BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

He looks a lot more gaunt and skinny than previous photos but I guess hospital food is best not eating!

Still looks like a walking corpse but can see him making 100 now

• Like 1

Here's one take on what might have happened to Philip while in hospital:

13 minutes ago, Brad252 said:

Here's one take on what might have happened to Philip while in hospital:

Why do you think the police were rounding up young women on Clapham common the other night

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Dia de los Muertos said:

Nah, @windsor is a c*nt.

Communist. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

If you have something to say to me why don't you just say it directly then? As if you are the arbiter of fucking deathlist wisdom. Fuck off and get off your high horse. The whole fucking point of this forum is to make predictions on when people will die ffs. 

I didn’t single you out because you’re nothing special, just one amongst a growing number of non-constructive morons who come on here and talk pure shite.

If you’d like me to say it “directly” to you though, do DM me your full name and address and I’ll be sure to pay you a visit once lockdown restrictions ease, guttermouth. 

52 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I didn’t single you out because you’re nothing special, just one amongst a growing number of non-constructive morons who come on here and talk pure shite.

If you’d like me to say it “directly” to you though, do DM me your full name and address and I’ll be sure to pay you a visit once lockdown restrictions ease, guttermouth. 

Holy shit, this is a online forum for deathlisting not some fucking parliament. I will speak on whatever I like thank you very much and If you don't like it then deal with it. And no, I won't dm you my address. I don't some obese ass man coming to my house to bitch to me about my deathlist predictions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Holy shit, this is a online forum for deathlisting not some fucking parliament. I will speak on whatever I like thank you very much and If you don't like it then deal with it. And no, I won't dm you my address. I don't some obese ass man coming to my house to bitch to me about my deathlist predictions.

Then why did you ask me for it “directly” then? Don’t chew on more than you can swallow. Back-pedalling, again.

Not that I particularly give a flying wallenda what you think I look like but I’m not obese btw. The man in my DP is Alex Salmond, who you’d have heard of if you didn’t live under a rock.

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Then why did you ask me for it “directly” then? Don’t chew on more than you can swallow. Back-pedalling, again.

Not that I particularly give a flying wallenda what you think I look like but I’m not obese btw. The man in my DP is Alex Salmond, who you’d have heard of if you didn’t live under a rock.

I meant address me directly on the forum if you have shit to say about me. Not come to my house. Do you always take shit this literal or are you just being obtuse?

2 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Why do you think the police were rounding up young women on Clapham common the other night

You are so naughty!:D

• Haha 1

Here then.

Palace of Versailles - Wikipedia

Or perhaps more plausibly....

Here.

History of Blarney Castle | Explore Blarney

5 minutes ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

I meant address me directly on the forum if you have shit to say about me. Not come to my house. Do you always take shit this literal or are you just being obtuse?

That’s a big word for you. 

Forum posts are always indirect forms of communication. You were getting very confrontational and what you said was an equivalent of “come say it to my face”. The offer still stands. I will literally come and see you if you wish, or you can back down from trying to be the big man, get back in your box and live with the fact that you’re total pondlife.

4 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Here then.

Palace of Versailles - Wikipedia

Or perhaps more plausibly....

Here.

History of Blarney Castle | Explore Blarney

Shhhh, you’re missing the Super Shiteweight title fight.

• Haha 2

• Haha 9

Sometimes a heck of a lot of sheer will power can get people to milestone birthdays or events. I saw this with an elderly  neighbour were the husband was very sick for over a year but seemed determined to hold on for their 70th wedding anniversary and I think they got a letter from the Queen to mark that? But died 4 days after the anniversary. I don't think Prince Philip reaching his 100th birthday  in June would be an  outlandish  prediction but him reaching the Queens platinum jubilee  next year arguably might be.

He's starting to look like David Rockefeller after his suposed 6th heart transplant.

Left hospital in a wheel chair. That must be a first, they used to drug him up enough so he could walk to the car pretending nothing's wrong. He also looks thin, must have lost a good deal of muscle mass during such a long hospital stay at that age.

8A209583-2A61-4A2C-BE0C-F017D94E7C77.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Seppuku said:

Left hospital in a wheel chair. That must be a first, they used to drug him up enough so he could walk to the car pretending nothing's wrong. He also looks thin, must have lost a good deal of muscle mass during such a long hospital stay at that age.

In the next days he will be able to relax and regain some weight.

He is just tired, because of the lengthy stay in the hospital. Now he will relax.

The previous year he looked again a bit tired when coming out of the hospital but after that he was alright.

Once he dies the real virus will be released/activated ;) :D

On 16/03/2021 at 22:26, Roy_Al said:

In the next days he will be able to relax and regain some weight.

He is just tired, because of the lengthy stay in the hospital. Now he will relax.

The previous year he looked again a bit tired when coming out of the hospital but after that he was alright.

Oh yes he was alright ! Yes everything will be good ! You’re either too optimistic or clearly blind

43 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Oh yes he was alright ! Yes everything will be good ! You’re either too optimistic or clearly blind

Think what you like, but the Queen has looked remarkably perky in recent days.

On 16/03/2021 at 14:38, Beachy Head said:

He looks a lot more gaunt and skinny than previous photos but I guess hospital food is best not eating!

Still looks like a walking corpse but can see him making 100 now

He wouldn't be walking for a while. If ever again.

Is it bad that I only found out about Phil's recent hospital stay from this forum?

I don't watch, read or listen to any news.

The current situation is normal life - I have the attitude / thought if you didn't know what life was like beforehand you wouldn't know anything different. So I've chosen to forget about anything that happened previous to last year.

• Confused 1

I could see into his hospital room. There were no young children to steal blood from.

No satanic rituals. Just him and a Jim Davidson DVD.

13 hours ago, The Stalker said:

I could see into his hospital room. There were no young children to steal blood from.

No satanic rituals. Just him and a Jim Davidson DVD.

2/1  Deathers

16/1 Zorders

• Haha 5