BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

got another few years left in him has old Phillip! unless he takes a turn for the worst in the next few months he would be one to take off the list in 2016 i think

Too risky to take him off.If he were to die and not be on the list it would be embarrassing for DL.Maybe just put him at the bottom of the list.

Agreed as Lee and Macnee have shown even those who are active and still reasonably healthy at that age can just drop. He would be a huge miss. I think we have to stick with him.

Yeah... that's the problem with those 90-somethings... even though they might be bad picks, you can't risk taking them off because they might throw in the towel at any, unexpected time.

got another few years left in him has old Phillip! unless he takes a turn for the worst in the next few months he would be one to take off the list in 2016 i think

Too risky to take him off.If he were to die and not be on the list it would be embarrassing for DL.Maybe just put him at the bottom of the list.

Agreed as Lee and Macnee have shown even those who are active and still reasonably healthy at that age can just drop. He would be a huge miss. I think we have to stick with him.

I think that there are some picks that end up like Ronnie Biggs and Clive Dunn who will be on until they die.I can`t see the Deathlist taking off people like Prince Phillip Zsa Zsa Gabor Billy Graham Kirk Douglas Al Molinaro Fidel Castro and Jake LaMotta under any circumstances.

• Like 1

Managed to stay on his feet for at least a minute in Glasgow today. I think we are stuck with Phil to the end but I think he should start dropping down the table 20-25 I think would be about right. He has a long way to go to catch up Clive Dunn or even Kirk Douglas.

Managed to stay on his feet for at least a minute in Glasgow today. I think we are stuck with Phil to the end but I think he should start dropping down the table 20-25 I think would be about right. He has a long way to go to catch up Clive Dunn or even Kirk Douglas.

Well he was capable enough to go touring around germany last month as well but, at his age, he could drop unexpectedly any time.

Last weekend my sister attended an event where the DOE was officiating. Despite being ignorant of my deadpooling activities she still proceeded to give me an extensive (and admiring) assessment of his robust health and how he stood throughout the whole proceedings and spoke to many of those present.

Not saying he won't go this year but he is not circling the drain, as it were.

• Like 1

Sometimes I think his heart is in the right place. I had to reload the fucking page to be able to re-watch that video for christ's christing balls-arse-sake, cos the incredibly retarded mongs didn't even put a "Play again?" option on.

I'd pay to see Philip fucking run-through whoever it was that okay-ed that sort of utter shash, with his best ceremonial sword.

circling the drain, as it were

Just been reading the twunt thread, and consider myself unlikely to ever post enough before I drop off my own perch, but I can add one to my count in a totally useless and uninformative manner, by laughing, er, like a drain, at this.

• Like 1

Sometimes I think his heart is in the right place. I had to reload the fucking page to be able to re-watch that video for christ's christing balls-arse-sake, cos the incredibly retarded mongs didn't even put a "Play again?" option on.

I'd pay to see Philip fucking run-through whoever it was that okay-ed that sort of utter shash, with his best ceremonial sword.

no Dr zorders you see if he even for once says the f word a child's life is ruined. Their innocence will be corrupted and they will start doing drugs and get into drug debt at age 5. So think of the children before you speak

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-philip-f-word-outburst-6042958 :Swore at a photographer earlier today.Looks pretty good to me.

Totally with Dr Zorders about the Daily Mirror web shite. Biggest pile of fuckin' horse shit since the Light Brigade started their charge.

The daily mirror is a bit shit.I only gave that link as I lost the one I was on and just picked the first I could find.

Of course not a single one is named in the article.

Of course. British media more interested in click bait worthy sensationalist non-stories rather than the event itself. Sign of the times.

• Like 1

Out and about at the VJ Day celebrations, fair to see he's looking well when compared to many of the veterans who are a similar age:

484089178-prince-philip-duke-of-edinburg

Out and about at the VJ Day celebrations, fair to see he's looking well when compared to many of the veterans who are a similar age:

484089178-prince-philip-duke-of-edinburg

he certainly wont be on my list next year. Think he will still be here for the 2018 list personally.

• Like 2

I kind of hope he makes 100.He does add so much needed humour into royal events.Imagine how boring Charles and Camilla will be when they take over.

• Like 3

Guest Guest

the average life expectancy of a reptile is several hundred years isn't it?

• Like 1

I kind of hope he makes 100.He does add so much needed humour into royal events.Imagine how boring Charles and Camilla will be when they take over.

How could it be boring with a drunkard like Camilla?

Phil appears about 27s in on the video from today http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34759280Doesn't look fantastic to me.

He looked pretty good to me when he layed his wreath.Old but fairly physically robust for a 94 year old.

Add him to the list but certainly don't put him in the top 40.

Don't take him off next year's list. He'll be 95 next year and he has to go sometime. That being said he does seem in pretty good shape for his age, but at that age they can just drop dead any time pretty much, even if they appear healthy

• Like 1

Phil appears about 27s in on the video from today http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34759280Doesn't look fantastic to me.

He looked pretty good to me when he layed his wreath.Old but fairly physically robust for a 94 year old.

Thought he was a ghastly colour - even with the slap that had clearly been applied. In my top ten for 2016.