BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

Guest Dick

His death will come as a shattering blow to the nation. He has been a deeply loved and respected old man

His death will come as a shattering blow to the nation. He has been a deeply loved and respected old man

Bollocks.

Bollocks.

Not all of the post is bollocks. It's just possible that somebody did indeed deeply love and respect HRH at one time.

regards,

Hein

Bollocks.

Not all of the post is bollocks. It's just possible that somebody did indeed deeply love and respect HRH at one time.

regards,

Hein

Quite right Hein. If you put a full stop after "come" it makes perfect sense.

Well, I'd be sorry to see him go.

Especially as I haven't picked him in any of my teams 10.gif

Well remember getting the chance to see Phil the Greek's Long Wheelbase Land Rover Defender in the Solihull "Special Vehicles" workshops - fine bit of kit. Jolly good show Sir...

He may be pleased to know he has evaded my 50 name list...

Being tweeted at the mo - Sky sources: Police have found human remains in woodland at Sandringham estate.

Being tweeted at the mo - Sky sources: Police have found human remains in woodland at Sandringham estate.

Human remains...sounds like they've been there for a while.

Probably a poacher shot by Phil the Greek.

Probably a poacher shot by Phil the Greek.

Or possibly another another member of the Royal Forums: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044588/Queen-obsessive-Robert-Moores-body-lay-100-yards-Buckingham-Palace-3-YEARS.html .

We haven't heard from whats-her-face for a while...

Hate to dampen the excitement, but from what I've been reading on Twitter and the BBC's report, I'm not convinced it's actually on the estate itself. Or, if it's on estate land, it's a considerable distance from the house

Having said that, that doesn't mean Phil or another batty old toff didn't suddenly decide to take a long walk in the woods at 3 in the morning last night and never came back...

Probably a beater.

More details are coming out:

"A dog walker for the Royal Family of England was shocked on New Year’s Day when they found the remains of a human body just one mile from the Royal Stud and just two miles away from the estate’s main resident.

Queen Elizabeth and the Duke Of Edinburgh were staying at the 20,000-acre property Sandringham Estate property and were notified of the discover on Monday night.

Police told the Telegraph that a “detailed search” was being carried out throughout the woodland in Anmer, just east of Sandringham House.

[snip]

Buckingham Palace has so far distanced themselves from the investigation, refusing to comment on the discover and instead directing members of the press to the local police office handling the investigation.

News of the bodies discovery comes just days after the 90-year-old Duke left Papworth Hospital where he was treated for a blocked artery after being airlifted to the facility on December 23.

Half of the estate is currently let to farm tenants while much of the state remains in use for forestry purposes.

This isn’t the first body to be discovered near a Royal Estate, in October the Daily Telegraph reported on an American body which had been laying exposed to the elements near Buckingham Palace for years.""

Then there is this: "Dear Diary: Prince Philip’s perfectly ghastly Christmas holiday"

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/30/dear-diary-prince-philips-perfectly-ghastly-christmas-holiday/

To quote:

"The Queen insisted on making the trip in a helicopter. Some Punjabi is perched over my heart with a scalpel, and she descends on the building in a damned Sikorsky. That would have been a fine finale. They would have to find someone else to prop next to the Queen on the next hideous set of commemorative plates. Well, there’s one upside to all this nonsense: My heart scare had the BBC newsroom scrambling on Christmas Eve to find black ties. Good, and all it took to get those half-naked lollygaggers to wear some respectable clothes was the near-death of the Duke of Edinburgh."

Guest Guest

you're not implying that prince phikip did it are you? because thats treason which carrioes a death sentence :shoot2:

you're not implying that prince phikip did it are you? because thats treason which carrioes a death sentence :shoot2:

Not his style. Remember - he prefers running them off the road.

• Like 2

the body is lord lucan obviously !!

Guest Antimony

I'm pretty sure that if human remains were found in my garden, the police would have me down the station for a taped interview, lol.

Well then its a good job the D of E is a Mason and therefore untouchable. :flame2:

Razor

Another tweet from sky - Body found on Queen's Sandringham estate identified as that of 17-year-old Alisa Dmitrijeva

Looks remarkably healthy, particularly considering his recent illness. As does his good lady wife.

http://www.news.com....i-1226263582540

Neither of them are a candidate for the main list any time soon.

Edited by Paul Bearer
Topics merged

The Queen returned to London today following her winter stay at Sandringham.

Prince Philip stayed on at Sandringham...

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/the_queen_catches_train_from_king_s_lynn_to_london_after_christmas_break_in_norfolk_1_1202636

LOL - someone just put up this flyer by LaRouche and the Autralian branch of his nutty cult political party, the 'Citizens' Electoral Council" in our lunch room at work for a bit of a laugh.

Glad to know Prince Philip is really the evil conspirator controlling the world through his "Green Fascists"! :lol:

Seriously, though, we are quite fascinated by cultural phenomenon of conspiracy theories at work (like the "faked" moon land, etc) and we were discussing how, in this case, it is the person least likely to have any sympathies towards the Greens that the CEC are sayiong is the mastermind behind theplot. Perhaps therein lies the genius of their little conspiracy theory.

LOL - someone just put up this flyer by LaRouche and the Autralian branch of his nutty cult political party, the 'Citizens' Electoral Council" in our lunch room at work for a bit of a laugh.

Glad to know Prince Philip is really the evil conspirator controlling the world through his "Green Fascists"! :lol:

Seriously, though, we are quite fascinated by cultural phenomenon of conspiracy theories at work (like the "faked" moon land, etc) and we were discussing how, in this case, it is the person least likely to have any sympathies towards the Greens that the CEC are sayiong is the mastermind behind theplot. Perhaps therein lies the genius of their little conspiracy theory.

LaRouche's bastards aren't satisfied with spreading their bullshit around one country?