BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

2 hours ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Reports are coming in claiming that the cause of death was heart failure. Will update if I find a source for this.

FFS.  Are you trying to take Iain's place? 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

If he is, he's rubbish, he forgot this:

1123559675_Floodoftears.gif.f418d5c5decc72a88c0b8f18752a5325.gif

• Haha 5

R.I.P Philip.  Thank you for giving us our 6th hit. 

• Like 2

And just last night, I was googling him for any health updates before I went to bed.

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Now, the only question on my mind is, will Meghan be at the funeral?

Well there is a precedent - of sorts. I believe the Duchess of Windsor didn't attend the funerals of George VI or Queen Mary. Furthermore she wasn't pregnant, and there wasn't a worldwide pandemic raging.

Talking of which, wouldn't they have to quarantine? Are the Royals exempt from such rules? 

• Like 1

If he had lived another couple of months, he would have got a telegram from his wife.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, En Passant said:

The list uses the age people will be at their birthday that year, can't know in advance whether they'll make it or not. Something of a 50/50.

Don't really see that it's disrespectful at all and even if it were has it therefore been disrespectful to all those that have gone before (that died before their birthday)?

I stand corrected, said the man in the orthopaedic shoes. I would've thought that they'd choose the age as of 01JAN of that year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, markb4 said:

And just last night, I was googling him for any health updates before I went to bed.

Really?? Before you went to bed you googled Philip?? Each to their own I suppose. 

• Haha 1

I see that lots of flowers have been placed outside Buckingham Palace, with no greengrocer nearby or any florists open, where the Hell did people get them from? Were they nicked from St James' Park or did they scale the walls of the palace grounds to steal them from there? Not being distasteful, just wondering during the current dystopian era.

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Really?? Before you went to bed you googled Philip?? Each to their own I suppose. 

I thought about it too, but too busy watching xnxx holding my iPad in my left hand, leaving the right hand free.

3 minutes ago, YouOnlyDieOnce said:

I see that lots of flowers have been placed outside Buckingham Palace, with no greengrocer nearby or any florists open, where the Hell did people get them from? Were they nicked from St James' Park or did they scale the walls of the palace grounds to steal them from there? Not being distasteful, just wondering during the current dystopian era.

Supermarkets sell plenty of flowers - sometimes corner shops too. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Speaking of...

3AD31A62-BDB9-4380-BEF8-42A1FDCAF9AE.thumb.jpeg.416107f27ffd632a04d00f69fa11d422.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, YouOnlyDieOnce said:

I'm sure you can still get them at petrol stations or even supermarkets. 

Yeah, the nearest Tesco Extras and Sainsburys Locals will have been stripped of their stock. 

2 minutes ago, YouOnlyDieOnce said:

:rolleyes:

My local supermarkets, mini markets and garden centres are open. They all sell flowers.

1 hour ago, Kenny said:

1204454154-50-prince-philip-virus.jpg&ke

I wonder who it was that beat him to it?

Prince Philip don't give a shit. He's kind of the opposite of Harry and Meghan .

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Toast said:

I wonder who it was that beat him to it?

The Chinese Batman?

id5866~c15535~u1-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Well, you all told me he was sick...

Not as sick as the great many cunts who have taken to Twitter and Facebook to try their hand at comedy.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

I'm sure you can still get them at petrol stations or even supermarkets. 

I'm just confused as to how they started to appear within seconds of the announcement. Some look far better than the trash you get at corner shops and small supermarkets, just sayin'.

54 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Well there is a precedent - of sorts. I believe the Duchess of Windsor didn't attend the funerals of George VI or Queen Mary. Furthermore she wasn't pregnant, and there wasn't a worldwide pandemic raging.

Talking of which, wouldn't they have to quarantine? Are the Royals exempt from such rules? 

Reports suggest they would be exempt. But he might well fly over tonight and the funeral will delayed slightly to allow him to attend afterwards. 

Some lovely photos here.

This one's a cracker.  I wonder what he said to her?  :lol:

Queen-Elizabeth-II-couldnt-help-laugh-sh

2 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Rain stops play, wind stops play, hail stops play, even snow stops play. Death of some greek bloke should not stop play. 

I'm with you on that one.

• Like 1