BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

You have to remember about all those stories where staff in hospitals neglect pensioners.

What number of nights in hospital within any 12 month period gets someone a definite listing on the DL?

Yeah but he's not just any pensioner and is not treated in an NHS hospital

Actually I live just down the road from ARI, which is where he's being treated currently. It couldn't be more NHS.

Well they're hardly likely to drag their feet where he's concerned, I think most would agree

Having once worked in the NHS I can assure you they don't drag their feet with patients like this. Patients like auld Phil get the very best care, only the best doctors and consultants work their cases and only ward sisters and senior nurses take care of them. Their NHS experience is very different to that you or I would have.

He'll be going nowhere soon, barring a surprise heart attack or stroke he'll be plodding along and offending all races and religions for at least a decade to come :D

In all honesty, I have no major gripes with my experiences on the NHS, but then I've never been seriously ill :)

Has everyone installed irony filters on their computers?

Do I really have to put an emoticon after every statement that is not meant to be taken at face value? :banghead:

Phil The Greek being hospitalised has taken its toll on Queenie

queen.png

• Like 1

I'll have a look at data we hold on Pope JP2 and see if I can learn what the end game ment in his case.

STOP! I'm soiling myself already! ;-)

I'll have a look at data we hold on Pope JP2 and see if I can learn what the end game ment in his case.

OK, so the harem will be slightly offensive.

Lives to fight another day. He left hospital this morning.

Lives to fight another day. He left hospital this morning.

Yes and he looked great. If I am lucky enough to make it to 91years old then I hope I am even half as active as he is.

OK, so the harem will be slightly offensive.

So three days in hospital in December, four days in June & five days in August. At this rate of decline HRH will be a full time bed blocker in seven months time. JP2's data I've yet to compute but the outline is more complex, rated in days between a stacks of 20 posts and rolling on for over 36 pages will take a whole dinner hour to input.

Guest Guest

Villy Graham and Dom Mintoff have been in and out of hospital in a much more serious condition than Phil but still cling on to life. Dont write old Duky off just yet!

Villy Graham and Dom Mintoff have been in and out of hospital in a much more serious condition than Phil but still cling on to life. Dont write old Duky off just yet!

Dom Mintoff just died so bad example there lol

Villy Graham? Check what you've typed before you post!

Villy Graham is my favourite preacher :-)

Does he preach the teachings of the Vible?

Does he preach the teachings of the Vible?

I guess his favourite version is the Wicked Vible.

Mine however is the Vuggre Alle This Vible of 1651.

regards,

Hein

My own opinion is that Phil the Greek will get to at least 100 years old

As his demise has not the customary write up. Hope our own esteemed Admin is ok in that case?

Also... bless him... but I think our own Prince Philip must be on my list for 2013. Looking awfully frail lately and has constant ill health.

Edited by Paul Bearer
Post moved

As his demise has not the customary write up. Hope our own esteemed Admin is ok in that case?

Also... bless him... but I think our own Prince Philip must be on my list for 2013. Looking awfully frail lately and has constant ill health.

Just to clarify, I believe the first paragraph is referring to DL hit #8, Tony Martin

Just to clarify, I believe the first paragraph is referring to DL hit #8, Tony Martin

Sorry, yes it is... not the gypsy killer :)

Oops! My bad. I thought what with the chookyembra being mentioned in the post, I put it into his thread.

I just thought it would help avoid starting any rumours about the Duke croaking. We'll leave that to Twitter

I just thought it would help avoid starting any rumours about the Duke croaking. We'll leave that to Twitter

yeah no worries mate

Still healthy enough to order the assassination of a nurse, fair play to him.

• Like 1

If Prince Philip did pop off, would the Queen stand down, or will she hold out and try to overtake Victoria

Just looking at Wikipedia she will overtake her on 10th September 2015 and on 26th May 2024 she would become Europe''s longest reigning monarch

I wonder what year the Queen will be making the Deathlist?

she was on my list of possibles this time round altho didnt quite make it. personally i dont think she will ever stand down - could you imagine the upset of a queen camilla

Still healthy enough to order the assassination of a nurse, fair play to him.

ouch! conspiracy theories abound.