BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

4 hours ago, msc said:

I'm reasonably confident the papers were alarmist and confusing "bedridden" for "bed rest". Bed ridden is approaching the end, bed rest is common sense after a serious period of ill health.

Or perhaps Liz was doing her cowgirl routine.

2 hours ago, One shot Paddy said:

Or perhaps Liz was doing her cowgirl routine.

Thank you so much for giving me that visual image that i'm sure everyone else wanted.

• Like 1

I do agree with everyone who finds it weird that a single article mentions Prince Philip being bedridden. I was only able to find another clickbaity article about that: 

The actual article says this: "The ill Philip, 98, has been bedridden at his cottage on the Sandringham estate in Norfolk after spending five days in hospital before Christmas."

But then again, this was reported by the Sun and the Herald Sun, which are maybe affiliated. 

14 hours ago, msc said:

I'm reasonably confident the papers were alarmist and confusing "bedridden" for "bed rest". Bed ridden is approaching the end, bed rest is common sense after a serious period of ill health.

At the age of 98, it's very easy for "bedrest" to become "bedridden". The body doesn't have much muscle to lose at that point, so if you lose the core muscle strength to hold yourself sitting up etc, it's very hard to get it back. 

There aren't enough sources to go off of at the moment to determine how healthy he is at this time. On one hand you have Prince Charles saying he's doing ok (and he wasn't wheeled out of hospital either which indicates to me that hes not pissing and shitting in bed pans at this time). On the other hand, he is completely out of public view and he looks like a corpse. He could very well be spending all day everyday in bed.

I stand by my previous prediction that he will die annoyingly close to his 100th birthday.

On 15/01/2020 at 11:19, Big Chungus said:

There aren't enough sources to go off of at the moment to determine how healthy he is at this time. On one hand you have Prince Charles saying he's doing ok (and he wasn't wheeled out of hospital either which indicates to me that hes not pissing and shitting in bed pans at this time). On the other hand, he is completely out of public view and he looks like a corpse. He could very well be spending all day everyday in bed.

I stand by my previous prediction that he will die annoyingly close to his 100th birthday.

My father once gave wise advice on the plight so the elderly:

”When they start falling over, they’re fucked”.

The Duke apparently did have a bad fall towards the end of last year so going by my father’s valuable insight he’s fucked and may be dead in the year!

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Windsor said:

My father once gave wise advice on the plight so the elderly:

”When they start falling over, they’re fucked”.

The Duke apparently did have a bad fall towards the end of last year so going by my father’s valuable insight he’s fucked and may be dead in the year!

At his age, it could indicate a possible anuerysm

If I fall over, it usually involves alcohol or the dog.

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Toast said:

If I fall over, it usually involves alcohol or the dog.

Ah well. My dad says your fucked then.

Sorry to hear you’re dying.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Desmond Tutu said:

Rumors circulating that the Duke has died today, and announcement expected in the morning.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/prince-philip-is-dead-rumor-spreads-like-wildfire/

Doubt it, do think he will go this year or next as he looks like a walking corpse but think he will linger for a bit yet might just make it to his 100th Birthday.

On Twitter everyone is saying that he has died today, I honestly doubt it, even if it’s kind of exciting I must admit :D

Tweets from randos with 5 likes

ok :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Pretty convinced it's bs as the "rumours" don't add up lol

3c3a7029b9.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

On Twitter everyone is saying that he has died today, I honestly doubt it, even if it’s kind of exciting I must admit :D

Your hit rate is usually admirable. This hit, however, won't give you a head start. Everybody has him on his or her list. :P

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

Your hit rate is usually admirable. This hit, however, won't give you a head start. Everybody has him on his or her list. :P

Ahah yeah that’s true... I wondered : What are the odds of the queen dying before Philipp ?

14 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Ahah yeah that’s true... I wondered : What are the odds of the queen dying before Philipp ?

Somewhere between highly improbable and highly implausible.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Somewhere between highly improbable and highly implausible.

Why does it have to be between, can't it be highly improbable or highly implausible? 

Does the Queen have a cold or is it cover for the Duke being on the way out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Watch out for news readers wearing black in the days ahead ! 

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Watch out for news readers wearing black in the days ahead ! 

I am not sure they do it in advance any-more - no one did for the Queen Mum despite rumours going through the press she close to death.

If Prince Charles suddenly stops doing his trip of Middle East over the next week then you'll know something is up.

19 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

I am not sure they do it in advance any-more - no one did for the Queen Mum despite rumours going through the press she close to death.

But remember Peter Sissons getting stick for his necktie - was it purple? I think there’ll be great attention paid to timing this time, getting everyone into mourning at just the right moment.

Picture supplied by Geoff Robinson/Bav Media 07976 880732. ****ALL PICS TAKEN ON PUBLIC ROAD*** Picture dated January 25th shows Prince Philip (NOT WEARING A SEAT BELT) visiting the Queen at Sandringham House in Norfolk on Saturday morning.The Queen had been suffering from a cold this past week. Prince Philip was seen visiting the Queen this morning (Sat) - who was later spotted out and about for the first time since she was taken ill with a cold. The Duke of Edinburgh was not wearing a seatbelt as he was driven to the main house on the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk by his daughter Princess Anne. He was wearing a blue overcoat and a shirt as he sat in the passenger seat for the journey. SEE COPY CATCHLINE Prince Philip visits the Queen who is better

Geez, he looks like they put him in a body bag in case he dies along the ride.

• Haha 3