BirdieNumNums

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh

The Queen is as tough as old boots. She'll live to 110.

she will die of pancreatic cancer next september.

sorry i meant to say the duke of edinb will. i know someone who works at the hospital he was in this summer!

Really? That's weird because I know someone who once walked their dog in Hyde Park, and their dog nicked a frisbee off this bloke who once sold a car to Danny Dyer, who once teabagged a girl who went to the same school as Princess Katie. And he said you're a massive twat! So it must be true.

• Like 5

And rather predictably he's back again for another year.

Just saw this from the Daily Mail a few days ago

Basically they seem to be trying to suggest that he shagged Christine Keeler. Or Mandy Rice-Davies. Or someone.

http://www.dailymail...d-30-years.html

The Queen and Prince Philip were in Chelmsford the other day, for god knows what reason.

http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/Hundreds-line-streets-Chelmsford-Queen-Prince/story-21062932-detail/story.html

Flicking through those pics he looks surprisingly upright to me. Okay I know it's only walking round a church, but still.

They must have spent the winter pumping him full of the blood of infants.

Guest Guest

The Queen and Prince Philip were in Chelmsford the other day, for god knows what reason.

http://www.essexchro...tail/story.html

Flicking through those pics he looks surprisingly upright to me. Okay I know it's only walking round a church, but still.

They must have spent the winter pumping him full of the blood of infants.

They say that a full and healthy sex life can prolong your life.So it's a complete mystery how Prince Philip has lived so long... :scratchhead:

Just saw this from the Daily Mail a few days ago

Basically they seem to be trying to suggest that he shagged Christine Keeler. Or Mandy Rice-Davies. Or someone.

http://www.dailymail...d-30-years.html

Well, they would, wouldn't they?

• Like 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27507555_ Has undergone a minor procedure on his right hand.

That link didn't work for me but nevermind.

Also apparently he made a joke towards the staff at a family planning clinic - "At least you're all legitimate".......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/10846574/Prince-Philip-tells-family-planning-clinic-staff-At-least-youre-legitimate.html

Baffling.

Guest Guest

Looks like a very similar wrist 'injury' to the one Keith lemon has. Good to see he's as randy as ever even at his age!

That's our Philly!

I agree he should be good for putting in little silver boxes to be sold to fat 23-39 year old women for spreading on crackers by the end of the year.

I had him down for summer but he still looks a bit too sturdy for that... they must have also spent the winter pumping him full of hormones extracted from pedigree German Shepherds.

http://www.telegraph...lity-event.html

Cracking jokes at disabled people's expense.

This steady increase in DofE stupidity makes me think he's heading for life's exit door by Christmas.

I couldn't detect anything potentially offensive. Not up to his usual standard.

Happy 93rd birthday Philip, wishing you many happy returns you racist, misogynistic cretinous old typically lazy Greek.

Never really understood why people centre around the "Greek" thing so much. His mother was as British as you get, he moved to Britain in 1928, served in our Navy and married Lizzy.

Never really understood why people centre around the "Greek" thing so much. His mother was as British as you get, he moved to Britain in 1928, served in our Navy and married Lizzy

The Greek royals aren't actually Greek at all. They descend from a Danish prince who was invited to be King of Greece, and his wife who was Russian.

Never really understood why people centre around the "Greek" thing so much. His mother was as British as you get, he moved to Britain in 1928, served in our Navy and married Lizzy

The Greek royals aren't actually Greek at all. They descend from a Danish prince who was invited to be King of Greece, and his wife who was Russian.

Just like we invited a bunch of Germans to be monarchs because everyone else was Catholic.

• Like 1

I caught a glimpse of Phil on Channel 4's coverage of Royal Ascot. He really did look his age in the bright sunlight.

I caught a glimpse of Phil on Channel 4's coverage of Royal Ascot. He really did look his age in the bright sunlight.

Leathery?

More like..... a faded wicker laundry basket where the fibers are all flaking out and it's slumping/bulging outward under the weight of the towels.

Off to visit Northern Ireland today. Going to visit a prison with First Minister and Deputy First Minister followed by a trip to the set of Game of Thrones.

I think that there was some negotiation about this trip

"Liz if I have got to eat dinner with bloody McGuiness again I want to see some girls boobies in the afternoon"

• Like 2

Guest Mike Nompiss

What's a rascist, anyway?

Personally, I can't wait until the Greek pops it, because only then will we see stories emerging about the Profumo affair and his possible involvement in it.

Stories about this have been surfacing on a regular basis across the USA over the decades, and if ever a country can create a conspiracy theory, it has to be Uncle Sam.

Having said that he will never die from hard work, as since 1947 when he hit the jackpot by marrying the fragrant princess, he hasn't done a days work.

Wasn't there a sniff of involvement with a singer called Louise Cordet and the actress Pat Kirkwood, although I suppose not at the same time.

• Like 1