

Want a taster? 

Here's Iains twitter account. A close friend of the Queen no less: https://twitter.com/CeciliaBTory?s=09

I think this would have been 20 pages from Iain alone. 

Iain now claiming he's a mate of the Duke. 

MealyImmaterialBluewhale-max-1mb.gif.c4ebb20afb829c195868f9b23415a834.gif

• Haha 3

RIP Margartet!

• Haha 5

I see his Twitter alter ego has come to the attention of journalists before. I wonder if they'd be interested in exposing who he is seeing as they have the ability to uncloak prominent trolls. It would make for one of these comical tabloid stories "EXPOSED: Housebound man Iain, 33, assumes online identity of an 80 year old Tory lady called Cecilia from his council flat – pretends to be personal friend of the Queen". Might ping it on to a few of my journo mates and see if they want to pick it up.

• Like 1

Bugger me, he's outdone any other banned member I can recall.... even deathers alts have gone quiet....Iain still spamming us from beyond the grave ban....

:P

• Haha 1

I'm really in 2 minds on whether to follow him on Twitter or not.   I just might troll him for a change. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I see his Twitter alter ego has come to the attention of journalists before. I wonder if they'd be interested in exposing who he is seeing as they have the ability to uncloak prominent trolls. It would make for one of these comical tabloid stories "EXPOSED: Housebound man Iain, 33, assumes online identity of an 80 year old Tory lady called Cecilia from his council flat – pretends to be personal friend of the Queen". Might ping it on to a few of my journo mates and see if they want to pick it up.

Definitely try the Scottish papers. Iain's based in Scotland after all. 

I also can't decide whether to follow him or not. 

One if his followers is himself!

• Haha 1

Iain registering as his alter ego here was one of the greatest own goals in site history. Otherwise we'd never have connected Iain to Cecilia Bartholemew.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

Definitely try the Scottish papers. Iain's based in Scotland after all. 

I also can't decide whether to follow him or not. 

One if his followers is himself!

What I don't understand is what he gets from it.

One minute he's assuming the identity of a leftie who hates Tories, the next he's a Tory who hates lefties. One minute he's a Scottish nationalist, the next a unionist, One minute he's a Europhile, the next pro-Brexit.

More faces than the town clock. Satisfying multiple personalities that he has?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

What I don't understand is what he gets from it.

One minute he's assuming the identity of a leftie who hates Tories, the next he's a Tory who hates lefties. One minute he's a Scottish nationalist, the next a unionist, One minute he's a Europhile, the next pro-Brexit.

More faces than the town clock. Satisfying multiple personalities that he has?

He's Keith Flett zooming out of control along the infosuperhighway.

But who is this Lain everyone is refering to ? I don’t understand anything as I’m not english...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

But who is this Lain everyone is refering to ? I don’t understand anything as I’m not english...

A close friend and third cousin of Prince Philip.

• Haha 2

Perhaps there's not really much wrong with Philip, and it's all just a ruse to delay the broadcast of Megan's interview with Oprah Winfrey scheduled for this weekend?

By the time he reaches 100 (if he actually makes it that is) I imagine he would look like a mummy.

1 hour ago, TheSpinosaurus said:

By the time he reaches 100 (if he actually makes it that is) I imagine he would look like a mummy.

I would be suprised if he lived that far and didn't look a bit like Margaret looked like in 2001.

When (or if) they're going to celebrate his 100th birthday, he probably won't appear in public unless the queen forces him to.

Remember when Cecilia told us in February 2019 that Vera Lynn was very near death but then she went on another year. Vile trolling.