BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

I would love to look at prince phillips dead balls
I agree.

What do you think they taste like? And Sean you have an ill-fitted hat.

If a tree falls in the middle of the forest and there's no one around to hear it, do you fuck kids?

Ha ha...you can tell the schools are shut and they're all sitting at home with nothing to do!

At least they signed up, unlike some...

I would love to look at prince phillips dead balls

I agree.

What do you think they taste like? And Sean you have an ill-fitted hat.

If a tree falls in the middle of the forest and there's no one around to hear it, do you fuck kids?

Talking to oneself in public used to be, before the arrival of cell phones, a diagnostic of mental illness.

regards,

Hein

Guest Nicholas Saunders-Smith

"">

Here is my phone number, ring me if you wish to debate this further you Nazi bastard.

Shit what's gone on here ?

I can't be arsed reading the whole thread, but I want to know who is the "Nazi bastard" ?

I can't be arsed reading the whole thread, but I want to know who is the "Nazi bastard" ?

I think he means me.

I posted that "talking to oneself in public" remark as a reply to four posts from the same IP address. How that makes me a Nazi bastard I fail to understand.

I think I'll order one of my agents to call that number.

Sieg,

Hein

• Like 3

I think he means me.

I posted that "talking to oneself in public" remark as a reply to four posts from the same IP address. How that makes me a Nazi bastard I fail to understand.

Sieg,

Hein

Then again, you aren't an immature 13 year-old.

• Like 2

I think he means me.

Sieg,

Hein

Cheers th_banana-thumb.gif

I think he means me.

Sieg,

Hein

Perhaps he's a paranoid schizophrenic and your mental illness jibe struck a nerve

I think he means me.

Sieg,

Hein

Careful Hein, he might surround you.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

This is my comment concerning the monarchy, we are at loggerheads here down under, 50% want to stay with HRH and 50% want a republic, considering the self appointed welsh dictatoress we have as a pm there is no way, we will be going down that path.

Guest Guest

May as well let you all know we don't like Charlie or trollop Camilla, so best the crown gets passed to William,but we have to get rid of the Welsh self appointed communist dicator pm, first, won't be far away, elections coming up soon, but who will suceed her is a pom,but he'll be a good pm.

Guest Guest

And he is loyal to the crown, his name is Tony Abbott, he is a christian wherea the Welsh communist is an atheist big difference between the 2, but he will win the election by a landslide, he will reshut our borders, so every tom , dick and harry can't come sailing in on their rickety boats and claim asylum when they aren't refugees, he will get rid of taxes Madam communist has plonked on us, and life will be good again.The Welsh can have her back as far as we care

Who gives a shit? Whether there is King Charles, Queen Elizabeth or Prince Dave Grohl makes not a shred of difference to Mrs Lard of Trowville working her nuts off every day to pay the mortgage.

• Like 2

Problem is, it's quite an expensive business changing the head of state. While it would attract more interest in the country, there's a lot needs changing over, especially as we're going from Queen to King.

If we get Charles, we'll have to go though the whole rigmarole again in 10 years time whereas if we get Wills we'll have a nice long reign (hopefully).

And he is loyal to the crown, his name is Tony Abbott, he is a christian wherea the Welsh communist is an atheist big difference between the 2, but he will win the election by a landslide, he will reshut our borders, so every tom , dick and harry can't come sailing in on their rickety boats and claim asylum when they aren't refugees, he will get rid of taxes Madam communist has plonked on us, and life will be good again.The Welsh can have her back as far as we care

Piss off, bogan.

Has anybody else thought that Gillard sounds SERIOUSLY common?

I mean, even in an Aussie accent, she sounds like she lives in a dustbin with Oscar Grouch.

She would have made the late great Derek Jameson sound like Brian fuggin Sewell.

I would tho.

Edited by Lord Fellatio Nelson
  • Like 2

Guest Guest

I wouldn't :unsure:

I love the Irish me,my mum's side are Irish and they all bang on about hating the royals and what Britain done to Ireland but when me mams aunts come over for a week,where do the cunts visit straight away???? Buckingham Palace and Windsor fucking Castle!!!!! you couldnt make it up??!!!!

I love the Irish me,my mum's side are Irish and they all bang on about hating the royals and what Britain done to Ireland but when me mams aunts come over for a week,where do the cunts visit straight away???? Buckingham Palace and Windsor fucking Castle!!!!! you couldnt make it up??!!!!

Oh you could, rather badly actually....................

Guest SATAN

Old Phil's got a purple eye

Guest Guest

Queen Lizzies got a mean right hook when she's pissed off.I bet old Phils been pinching the servant girls bums again!

Guest Guest

he has emphysema apparantely. anyone know anything about this disease? is it likely to finish him off soon or what?

My grandfather was diagnosed with emphysema in 1950 and lasted until 1970- he did give up smoking though. Any idea how long Prince Philip has had his?