BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

2 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, and those of us who think he'll still be breathing when this thread hits its 200th page are hanging in there too. 

I think one thing that would aid his recovery is taking the wheel of a Range Rover sometime soon <_<

So around Friday afternoon, then?

It'd be sods law if everybody reports that it's good that he's left hospital, then the Palace announces he's returning home to receive palliative care. 

• Confused 1

Got to be odds on for the ton now, but will he make it to the Platinum Jubilee next year? the extra Bank Hol is on the 3rd of June a few days before his 101st.

I've told you already, 1st April 2022. Oh ye of little faith. :P

Speculate on.

Looks like they really wanted him to reach 100, so I think he will. I'm not sure how much further he'll go, though.

25 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

I think one thing that would aid his recovery is taking the wheel of a Range Rover sometime soon <_<

Or a white Fiat Uno.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, ECG said:

Great. Thanks God he's alive and well after a month in the hospital. 

Hopefully in the next days he will totally recover he just needs some rest.

58 minutes ago, ECG said:

Good to see Sumner Redstone back. 

He trolled you all, bunch of inane-tweets posters! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Every newb on this thread who hysterically spawned 40 pages of hourly updates of tabloid-fodder crap:

tenor-1.gif.568f297bcba1807bfc0913f8f03bc8d1.gif

Still, seeing a lot of them now playing Mystic Meg with their fantastic insight of "Ah but he'll go around his centenary" or "ah I think he'll die shortly before 101 now". Ummm – he's nearly a 100 year old man, odds are he will die in the next year or two! Would you like a sticker?

I note that he was largely ignored, but newer users should perhaps listen to folk like @Windsor, who is ace at reading between the lines of what's going on with the Royals by looking at their behaviour/public reaction to ongoing events.

• Like 5

1255864426_ilivedbitch.png.8eccd470df03e7be168a13ec177e95d1.png

11 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Ummm – he's nearly a 100 year old man, odds are he will die in the next year or two! Would you like a sticker?

Yes that's the case. It's not a hard prediction :P

Sexy pictures

1 hour ago, ECG said:

Good to see he looks like his old self again!

(but in this pic it looks like he's gotten a wig. Maybe his hair transplant went wrong)

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Every newb on this thread who hysterically spawned 40 pages of hourly updates of tabloid-fodder crap:

tenor-1.gif.568f297bcba1807bfc0913f8f03bc8d1.gif

Still, seeing a lot of them now playing Mystic Meg with their fantastic insight of "Ah but he'll go around his centenary" or "ah I think he'll die shortly before 101 now". Ummm – he's nearly a 100 year old man, odds are he will die in the next year or two! Would you like a sticker?

I note that he was largely ignored, but newer users should perhaps listen to folk like @Windsor, who is ace at reading between the lines of what's going on with the Royals by looking at their behaviour/public reaction to ongoing events.

If you have something to say to me why don't you just say it directly then? As if you are the arbiter of fucking deathlist wisdom. Fuck off and get off your high horse. The whole fucking point of this forum is to make predictions on when people will die ffs. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Nah, @windsor is a c*nt.

• Haha 2

Just now, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

It's perfectly possible that he could drop dead as soon as he gets home.

I imagine him arriving back home at the palace only to be greeted by a surprise party celebrating his wellness, and drop dead from the shock.

Like all reptiles he was merely hibernating for a few weeks to build up his strength. Liz probably kept the thermostat a bit too low at home. Now it has warmed up outside he can go out and about again. Catch some sun and heat that cold, cold blood. Lizards up and down the country are all starting to do the same. Simple really. 

14 minutes ago, Dia de los Muertos said:

Nah, @windsor is a c*nt.

Dia!  :D  Good to see you.  Don't be a stranger.

he's immortal they'll have to fake his death to make it seem believable