BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

LOL - someone just put up this flyer by LaRouche and the Autralian branch of his nutty cult political party, the 'Citizens' Electoral Council" in our lunch room at work for a bit of a laugh.

Glad to know Prince Philip is really the evil conspirator controlling the world through his "Green Fascists"! :lol:

Seriously, though, we are quite fascinated by cultural phenomenon of conspiracy theories at work (like the "faked" moon land, etc) and we were discussing how, in this case, it is the person least likely to have any sympathies towards the Greens that the CEC are sayiong is the mastermind behind theplot. Perhaps therein lies the genius of their little conspiracy theory.

LaRouche's bastards aren't satisfied with spreading their bullshit around one country?

No, they infest Australia too. No one takes them seriously, though. They get a handful of votes per electorate. They poll around the same as the Communist Party do these days.

Prince Phillip for DeathList 2013?

Edited by adrian0719
Post moved from topic "Ideas And Possibilities For 2013"

Prince Phillip for DeathList 2013?

At the moment I think that considering how quickly he came through the heart scare at Christmas and that he looked pretty hale at the wedding, (Joking with Camilla about the evil look Liz gave her!) and considering the excellent medical attention he would receive I think that we will see a longer slow decline and perhaps when he stops appearing in public.

However he will probably prove me wrong and have a massive heart attack during Jessie J's performance at the Jubilee concert.

If 'The Greek' dies, Queenie won't be far behind (hopefully)

• Like 1

It appears he can't use the royal wee. Sorry, couldn't resist the pun.

I hope you get cancer.

• Like 1

Guest Royal Watcher

Let us pray for the Duke of Edinburgh as he fights for his life tonight.I am devastated as someone who has been celebrating this historic weekend. I cannot stop crying nmow

Let us pray for the Duke of Edinburgh as he fights for his life tonight.I am devastated as someone who has been celebrating this historic weekend. I cannot stop crying nmow

Oh FFS!!!!! It's only a fucking bladder infection. I'm also crying, (with laughter at your pathetic post)

Guest Guest

Oh FFS!!!!! It's only a fucking bladder infection. I'm also crying, (with laughter at your pathetic post)

a bladder infection can be fatal in elderly people.it killed pope john paul 2 !

I hope you get cancer.

I will make sure you get it as well

I hope you get cancer.

I will make sure you get it as well

:o

Bugger there's no cash left for a state funeral!

Bladder infection or the old cunt was bladdered at the party ,give him laxatives and let him blow just blow ra fuck up.

The Greeks are in the shit anyway.

He was outside in the cold and in the pissing rain for a few hours. I'd have a bladder infection if I done that.

He was outside in the cold and in the pissing rain for a few hours. I'd have a bladder infection if I done that.

He obviously banged the Queen a bit too hard on Sunday night, frequent sexual activity can cause bladder infections. Get in there Phil!

• Like 1

"Precautionary measure" apparently, which sounds suitably vague.

One wonders what with all the jubilee celebrations and the Olympics coming up whether Prince Phillip's death would actually be announced anyway. Would the Establishment wheel him out a la certain Soviet leaders to keep up appearances? :wheelchair:

......................... frequent sexual activity can cause bladder infections.

Thank fuck for that Lardy, I shall not be getting a bladder infection anytime soon!! :lol:

I cant think of many infections that can be caught AND take hold well within 24 hours, necessitating a fast ambulance ride to hospital ( yeah, even if he is nearly 91) fuck, I dont even think Ebola works that quick.

Its his kidneys starting to fail, I tell ya.

funniest thing I've seen anywhere on the internet this week,fucking brilliant

He obviously banged the Queen a bit too hard on Sunday night, frequent sexual activity can cause bladder infections. Get in there Phil!

I reckon he might have got done "up the Gary" by one of them sailors,they're all gay in the Navy you know?

One wonders what with all the jubilee celebrations and the Olympics coming up whether Prince Phillip's death would actually be announced anyway. Would the Establishment wheel him out a la certain Soviet leaders to keep up appearances? :wheelchair:

I'm convinced they kept Prince Rainier in the fridge for a few days until the Pope's funeral had been got out of the way.

Interesting to me that the Queen was reportedly never going to visit him in hospital, then she surprisingly decides to do so... Maybe things are more serious, even if he appears to be on the mend.

Interesting to me that the Queen was reportedly never going to visit him in hospital, then she surprisingly decides to do so... Maybe things are more serious, even if he appears to be on the mend.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but she has been pretty busy over the last 4 days.

It's likely she didn't have the time to visit until today.