BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

It’s low key refreshing that somebody other than Kirk Douglas is #1.

• Like 2

Prince Phillip may be a "Casual Rascist" but I am a grammar nazi.

Fix it please!

On 24/12/2019 at 09:06, DeathClock said:

Looks like a 98 year old who just came out of the hospital that hasn’t had a haircut in a long time.

He will outlive the Queen.

No, he won't

1. He's almost 5 years older

2. He's been in the hospital far more often

3. Her mum made it to 101. 

4. He's a man

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Hozonkai said:

No, he won't

1. He's almost 5 years older

2. He's been in the hospital far more often

3. Her mum made it to 101. 

4. He's a man

While I agree he will die first I don’t see what the Queen Mother’s age has to do with it. The Queen’s father was only 56 and the family before that didn’t live particularly long.

I reckon Prince Phillip will survive this year, although hes on my shadowlist as number 3. I think Kirk Douglas will go this year though. Call it an unpopular opinion but I think he should've stayed at #1 this year. Prince Phillip walked to his car when he left the hospital, must mean the blood transfusions/satanic rituals/whatever tf is keeping him alive must be working.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I think sheer determination will take Philip through another 18 months to reach 100. 

Once Philip goes I give Her Maj 12 months tops.

He is a good contender for this year I'd say. Perhaps makes his 99th birthday but not 100th next year.

I imagine he would not be keen on all the attention and fuss of a 100th birthday anyway. He wants a low key funeral too. 

I think if they die together, they will die happy (Although Charles will be twice as devastated) :rip:

15 hours ago, Miranda lass said:

I think if they die together, they will die happy (Although Charles will be twice as devastated) :rip:

Nah I reckon QE II has another 8-10 years to go, plus she seems to be in great health IMO.

What’s this madness ‘he walked to his car so he’ll live’?

He’s 99 this year and has a dodgy heart and perhaps even another pre-existing medical condition.

I also recall that it has been said that to him living to be 100 would be a personal hell. Rather that willing himself to live to 100 he would probably have rather kicked the bucked years ago. Old age doesn’t suit him, particularly now he’s decrepit. 

I was merely surprised he could walk unaided.He looks like shit but most ,98 year olds look shit.I think he will go this year or next.Health problems are piling up now and he is clearly deteriorating.

• Like 1

Reckon Phil goes this year.

Lizzie will live 110.....

1 hour ago, Windsor said:

What’s this madness ‘he walked to his car so he’ll live’?

He’s 99 this year and has a dodgy heart and perhaps even another pre-existing medical condition.

I also recall that it has been said that to him living to be 100 would be a personal hell. Rather that willing himself to live to 100 he would probably have rather kicked the bucked years ago. Old age doesn’t suit him, particularly now he’s decrepit. 

He walked to his car - this does not mean he will live. My point is that with Kirk Douglas, being the rare age of 104 and being pushed around in a wheelcheer, is more likely IMO to die than Prince Phillip who has remained somewhat active.

I think there is a real chance of him kicking the bucket don't get me wrong, considering I put him at #3 on my list, but I think Kirk should've remained as #1.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Windsor said:

Correct, he has been recorded as saying that, but quite recently I read somewhere that he has had a change of heart and now aspires to reach the ton.

Can't remember the source, but if I find it again I'll post it.

2 hours ago, Big Chungus said:

He walked to his car - this does not mean he will live. My point is that with Kirk Douglas, being the rare age of 104 and being pushed around in a wheelcheer, is more likely IMO to die than Prince Phillip who has remained somewhat active.

I think there is a real chance of him kicking the bucket don't get me wrong, considering I put him at #3 on my list, but I think Kirk should've remained as #1.

True, I dont think anyone on the DeathList reached 104 and lived, although Wouk came very close to reaching it last year.

10 minutes ago, roaming_comrade said:

True, I dont think anyone on the DeathList reached 104 and lived, although Wouk came very close to reaching it last year.

Brooke Astor?

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

Brooke Astor?

I just checked all lists. Only Brooke Astor, Rose Kennedy and Oscar Niemeyer survived the year they turned 104 (Ruby Mohammed had a fake age). Two of those are women (longer life expectancy) and Oscar Niemeyer probably didnt have much of a stressful life designing buildings. My original point (or Big Chungus' point) still stands.

3 hours ago, roaming_comrade said:

I just checked all lists. Only Brooke Astor, Rose Kennedy and Oscar Niemeyer survived the year they turned 104 (Ruby Mohammed had a fake age). Two of those are women (longer life expectancy) and Oscar Niemeyer probably didnt have much of a stressful life designing buildings. My original point (or Big Chungus' point) still stands.

Yeah I was gonna mention that Rose Kennedy lived to 105...

Roberta McCain is going to be 108 next month, although I don't think Deathlist will list her as shes not famous enough on her own merit - although I've put her at #1 on my list.

7 hours ago, Sean said:

I was merely surprised he could walk unaided.He looks like shit but most ,98 year olds look shit.I think he will go this year or next.Health problems are piling up now and he is clearly deteriorating.

True.

I don't even think he has the energy left to **** his ******** anymore.

That must put the lid on things or summat.

1 hour ago, Big Chungus said:

Yeah I was gonna mention that Rose Kennedy lived to 105...

Roberta McCain is going to be 108 next month, although I don't think Deathlist will list her as shes not famous enough on her own merit - although I've put her at #1 on my list.

I checked again and apparently even Rose Kennedy didnt live to 105, she just didnt die the year she turned 104. Brooke astor is truly the only one to live till 105, with Oscar Niemeyer making it to 10 days short of his 105th. Since Douglas' is only turning 104 in December tho he might just barely make it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Toast said:

Correct, he has been recorded as saying that, but quite recently I read somewhere that he has had a change of heart and now aspires to reach the ton.

Are you suggesting he's had a heart transplant?

News to me.

23 hours ago, Toast said:

Ah well. I suppose we might get a decent coin out of it...

• Haha 1

On 31/12/2019 at 19:09, roaming_comrade said:

Prince Phillip may be a "Casual Rascist" but I am a grammar nazi.

Fix it please!

I’ve always wondered about that.

18 hours ago, TheKing said:

I’ve always wondered about that.

Huh? It was because they did a spelling mistake on the deathlist about him.

I always assumed they couldn't decide between racist and Fascist.

• Like 2