BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

3 hours ago, msc said:

Man, Nicholas Witchell has got old since I last saw him.

..and he will get older now as he is going to be working 24/7 for the foreseeable future.

Make hay while the sun shines Nick!

26 minutes ago, YouOnlyDieOnce said:

Some look far better than the trash you get at corner shops and small supermarkets, just sayin'.

My local supermarket (Sainsburys) have some really nice bouquets for around a tenner. 

Just now, Kenny said:

https://www.goviersofsidmouth.co.uk/products/goviers-exclusive-h-r-h-prince-philip-the-duke-of-edinburgh-100th-birthday-plate

Before

goviers-exclusive-hrh-prince-philip-the-

After

Page Not Found

We're sorry, but the page you requested does not exist.

I'll bet the coins were struck for double purpose...

16 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

My local supermarket (Sainsburys) have some really nice bouquets for around a tenner. 

Hyacinths?

G-plants-hyacith-bucket_1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

hyacinthbucket.png&f=1&nofb=1

• Haha 5

Surprised we haven’t had any of the papers report via a source any more details about his death, 

On 16/11/2003 at 11:36, BirdieNumNums said:

If anyone deserves to die its that damn W**ker that QE2 is married to. Yep, you got it in one, Prince Philip ( Mountbatten) of "foot in mouth" fame. Apart from that, what else is he famous for? Marrying the Queen, big deal! The sooner that bugger is relegated to the earth, the happier I'll be. At his age, hopefully I shouldn't have too long to wait! *fingers crossed* cool.png

You (if still alive) must be pretty happy now?

Fatuma Hirsi, CBS, FPRSK on Twitter: "Interesting.... Prince Philip  reportedly said: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to  return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving

A new extremely deadly variant of COVID-19 incoming.....

• Like 3

Interestingly enough, today is Prince Charles' 16th anniversary.

I'm avoiding the wall-to-wall wankfest of tributes - has any news organization rung the cult in Africa who worship him for a quote?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, markb4 said:

Interestingly enough, today is Prince Charles' 16th anniversary.

I'll bet that party is going well :huh:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

I'm avoiding the wall-to-wall wankfest of tributes - has any news organization rung the cult in Africa who worship him for a quote?

They weren't African, they were located in the south western Atlantic ocean.

Racist... 

5 minutes ago, Windsor said:

They weren't African, they were located in the south western Atlantic ocean.

Racist... 

The Falklands?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cerberus said:

The Falklands?

The arse end of nowhere. 

Wonder what dmx and Prince Philip will talk about while waiting for god's judgement. 

43 minutes ago, Kenny said:

https://www.goviersofsidmouth.co.uk/products/goviers-exclusive-h-r-h-prince-philip-the-duke-of-edinburgh-100th-birthday-plate

This morning

goviers-exclusive-hrh-prince-philip-the-

Now

Page Not Found

We're sorry, but the page you requested does not exist.

The BBC and ITV would no doubt already have their 100th Birthday specials ready for broadcast in June as well. 

3 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Wonder what dmx and Prince Philip will talk about while waiting for god's judgement. 

The smell of coal burning?

2 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

God's judgement? Surely the big guy downstairs. Just after Philip asks DMX what tribe he comes from. 

• Like 1

On 16/11/2003 at 09:36, BirdieNumNums said:

If anyone deserves to die its that damn W**ker that QE2 is married to. Yep, you got it in one, Prince Philip ( Mountbatten) of "foot in mouth" fame. Apart from that, what else is he famous for? Marrying the Queen, big deal! The sooner that bugger is relegated to the earth, the happier I'll be. At his age, hopefully I shouldn't have too long to wait! *fingers crossed* cool.png

Time to uncross those fingers dude ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, YouOnlyDieOnce said:

I heard about it when I was on the toilet, my girlfriend shouted the news to me from downstairs. At least I avoided shitting myself otherwise. Honestly, I thought he was a great guy and offended people in the nicest possible way, a legend! I think the Queen will be fine, she's a tough cookie. Charles will be the more devastated one I think.

I agree with you, he WAS a great guy who made the Queen laugh!  She will soldier on, and she does have a couple of new Corgis to help!  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Time to uncross those fingers dude ! 

By this time, those fingers are probably frozen in place

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

Reports suggest they would be exempt. But he might well fly over tonight and the funeral will delayed slightly to allow him to attend afterwards. 

OK, so, from Monday the restrictions lift to 30 for funerals...

There is just enough room for the immediate family (including the Sussexes): rough count, Queen + kids and consorts + grandkids and consorts + great grandkids = 32 in total, but given Eugenie has a baby and Zara has a baby, and most of the great grandkids are under 8, let alone 10, I'd imagine a number of them wouldn't attend anyway. So there's space for a few more. Margaret's kids and grandkids maybe? I'm not sure Philip's got any living family he's close to on the Battenberg side.

I don't think there'd be a massive need for them to break the rules, nor would it be a good look at an already tricky time PR-wise for the family to have more than the allowed number of mourners.