Jump to content
BirdieNumNums

1. Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, arghton said:

Although it's something you would expect Phil to say. Something along the lines of "I have no problem with black people. In fact I think every household should have one"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he still in hospital? What's going on? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alex said:

Is he still in hospital? What's going on? 

He is a 99 year old man recovering from heart surgery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/03/2021 at 13:52, Miranda lass said:

Oprah should ask him "does it bother you that your grandfather may die when you're over here?"

But anyway I'm hoping everyone shuts up about it once the interviews aired

The interview was done before Prince Philip went to the hospital, so they had no idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, chiesa52 said:

The interview was done before Prince Philip went to the hospital, so they had no idea

.......but they had every idea it would be transmitted while he was still in hospital.

They let it run, trashing the family and fucking over our country while his grandfather lay in hospital 'recovering' from heart surgery and fucked plumbing.

All heart, those pair of cunts, eh.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

.......but they had every idea it would be transmitted while he was still in hospital.

They let it run, trashing the family and fucking over our country while his grandfather lay in hospital 'recovering' from heart surgery and fucked plumbing.

All heart, those pair of cunts, eh.

 

It's hard to express the depth of my contempt for this loathsome pair.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toast said:

 

It's hard to express the depth of my contempt for this loathsome pair.

I was never overly fussed about them or the Royal Family, If  I'm honest.

Now, however, I am fucking angry that they have hung us all out to dry with this notion that they have left the UK because we are racist ( yeah, like we ALL are) to live in a country that is less racist, obviously.

Apart from that, she has social climbed like a fucking champ and got married to a fucking chump that thinks the mental anguish he suffered following his mums coffin through London was unique to him and not his brother.

This country has its faults, lots of them but anybody that wants to trash it, like they did, and our Royal Family, OUR Royal Family, needs a swift kick in the cunt and banned from setting foot here ever again.

A pair of self serving, handwringing bastards of the highest order interviewed by a journalist so piss poor that only America could have made her a multi millionaire shit show.

I'm going to find a cat to kick.

 

 

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The biggest problem I have with the vain self-obsessed pair is that by being so vague they simultaneously have trashed the entire royal family by association yet haven`t given any details anyone can dispute or investigate.I couldn`t find any claim they made that anyone could investigate. What is the palace supposed to do? If they say they can`t investigate which they can`t really as it is so vague as we don`t know who said what where or why they will be called stuffy out of touch heartless and racist.If someone came to me at work and told me I am alledging X Y and Z happen but won`t tell you where when or whom it occurred I would have to say truthfully if that is the case I can`t do anything.

 

I only watched it as everyone was talking about it. It looked very stage managed rehearsed and not overly convincing and it was much to do about nothing in terms of substance. If you can`t name people who have wronged you don`t bother speaking out. They wanted it vague so there could be no repercussions except revenge via reputational damage to the institution. That is the only conclusion I can deduce. They must have known this would seriously hurt the Queen and other senior royals on quite a deep emotional level at a time when old Phil is clearly getting towards the end.

 

What I find most telling is that this is a bigger scandal than Prince Andrew which beggars belief considering the seriousness of the allegations against him and the fact far more is documented and known about the circumstances surrounding that saga.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I was never overly fussed about them or the Royal Family, If  I'm honest.

Now, however, I am fucking angry that they have hung us all out to dry with this notion that they have left the UK because we are racist ( yeah, like we ALL are) to live in a country that is less racist, obviously.

Apart from that, she has social climbed like a fucking champ and got married to a fucking chump that thinks the mental anguish he suffered following his mums coffin through London was unique to him and not his brother.

This country has its faults, lots of them but anybody that wants to trash it, like they did, and our Royal Family, OUR Royal Family, needs a swift kick in the cunt and banned from setting foot here ever again.

A pair of self serving, handwringing bastards of the highest order interviewed by a journalist so piss poor that only America could have made her a multi millionaire shit show.

I'm going to find a cat to kick.

 

 

Yeah and telling us how tough they have it from their mansion while people all over the world are dying on their own separated from loved ones and in financial turmoil.

