BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

Oh god, here come 20000000 more pages full of tweets.

2 minutes ago, Deathtreat23 said:

Either things are about to escalate again (and hit number 5 is about to happen) or the Palace is about to announce that he's been discharged and we can stand down again for the time being.

D68F03BF-9772-4722-AE38-D2D3EE9B3ECA.gif.009567d1d7897f1dfeabece885d5afe6.gif

Is there any wonder this thread is 112 pages long and counting? Fuck me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deathtreat23 said:

Either things are about to escalate again (and hit number 5 is about to happen) or the Palace is about to announce that he's been discharged and we can stand down again for the time being.

Obviously I could be wrong, but given that he's left by car on previous occasions, I think it's a bad sign. Especially given that it was an emergency ambulance, and not a transport ambulance. 

Wasn`t a private Ambulance so assume he is going home alive.Either that or another patient has been dischargedby Ambulance and didn`t want the media taking photographs thinking it is the Duke.That or they are notable so don`t want the press to see them on a stretcher.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

D68F03BF-9772-4722-AE38-D2D3EE9B3ECA.gif.009567d1d7897f1dfeabece885d5afe6.gif

Is there any wonder this thread is 112 pages long and counting? Fuck me.

And this coming from the person who has Jackie Weaver as their profile pic! 

1370.gif

Just now, Deathtreat23 said:

And this coming from the person who has Jackie Weaver as their profile pic!

What’s that got to do with the price of fish?

Your avatar is quite apt, to be fair. Every time a new drab post of yours appears, we’re like “Not another one! Oh for god sake, I can’t stand this.”

We have pages and pages of similarly worded “Ooh, this means he’s either better or he’s not”. Yeah, marvellous insight. Just as bad as Crem dedicating one post for every tweet mentioning Philip. It’s a pile of shit.

• Like 1

More than likely Phillip and the way they are covering it all up pretty obvious he is going home to die as usually when he is discharged they make a big song and dance of him walking out even when he looked like they had dug him up a couple of Christmases ago. 

• Like 1

Interesting that if it is him that he's going home in an Ambulance rather than any of the royal fleet of cars

2 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

More than likely Phillip and the way they are covering it all up pretty obvious he is going home to die as usually when he is discharged they make a big song and dance of him walking out even when he looked like they had dug him up a couple of Christmases ago. 

Either he is end of life not well enough to walk so on a stretcher or could like I said be someone else who doesn`t want the worlds press photographing them on a stretcher going out of the hospital.Either that or he is dead.

Whatever the case to take pictures outside a hospital is in pretty poor taste.Quite literally ambulance-chasing (and the press say we are bad on here!)

EDIT:Of course it could be another patients body being taken out and the hospital just didn`t want it photographed.Working in healthcare in the past discretion when transferring the deceased whoever they are is paramount.You always pick angles and exits carefully.

• Like 1

In other words - stuff may or not have happened, come back in 5 mins for more news on stuff which may or may not have happened from our correspondant on things which may or not happen, Crem.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Old Crem said:

A picture of the discharge.

Why the umbrella shield? If you want private discharge, that just makes you more obvious.

IT ISN'T EVEN RAINING!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

Either he s end of life not well enough to walk so on a stretcher.Could like I said be someone else who doesn`t want the worlds press photographing them on a stretcher going out of the hospital.Either that or he is dead.

Whatever the case to take pictures outside a hospital is in pretty poor taste.Quite literally ambulance-chasing (and the press say we are bad on here!)

EDIT:Of course it could be another patients body being taken out and the hospital just didn`t want it photographed.Working in healthcare in the past discretion when transferring the deceased whoever they are as paramount.You always pick angles and exits carefully.

Wouldn't have thought they'd use a regular ambulance for that though

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:
A picture of the discharge.

I hope to fuck the contextual tweet stays up for the sake of this comment.

• Like 1

Just now, The Quim Reaper said:

I hope to fuck the contextual tweet stays up for the sake of this comment.

Don't worry, we'll just have to follow him around and put the images directly on the forum.

10 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Wouldn't have thought they'd use a regular ambulance for that though

Varies sometimes private ambulance sometimes funeral directors depends whether it is expected or not.I have never come across it personally but a regular Ambulance is rare. would normally be an unexpected death or someone dying before Ambulance arrived whereby someone dies in the community suddenly and is transfered to the Hospital for post mortem.Not the case here though obviously.

For Hospital discharges it is commonplace to use a regular ambulance more likely that.

5 minutes ago, arghton said:

What's that hat?

Apparently the hospital entrance staff dress like that

Nothing at all about this on BBC or Sky News by the way. News blackout?

Makes me think that even when the Queen dies we won't know about it for a few hours.

Breaking News: Prince Philip is leaving hospital. In other, unrelated news, I just lost a £10 bet.

This tweet made me chuckle:lol:

10 minutes ago, arghton said:

What's that hat?

Maybe it’s him walking into that ambulance ? If he’s walking that could be a good sign for them/a bad sign for our 5th hit 

4 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Makes me think that even when the Queen dies we won't know about it for a few hours.

We won’t. But don’t fret, when it does happen, Crem will link us to 14,000,000 tweets about it.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Nothing at all about this on BBC or Sky News by the way. News blackout?

BBC staff have been tweeting about it.

• Like 1