BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

For goodness sake. Take it elsewhere! 

2 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

What has she done that warrants such venom?

She told blatant lies about the monarchy on American prime time. Even some of the ‘Great British scum’ have been taken in by it. Especially the Diana fans (who I have historically taken aim at) are rallying behind their new motherly saint which I daresay was the aim from the outset.

Much of the interview is falling apart already. We now hear that the secret marriage conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury 3 days before the wedding didn’t in fact happen (it was a pre-wedding conversation). We know Prince Charles bailed out Harry when he first went in his attention seeking mission, rather than cut him off financially. We know that their son is not yet entitled to be a HRH or Prince due to a standing order in place since 1917. He didn’t need security as a infant as he should’ve been in the security bubble of his family. We hear that Meghan was offered help but ‘didn’t listen’. We know she knew more about the Royal family and their customs before she married Harry. 

As for the skin colour thing, when Harry married her do we really believe the Royal Family - as removed as they are from reality - would not have realised at that point that any child of the union would be mixed race? Even the most ardent Republican probably wouldn’t lay that at their door. 

She’s a cunt. He’s worse. 

• Like 1

Everyone's a cunt here.

• Haha 1

Just now, frleon said:

Everyone's a cunt here.

It wold be easy to take offence at that remark. :D

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Windsor said:

She told blatant lies about the monarchy on American prime time. Even some of the ‘Great British scum’ have been taken in by it. Especially the Diana fans (who I have historically taken aim at) are rallying behind their new motherly saint which I daresay was the aim from the outset.

Much of the interview is falling apart already. We now hear that the secret marriage conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury 3 days before the wedding didn’t in fact happen (it was a pre-wedding conversation). We know Prince Charles bailed out Harry when he first went in his attention seeking mission, rather than cut him off financially. We know that their son is not yet entitled to be a HRH or Prince due to a standing order in place since 1917. He didn’t need security as a infant as he should’ve been in the security bubble of his family. We hear that Meghan was offered help but ‘didn’t listen’. We know she knew more about the Royal family and their customs before she married Harry. 

As for the skin colour thing, when Harry married her do we really believe the Royal Family - as removed as they are from reality - would not have realised at that point that any child of the union would be mixed race? Even the most ardent Republican probably wouldn’t lay that at their door. 

She’s a cunt. He’s worse.

Any allegations they made, whether it be their experience of racism or their lack of support when their mental health suffered (partly due to the poisonous press we have, as you recognised earlier), need to be taken seriously. These are fucking prevalent problems in today’s really rather woeful society that must be investigated - brushing it off is part of the problem. If found to be true, give them the support they need and uproot the source of the issue, and if false, drop Harry & Meghan and ignore them. Don’t fuel the fire by slinging shit their way, surely? This doesn’t help anyone.

One has to ask, what would be their motivation for making these claims? Even they know there are much better methods of getting attention than defaming the clearly stiff, dated and press-backed royals.

I see why they did the interview. Their timing was absolute toss, but still, they knew that if they stayed silent the press would write the narrative again.

All this comes back to poisonous, vitriolic attitudes. Maybe they were from the royals, maybe the press, maybe the public, maybe even Harry & Meghan themselves. Doesn’t matter. You don’t sort it out by spouting more poison and vitriol. Investigate and, if the allegations are unfounded, ignore. That’ll hurt them more, without causing more widespread damage.

• Like 1

I know very well that Meghan and Harry have been EXTREMELY disrespectful towards Prince Philip.

Fuck me. Nothing gets the backs up of middle-aged white people more than royal family drama. Nothing like the protection of being anonymous on a forum to spout how much you dislike the woman - which would certainly not make your white arses popular on the facebook!

Kardashian controversies are far more interesting than this drivel. 

• Like 5

All this shit is about the political benefits that...Meghan...wants.

Just now, Perhaps said:

Fuck me. Nothing gets the backs up of middle-aged white people more than royal family drama. Nothing like the protection of being anonymous on a forum to spout how much you dislike the woman - which would certainly not make your white arses popular on the facebook!

I am middle-aged and i respect and support our Royal Family. ...

It's that simple..

3 hours ago, Donald said:

Tell us for bad George Soros and his reptilian anti-white agenda too.:mellow:

Oh, is that a way of implying I’m an anti Semitic conspiracy theorist?? What a shrewd insight on your part.

Just to be clear, I really couldn’t give 2 shits about Harry and/or Meghan, nor do I have any particular allegiance to the royals. What I thoroughly detest however, is the modern day cult of identity politics and victim hood that dominates the discourse of society and politics nowadays, which the royal outcasts seem to have made themselves the patron saints of

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JR976evil said:

I’m just really hoping he dies soon, not because I wish death or ill health on him but only because it would dominate the news agenda all over and relegate Harry and Meghan and all the other tedious woke agenda bullshit that dominates the mainstream media nowadays to the back pages. About how all the worlds ills and injustices are the result of white male privilege, how another public figure has been tarred and feathered for using the wrong gender pronoun or upsetting vegans, blah blah blah blah fucking blah.....

What you just said is DISGUSTING.

7 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

Fuck me. Nothing gets the backs up of middle-aged white people more than royal family drama. Nothing like the protection of being anonymous on a forum to spout how much you dislike the woman - which would certainly not make your white arses popular on the facebook.

You have no idea what colour our arses are.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

I like to think of yours as lightly toasted white if that helps.

18 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

I’m not middle-aged, you cunt.

• Haha 2

I'm a middle-aged fat cunt, and proud of it! Anyway, who do you think will leap-frog Philip next after Murray Walker? Either way, I think we should replace Philip with Meghan on next year's DeathList as he's bound to have something up his sleeve when (not if) he leaves hospital.

1 hour ago, Roy_Al said:

What you just said is DISGUSTING.

Good. I was worried I might be losing my touch :D

1 hour ago, Windsor said:

I’m not middle-aged, you cunt.

You’re lovely whatever age you are 

1 hour ago, Toast said:

I’m not telling. And besides, I’ve deleted my Grindr account

13 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

The bile spewing out of several people when it comes to M & H is deeply uncomfortable. At least if it is all contained in one festering toilet bowl of a thread, people don’t have to look at it.

Why is it 'uncomfortable?

It was way more fucking uncomfortable for Her Maj having to watch them tear fucking lumps out of her family and her country.

I have ZERO sympathy for them, they will get what they deserve.

• Like 1

......also, one of the good things, and they are becoming less and less, about this forum is that no hands are tied to thread content, hijacking of them, meandering off topic and back onto it, etc.

Happens a lot, no point highlighting it, they always come back on subject eventually.

Has somebody kicked you in the bollocks today or something?

8 hours ago, ECG said:

For goodness sake. Take it elsewhere! 

What they said.

58 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Why is it 'uncomfortable?

It was way more fucking uncomfortable for Her Maj having to watch them tear fucking lumps out of her family and her country.

I have ZERO sympathy for them, they will get what they deserve.

I think they find it "uncomfortable" because she isn't 100% white.  If she was, the woke brigade wouldn't give a flying fig.

It's the new racism.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Toast said:

I think they find it "uncomfortable" because she isn't 100% white.  If she was, the woke brigade wouldn't give a flying fig.

It's the new racism.

You using ‘woke’ as some kind of deprecatory remark makes me think you only have Andrew Neil’s definition of it and not what it actually means.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

You using ‘woke’ as some kind of deprecatory remark makes me think you only have Andrew Neil’s definition of it and not what it actually means.

Tbf, most people would run with Neil's definition.:D