On 04/07/2019 at 17:18, runebomme said:

I have played dark souls 1 and 2 as you said it has a steep learning curve but I think they are one of the best games ever made once you get into it 

Have to try and give it another go sometime, still have the save file.

9 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Have to try and give it another go sometime, still have the save file.

you have to learn to roll and upgrade weapons and armor

played the resident evil 2 remake and mr-x is not good for mental health with his footsteps

I think, I've got to play Disco Elysium, and to a lesser extent, The Outer Worlds. I am now deeply in the phase of my life of wanting to play more than I actually can, while having the money to purchase new games.

They just keep piling up. I guess, the time spent on deadpooling doesn't help.

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

I think, I've got to play Disco Elysium, and to a lesser extent, The Outer Worlds. I am now deeply in the phase of my life of wanting to play more than I actually can, while having the money to purchase new games.

Judgement is good for PS4 . Detective game set in Japan.

Always try and play a few click-and-point games around Xmas, and for a guy brought up on LucasArts, I absolutely fucking loved Jenny LeClue

On 14/12/2019 at 22:17, the_engineer said:

Judgement is good for PS4 . Detective game set in Japan.

close to completing dark souls 3 I find it harder than 1 and 2 easily one of the hardest games I have played

killing the angel knights seems to be the answer

Just installed CTGP Revolution for Mario Kart Wii. It's free and gives you access to 200 custom tracks, as well as the ability to play online even though Nintendo shut the servers years ago.

https://www.chadsoft.co.uk

MVIMG_20200305_125439.thumb.jpg.6bb1ba065a9f30f1f42277bdb7279996.jpg

Wouldn't recommend unless you invested time in the original game though. It's very bootleg-y and a right pain in the arse to install.

Is anyone here into R* Games like Red Dead or GTA?

GTA V has just become a cash grab and is full of 12 year olds nowadays so, if you'll believe it, I've actually gone back to playing GTA IV. Feels like less of a grind and more like just a good time. RDR2 is less of a grind and isn't full of 12 y/os but I feel like I've done everything on it. 

23 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Is anyone here into R* Games like Red Dead or GTA?

GTA V has just become a cash grab and is full of 12 year olds nowadays so, if you'll believe it, I've actually gone back to playing GTA IV. Feels like less of a grind and more like just a good time. RDR2 is less of a grind and isn't full of 12 y/os but I feel like I've done everything on it. 

I really liked the story of GTA V compared to GTA IV. 

While I was impressed by the graphics in GTA IV, back in the day on the Xbox 360, the story with this Eastern Europe bloke just never really 'caught' me. Heck, the expansions had a better story. V on the other hand had a pretty interesting story which mainly had to do with controlling 3 characters. 

Red Dead... The first game was fun and had a lot of entertaining missions and storylines. The newer one felt like a grind. Waaaaaay too much riding your horse for 30 mins, shoot stuff, ride your way back. I know it's the Old West but the pace was too slow and the shooting mechanics aren't the best.

Online, can't say much there. Played V a bit with some of my friends and I just felt too old for what was going on. Never touched Red Dead Online. Sad that it has turned into a cash grab but what do you expect in these times and ages.

Really want to get MK11. Now with the new Aftermath update

Is anyone getting Cyberpunk 2077?

On 08/06/2020 at 13:55, Putin said:

Really want to get MK11. Now with the new Aftermath update

the roboCop and terminator intros look cool

• Like 1

On 13/06/2020 at 12:59, runebomme said:

resident evil 7 is wow 

RE2 remake is great, especially if you grew up  playing the original. RE3 remake not as much it's too short but fun while it lasts.

RE8 looks interesting aswell.

Just started playing the Blair witch for PS4 not bad so far . 

Sony still haven't released a price for the PS5 which usually means it's expensive. I've heard they will release two editions, digital and non digital. Digital means you can only buy the digital editions from ps store online it has no disc drive . No doubt the non-digital edition will be more expensive which is the one I want.

I never buy new consoles straight away anyway I give it at least 18 months for a good library of games to build up and a price drop .I bought an xbox 360 on launch day it broke after 8 months  and the replacement last roughly a year. The third one still going strong to this day. 

20 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

RE2 remake is great, especially if you grew up  playing the original. RE3 remake not as much it's too short but fun while it lasts.

RE8 looks interesting aswell.

most recently I played resident evil zero and resident evil remake they are on the same disc on ps4

I liked the resident evil remake but resident evil zero did not quite work for me

this is the first time I heard of RE8

I played the re2 back in the day I don't think I bother with re3 remake as I did not like the original

56 minutes ago, GWB_ said:

NBA2K21

what he said

I, as part of my regular trio, have now played over 1,100 games of CoD Warzone (cheers, lockdown). I’ve dropped into Verdansk so many times that it’s an absolute wonder I’m still so toss at it.

Danganronpa. Quite interesting.

On 14/12/2019 at 22:07, gcreptile said:

I bought Disco Elysium a couple of weeks ago at a GOG sale, and finished it today. RPG / Adventure game right up my alley. Lots of political-philosophic talk, neat skill system, weird sense of humour.

Doesn't overstay its welcome.

I also started the Outer Worlds a couple of months ago, but with these bigger open world games (even though it's not THAT open) , you know how it is, things always come up, and you end up taking breaks. It's slightly underwhelming in that I usually expect the absolute best of that company(Obsidian). And the game is "only" good. A notable drop in quality if you compare it to Fallout 4, which I've been playing here and there in the past half year.

I have had to change my Facebook profile picture from one of me and my cat to one of me and my wife and daughter because (don't laugh). My wife and daughter both play ACNH and kept encouraging me to play so the bought me a second hand Switch and ACNH for Christmas. My wife then sent me a link for an ACNH FB group so it is easy to swap villagers but then I kept getting friend requests from ladies I did not know, not the usual sort but slightly older ladies. At first I assumed they were scammers and just ignored them but then realised they were members of the FB group. 

• Haha 1

Got Paper Mario Origami King for my birthday, and am playing it now. Interesting story thus far 

• Like 1