BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

1 minute ago, CoffinLodger said:

It would be enough evidence for Donald Trump to announce it ! 

Edgy.

Bullshit and everyone who believed it should be impaled in a public square to warn future generations. Bunch of cunts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

BBC BREAKING NEWS: A statement has been issued from Buckingham Palace concerning the health of Prince Philip:

13 minutes ago, drol said:

Bullshit and everyone who believed it should be impaled in a public square to warn future generations. Bunch of cunts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well, Elizabeth is going to Castle Balmoral without him, does that mean anything?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/991982/royal-news-the-queen-balmoral-estate-balmoral-caste-prince-charles

I think he might be having a terminal illness and not much time left. Maybe that's why there are rumours floating around.

I think he's 97. Maybe that's why there are rumours floating around.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Well, Elizabeth is going to Castle Balmoral without him, does that mean anything?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/991982/royal-news-the-queen-balmoral-estate-balmoral-caste-prince-charles

I think he might be having a terminal illness and not much time left. Maybe that's why there are rumours floating around.

The Queen going to Balmoral without him means there is no iminent death. If he were circling the drain she would stay put.

• Like 4

True, I'm thinking of weeks/a few months. I mean, he was flown to that christening a week ago, so not completely immobile.

I just feel it's suspicious that so many UK publications simultaneously publish articles on his health.

They were likely capitalising on the rumours. A death hoax spreads around twitter and then Prince Philip starts trending and once concern about Prince Philips health is rising an article reporting on that is likely to receive more clicks than if it was just suddenly released one day about of the blue.  Notice how none told us more than what was already public knowledge.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, gcreptile said:

True, I'm thinking of weeks/a few months. I mean, he was flown to that christening a week ago, so not completely immobile.

I just feel it's suspicious that so many UK publications simultaneously publish articles on his health.

They have doing that since his heart surgery in 2011.

Plus after the Queen had a cold last month there were loads of articles about what happens when she dies.

6 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

so we can consider that he's still alive ? 

He'll be around for years yet...

*waits for obit*

• Haha 1

Will he live to his 100th birthday then?

9 minutes ago, Putin said:

Will he live to his 100th birthday then?

Probably, the Royal family seem to go on forever.

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

They were likely capitalising on the rumours. A death hoax spreads around twitter and then Prince Philip starts trending and once concern about Prince Philips health is rising an article reporting on that is likely to receive more clicks than if it was just suddenly released one day about of the blue.  Notice how none told us more than what was already public knowledge.

The Kid is spot on. 

This is modern "journalism" - it's all about getting clicks.  Online publications can respond instantly to this sort of thing, it's a world away from the old days of print media.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

Yes but we dismissed it based on currently available evidence. Twitter just propagated it without applying critical reasoning. We are a national resouce and should be given a Royal Charter. Who is betting Camilla has a secret account?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

By the looks of it the Queen seems more annoyed that people think she would have went on holiday while Phil the greek was seriously ill rather than the fact they thought he was ill.

32 minutes ago, Deathray said:

By the looks of it the Queen seems more annoyed that people think she would have went on holiday while Phil the greek was seriously ill rather than the fact they thought he was ill.

its the cold reptile blood

Fit as a fiddle, according to the Maily Dail. During all this period of quiet (and worry, like, for example, when he died last month), he's just been living the life of a retired gentleman: sitting by a river, fishing, relaxing and muttering racist jokes to himself. Give him a year off the list next year, I say.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Fit as a fiddle, according to the Maily Dail. During all this period of quiet (and worry, like, for example, when he died last month), he's just been living the life of a retired gentleman: sitting by a river, fishing, relaxing and muttering racist jokes to himself. Give him a year off the list next year, I say.

He can`t be dropped for age and fame reasons.He should just be moved down a bit.

He is now the 4th oldest man alive on the Deathist after Wouk Douglas and de Cuellar.

• Like 1

He is also the 6th oldest living person on the Deathlist.

10 minutes ago, Sean said:

He is also the 6th oldest living person on the Deathist.

Is that our version of the Nerdist?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sean said:

He can`t be dropped for age and fame reasons.He should just be moved down a bit.

He is now the 4th oldest man alive on the Deathist after Wouk Douglas and de Cuellar.

If he dies next year, I will eat my own hair. 

13 minutes ago, Sean said:

He is also the 6th oldest living person on the Deathist.

I thought it was bad enough him being a bit racist, but a deathist? Unforgivable.

EDIT: Oops, msc's already jumped on that one :lol:

• Haha 3