BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

11 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Which is very different to ‘his father is very well in hospital’

Yes I think there is more to this than the palace is letting on.

They said the same things about Daniel arap Moi. Three months later he is still in hospital and his health "not at best".

17 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-12-23/prince-philip-being-looked-after-very-well-in-hospital-charles-says/

Some interesting comments from Charles.

Starting to wonder if Philip wants to die away from his family - that he has requested no visits and doesn't want liz to see him near the end.

Who can blame him? 

On 28/11/2019 at 16:07, markb4 said:

Apparently Prince Charles has gone to meet his father to discuss the Prince Andrew situation,

I initially read that as "...gone to meet his maker"!

• Haha 1

Looks like he'll be smashing Ginger Baker like numbers on the First Death of 2020 poll thread tbh.

5 minutes ago, The Happy Reaper said:

I initially read that as "...gone to meet his maker"!

The more that comes out about Prince Andrew -  not only the Epstein allegations but it is alleged that at least one enterprise he was involved with meant he gained financially -  it should not be mentioned to Prince Philip in hospital as it could cause a serious relapse. One wag online thought a visit from Fergie (aka The Duchess) dressed as Santa's Helper might prove the final straw for the Duke of Edinburgh!

3 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Charles gives an update.

Note this quote from Prince Charles ..  "He's being looked after very well in hospital," Charles replied. "At the moment that's all we know."' Doesn't sound too hopeful does it ! 

'I don't want to get deathlisters too excited but this is starting to look to me like slowly but surely they are preparing us for the worst. It may still take some time though, not necessarily a christmas hit , but at 98, things can deteriorate very quickly ! 

24 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Note this quote from Prince Charles ..  "He's being looked after very well in hospital," Charles replied. "At the moment that's all we know."' Doesn't sound too hopeful does it ! 

'I don't want to get deathlisters too excited but this is starting to look to me like slowly but surely they are preparing us for the worst. It may still take some time though, not necessarily a Christmas hit , but at 98, things can deteriorate very quickly ! 

Probably - but then they brief stuff out about him walking into hospital and laughing with doctors which counters the preparing us narrative.

9 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Charles gives an update.

He gave that reporter a funny look when she asked "how is your father?" Maybe he thought she was propositioning him. 

• Like 2

Press filling pages with more articles about Harry and Meghan, Not sure they would if Philip really was on the way out soon.  
Queen described as frail - she doesn’t really look exceptionally frail..

the royal sources leak too much for a lot to be able to remain secret for too long. 

Just now, The Old Crem said:

Press filling pages with more rants about Harry and Meghan, Not sure they would if Philip really was on the way out soon. 
Queen described as frail - she doesn’t really look exceptionally frail

I think Phillip will survive whatever is up with him this time but he is certainly not a well man and getting close to the end, not a certainty he will die next year but wouldn’t be surprised if he died before we reach 2021.

As for the Queen she does look frailer than she has done but she is almost 94 so no surprise really don’t think any immediate danger, has a good few years in her yet.

The Sun says that he had a fall and has gone in to have his artificial hip checked, the Mail say he has the flu.

In very good health. Will live well beyond 100.

Looks pretty well considering.Very old yes.Frail yes but walking unaided into a car at 98 is pretty good going even without a health scare.Pretty good .At least he isn't driving though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He looks the picture of health here, pictured leaving the hospital...

EMi4QvOXYAAr5f4.jpg

• Haha 1

He looks the picture of a 98 year old.

• Like 1

He looks like a chap who had a fall and/or flu to me.

18 minutes ago, MarcJWallace said:

EMi4QvOXYAAr5f4.jpg

He looks awful, like they have dug him up.

1 hour ago, Dead Wait said:

Has now been discharged......

He has to go home to play Santa.On Christmas Eve, just like the Germans do.:tomatododge:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, MarcJWallace said:

EMi4QvOXYAAr5f4.jpg

This is frightening.

• Haha 1