BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I've had to wheelspin out of that junction many times tbf, it is a fucking horrible junction.

The real question, however, is whether the debris actually came from his car or the Kia or could it have been shite from a previous accident(s)

Maybe I ought to pop up there and gather as much crap as I can and do a 'buy it now' on flea bay before the flea bay morality Police pull it.

I have a mortgage that could do with paying off.:)

If you really want to pay that mortgage off bung a few quid to a friend and then get a video on YouTube of you rubbing a fragment of Phil's car on the friend's knee at which point he/she jumps up and screams "I'm finally cured!"

• Haha 4

id like to apologise, i failed in my attempt to get a score for this year, i thought i came calling but he survived

On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 00:38, Windsor said:

Not people. Just one attention seeking cunt whose milking this for everything she can get.

You could’ve died? You only broke your wrist you stupid bitch!

Here she is, having her whinge:

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-22/injured-passenger-in-prince-philip-crash-yet-to-receive-apology/10734454?pfmredir=sm

Maybe they will duke it out in court. She is probably after a princely sum.

On 17/01/2019 at 18:03, Fergie86 said:

At 97, he should be know where near the wheel of a car. Too old. 

Looks ten years older than recent photos in this. That crash has nailed him for this year I think.

Prince-Philip-crash-1075253.jpg?r=1548061935531

7 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Looks ten years older than recent photos in this. That crash has nailed him for this year I think.

Prince-Philip-crash-1075253.jpg?r=1548061935531

I’m starting to think he will make it to 100 to be honest he has looked like a walking corpse for years now and he is still going, he is obviously a stubborn cantankerous old git as proved over the last week and that will keep him going. Also the fact he has the best medical care and a life of luxury and he could linger on for years which he will almost certainly will. I give him another 5 years.

2 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

I’m starting to think he will make it to 100 to be honest he has looked like a walking corpse for years now and he is still going, he is obviously a stubborn cantankerous old git as proved over the last week and that will keep him going. Also the fact he has the best medical care and a life of luxury and he could linger on for years which he will almost certainly will. I give him another 5 years.

He's always looked very old and bit frail.

In that picture he looks literally like a walking corpse. I'm honestly convinced he'll go this year. Especially if they take his driving license/car off him; doesn't strike me as the type to want to sit in Balmoral/Buckingham whiling a way his days, he's always been a very active sort. His retirement was to give him a chance to wind down, not end up a housebound old man (in his eyes).

For comparison:

November 2018

prince-philip-rare-appearance-windsor

January 2019

Image result for prince philip

He's deteriorating rapidly, you can see quite clearly from the two photos. He genuinely looks like a really ill old man now, whereas even in November he looked like an active old man. I honestly don't see him making it to the end of the year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deathray said:

He's always looked very old and bit frail.

In that picture he looks literally like a walking corpse. I'm honestly convinced he'll go this year. Especially if they take his driving license/car off him; doesn't strike me as the type to want to sit in Balmoral/Buckingham whiling a way his days, he's always been a very active sort. His retirement was to give him a chance to wind down, not end up a housebound old man (in his eyes).

For comparison:

November 2018

prince-philip-rare-appearance-windsor

January 2019

Image result for prince philip

He's deteriorating rapidly, you can see quite clearly from the two photos. He genuinely looks like a really ill old man now, whereas even in November he looked like an active old man. I honestly don't see him making it to the end of the year.

Nicely put.

Time will tell if Phillip will go this year still think he will linger on for a bit but the photos do show he is declining the 5 years I predicted earlier might be pushing it but according to the palace he has no health issues and is in perfect health, so probably somewhere in between as every 97 year old will have something up with them. Still think he will see out the year, suppose we only have to wait 344 days to see who is right.

Death by Prince Phillip can't be bad where's he driving?

Still think he'll make it to the autumn at least but 50/50 on his chances of seeing 2020.

Phillip wouldn't be housebound if they took his license as he would be able to have access to a driver.  So not sure that would finish him.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Phillip wouldn't be housebound if they took his license as he would be able to have access to a driver.  So not sure that would finish him.

The whole reason he had the crash was he was out on his own, whilst he wouldn't be entirely housebound he wouldn't be able to anywhere without company. Really do not think the old Greek is the sort to like that idea. 

To be honest I'm more amazed that he's allowed to go out driving on his own with how much he must surely be a terrorist threat?

I think the wireless said at the time, that in the Shire in 2018 there was 331 centenarians with a valid driving license.

16 minutes ago, Deathray said:

The whole reason he had the crash was he was out on his own, whilst he wouldn't be entirely housebound he wouldn't be able to anywhere without company. Really do not think the old Greek is the sort to like that idea. 

To be honest I'm more amazed that he's allowed to go out driving on his own with how much he must surely be a terrorist threat?

Yeah but, on your past form, anybody who is over 30 should be cremated, right?

Burn the old fucker and all the rest of us geriatrics so we can leave the planet to you and all the other young things to fuck up when you get to the age we are now.

Come on Deathers, it's tempting, right?:D

25 minutes ago, Deathray said:

how much he must surely be a terrorist threat?

Only to people in Kia's.

7 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Yeah but, on your past form, anybody who is over 30 should be cremated, right?

Burn the old fucker and all the rest of us geriatrics so we can leave the planet to you and all the other young things to fuck up when you get to the age we are now.

Come on Deathers, it's tempting, right?:D

I'm not sure I remember saying that. I know and have known a lot of lovely elderly people throughout my life. Certainly wouldn't want to cremate any of them!

The past generations have collectively made errors but it would be utterly ludicrous to blame each individual member of that generation for that.

I'd actually like to see Phil stick around for a good few years yet but that photo quite clearly shows regardless of what the palace say about his overall health, his age is definitely catching up with him now, so I find it hard to envisage him making it through the rest of this year (at a push next winter). 

Also before he retired from public appearances he was regularly active, he doesn't seem to be as active, according to official information as he was.

Although, if I have my thinking of the old Greek down to a tee he's probably reading reports of his ill health and laughing at them before downing a bottle of brandy and going for a long walk in the privacy of his grounds. 

I'm kinda hoping maybe he sustained a brain injury in the crash  like a blood clot or something and he'll drop dead any day now.Is it really bad of me to hope that ?

• Haha 1

"Have you been in an accident that wasn't your fault? Ah, of course it was your fault, we're talking Duke of Edinburgh in the other car! Toodle Pip!"

Image may contain: one or more people and text

• Haha 10

I personally think Phil died some time ago but nobody told him. He's got to be a zombie and a good candidate for the next season of the Walking Dead!

12 minutes ago, stonecold said:

I personally think Phil died some time ago but nobody told him. He's got to be a zombie and a good candidate for the next season of the Walking Dead!

Still driving and walking round at 97 - I'd take that.

1 hour ago, Grim Up North said:

Still driving and walking round at 97 - I'd take that.

I'd take still being alive at 97 frankly.

3 hours ago, stonecold said:

the Walking Dead! is dead not worth watching anymore 

• Like 1