 

Yeah I hear race relations are pretty idyllic in the states which is why they went.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sean said:

Yeah I hear race relations are pretty idyllic in the states which is why they went.

 

They tried Canada first.  Expected the Canadians to pay for their security but were told to piss off with that.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/02/2021 at 20:31, Youth in Asia said:

 

As an American, I can only offer my deepest apologies that this narcissist has been unleashed on you, and now, clearly, back to her home shores.

 

Please know that there are MANY Americans who see through all her lies and manipulation that poor, dumb Harry is too thick to understand.  She has isolated him from family, friends, and country like a champ, a classic narcissist move.  She's a horrible human being, and together they are a blight.  They do not elevate any conversation or situation.  They exude selfishness.  I wish that Parliament would rescind their titles, because if I understand correctly, that's the only institution that can make that decision.  I'm sure there are more pressing matters for your politicians to be concerned with, but the less these two grifters have to sell or market themselves on, the better.

 

I am sickened by them.  Pretty flippin' pissed off.  I dislike them with an intensity that is quite unhealthy.

 

If only the Royal Family had a "fixer" who could help "sort out" the situation behind the scenes.

 

Apologies to my birth nation, England.  America has NOT done well by you with American divorcees marrying into your Royal family.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mischief Girl said:

As an American, I can only offer my deepest apologies that this narcissist has been unleashed on you, and now, clearly, back to her home shores.

 

Please know that there are MANY Americans who see through all her lies and manipulation that poor, dumb Harry is too thick to understand.  She has isolated him from family, friends, and country like a champ, a classic narcissist move.  She's a horrible human being, and together they are a blight.  They do not elevate any conversation or situation.  They exude selfishness.  I wish that Parliament would rescind their titles, because if I understand correctly, that's the only institution that can make that decision.  I'm sure there are more pressing matters for your politicians to be concerned with, but the less these two grifters have to sell or market themselves on, the better.

 

I am sickened by them.  Pretty flippin' pissed off.  I dislike them with an intensity that is quite unhealthy.

 

If only the Royal Family had a "fixer" who could help "sort out" the situation behind the scenes.

 

Apologies to my birth nation, England.  America has NOT done well by you with American divorcees marrying into your Royal family.


No need to apologise! I think most people outside the States are conscious of the fact that Hollywood types and their shenanigans (Bill Cosby, Mel Gibson, Felicity Huffman, Kevin Spacey, Markle et al.) are not representative of the wider U.S. population, the majority of whom I will add are very good hearted people whose company is an absolute pleasure.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2003 at 09:36, BirdieNumNums said:

If anyone deserves to die its that damn W**ker that QE2 is married to. Yep, you got it in one, Prince Philip ( Mountbatten) of "foot in mouth" fame. Apart from that, what else is he famous for? Marrying the Queen, big deal! The sooner that bugger is relegated to the earth, the happier I'll be. At his age, hopefully I shouldn't have too long to wait! *fingers crossed* cool.png

Only less than 18 years. Where have you been Birdie? Are you still waiting for privalleged sods like him to die? Is that how you got those grey hairs since you posted this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Folks, a quick favour please?  Can you make your Megan Markle posts on her own thread?  This ones for chooky embra. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Paul Bearer said:

Folks, a quick favour please?  Can you make your Megan Markle posts on her own thread?  This ones for chooky embra. 


Or even better, don’t post about her at all?

  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How on Earth has he not left hospital or snuffed it yet? He looked like he was a stubbed toe away from turning to dust after his last visit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When was the last time we had an update, because it feels like we haven't heard anything in ages?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully he is ok now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harry doesnt care for his grandfather. I am angry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/03/2021 at 19:25, time said:

Indeed, though there's also a difference between joking based on a stereotype and joking based on a characteristic, e.g. joking that British/English can't cook vs. joking that staying in China would make you "slitty-eyed". 

Please stop with this bullshit. Prince Philip is VERY antiracist.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is greek-born. NOT racist at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's stop this. Please respect him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use