BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

The fact he's still alive is a fucking miracle.

• Like 2

On 14/02/2020 at 21:43, Deathray said:

The fact he's still alive is a fucking miracle.

I think he will  die this year. Just feels t o me like it's going to be another one of those Horrible Annuses  or whatever it was the Queen called it ! 

7 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I think he will  die this year. Just feels t o me like it's going to be another one of those Horrible Annuses  or whatever it was the Queen called it ! 

Annus horribulus 

• Like 1

On 09/01/2020 at 07:36, roaming_comrade said:

Huh? It was because they did a spelling mistake on the deathlist about him.

of why they spelt it wrong lol

Harry and Meghan going to drop the 'Sussex Royal' thing in the next couple of months, as if anyone cared  … I tell you what though, if Phil carks it in the near future, they're going to cop a lot of the blame - never mind that he was almost 99 … much as Bertie was blamed by his mother (for the rest of her life) for Prince Albert getting typhoid back in the day. 

A reliable source told me yesterday that Prince Philip’s health has taken a big turn for the worst in the last week. :(

Suggested to expect an announcement in the next few weeks, if not days. 

Could be exaggerating but this person would know and they tend to be on the money.

• Shocked 7

21 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

A reliable source told me yesterday that Prince Philip’s health has taken a big turn for the worst in the last week. :(

Could be exaggerating but this person would know and they tend to be on the money.

You are exposing yourself so much with such an announcement! I actually believe you, but your source's credibility is at stake...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, drol said:

You are exposing yourself so much with such an announcement! I actually believe you, but your source's credibility is at stake...

Not at all. Every person at this function knew. Media are all very aware too. People are speculating about his health everywhere on the Twittersphere.

4 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Not at all. Every person at this function knew. Media are all very aware too. People are speculating about his health everywhere on the Twittersphere.

People have been speculating abot Stanley Ho, Lee Teng-hui, Ali Geelani and whoever for years... one thing is pure speculation, another is founded speculation which is actually confirmed in... let's say...a month. Otherwise it's just rumours.

Ulitzer's sources was on the ball about Gerald Kaufman being gravely ill a few Christmases ago (which I tried to back up with vaguely similar sources but someone else was randomly loud about making up a story he was fine). And others two iirc. So watch this space, I think.

• Like 2

I believe it. 

Time will tell.

4 minutes ago, msc said:

Ulitzer's sources was on the ball about Gerald Kaufman being gravely ill a few Christmases ago (which I tried to back up with vaguely similar sources but someone else was randomly loud about making up a story he was fine). And others two iirc. So watch this space, I think.

I believe it in fact.

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Thank you for sharing. 

Do you by any chance have any inside information/gossip even just a sliver on the health of the Duchess of Kent, The Duke of Kent and Princess Alexandra please?

7 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Thank you for sharing. 

Do you by any chance have any inside information/gossip even just a sliver on the health of the Duchess of Kent, The Duke of Kent and Princess Alexandra please?

Greedy guy!

• Haha 4

do you by any chance have some twitter links to give about Philip's health concern ?

14 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

HerehereExpress making suggestions here etc. Just use the search function?

Thanks a lot ! When i use the search fonction it only find some news about his relation with meghan etc, nothing relates to his Health... Maybe in France we Don’t have such accurate Twitter news 

• Like 1

It's shaping up to be another horrible royal anus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Why is everyone here a top level paparazzo with connections to the world elite

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 22/02/2020 at 17:03, Ulitzer95 said:

All I know is that the Queen was pictured on Sunday looking unusually glum, if that's a sign of anything ... 

On 24/02/2020 at 02:22, CoffinLodger said:

All I know is that the Queen was pictured on Sunday looking unusually glum, if that's a sign of anything ... 

She often looks glum.

• Like 1

On 24/02/2020 at 02:22, CoffinLodger said:

Maybe she has bought a nice new black coat and her opportunity to wear it is receding...

• Like 2

On 22/02/2020 at 23:44, roaming_comrade said:

Why is everyone here a top level paparazzo with connections to the world elite

I'm more surprised that no nursing staff, who treat VIPs, finds their way to this website.

Alan Rickman, for instance, looked like a dying man in his last film (released after his death). Everybody around him must have known, yet his death came completely unexpected.

On 25/02/2020 at 14:31, ThePrematureBurial said:

I'm more surprised that no nursing staff, who treat VIPs, finds their way to this website.

Alan Rickman, for instance, looked like a dying man in his last film (released after his death). Everybody around him must have known, yet his death came completely unexpected.

NDA's are a thing and also patient confidentiality.

I work at a hospital and just to get the job after the interview spent two months waiting for my paperwork etc to go through. So unless you don't want a career in nursing/healthcare anymore, then you don't discuss your patients.

Edited by ladyfiona
I'm not a hospital.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ladyfiona said:

NDA's are a thing and also patient confidentiality.

I work as a hospital and just to get the job after the interview spent two months waiting for my paperwork etc to go through. So unless you don't want a career in nursing/healthcare anymore, then you don't discuss your patients.

Also, what we do here....

RLDE05bJtCZK5UiKS8.gif

• Haha 1