Celine Dion cancels show on doctors orders.

http://www.suntimes....ors-orders.html

I wish her doctor would order her to quit

how many milking it retirement tours as she had ?? lol

Celine Dion's husband René Angélil has undergone surgery to remove a tumour from his throat.

Celine Dion's husband René Angélil has undergone surgery to remove a tumour from his throat.

We can now live in hope that Celine Dion herself undergoes surgery to remove her entire head.

• Like 1

So Celine Dion's husband beat throat cancer once but is suffering a recurrence? It's all coming back to him now....

• Like 2

So Celine Dion's husband beat throat cancer once but is suffering a recurrence? It's all coming back to him now....

Regardless of how they cope with the recurrence, everything will be alright....if his heart goes on......

I'll get my coat...............

Regardless of how they cope with the recurrence, everything will be alright....if his heart goes on......

I'll get my coat...............

You should think twice before posting such comments

• Like 1

Guest Howard

This is 1 celeb I would not mind seeing die

Who, her husband, since when was he a celeb?

Isn't his claim to fame being her manager?

Isn't his claim to fame being her manager?

Sort of, but also famous for being famous and famous for being ill. I mean, I love his sort and duly reward any Deathracer minded to pick 'em, but purists find the likes of him too marginal to count as proper famous.

Her husband is apparantly doing a bit better;

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/celine-dion-husband-rene-champ-battling-throat-cancer/story?id=31216247

Pretty mean (and funny) first comment there.

Too slow, deleted :(

Her husband is apparantly doing a bit better;

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/celine-dion-husband-rene-champ-battling-throat-cancer/story?id=31216247

Pretty mean (and funny) first comment there.

Too slow, deleted :(

That bit about spending time with her 73 year husband being "not hard"...so the chemo's done for their sex life, then?

I'll get me coat.

• Like 1

Celine Dion staying in Boston for a month so that her husband can be treated there:

http://www.bostonherald.com/inside_track/the_inside_track/2015/06/celine_dion_to_hunker_down_in_boston

My HPDP team is relying on that month being unproductive.

• Like 1

That's a bit sad... Not so much because of the old man, but I didn't know they had such young children. Twins aged 4 who will never see their father setting an example for them. At least it seems that it's only a question of time.

Hmm

Could easily be this year from the sound of things, might breath some belated life into my moribund dead pool teams.

That's a bit sad... Not so much because of the old man, but I didn't know they had such young children. Twins aged 4 who will never see their father setting an example for them. At least it seems that it's only a question of time.

Very sad.He must have been 68 when they were born.At that point he had already had cancer once and had serious heart problems.Seems a bit selfish.I know some people say oh I can have a child at 70 and might live until they are 30 and hey you can get hit by a truck tomorrow and have kids at 20 but surely they must at the time have had high suspicions the kids would grow up without a father.It is awful also that the Doctor`s can`t give him some sort of time frame.I mean it is not an exact science predicting when someone is going to die (we should know) but surely if you are an oncologist you have substantial knowledge of the type of cancer and the other factors that determine prognosis such as age and pre existing medical historyyou must have a pretty clear indication as to whether its a week 2 weeks 10 weeks or 20.I mean yes it isn`t going to be 100% reliable but having a time frame gives you something to work with and helps brace yourself for the inevitable.Even if it was wrong either way you wouldn`t sue them for it.

• Like 1

Very sad.He must have been 68 when they were born.At that point he had already had cancer once and had serious heart problems.Seems a bit selfish.I know some people say oh I can have a child at 70 and might live until they are 30 and hey you can get hit by a truck tomorrow and have kids at 20 but surely they must at the time have had high suspicions the kids would grow up without a father.It is awful also that the Doctor`s can`t give him some sort of time frame.I mean it is not an exact science predicting when someone is going to die (we should know) but surely if you are an oncologist you have substantial knowledge of the type of cancer and the other factors that determine prognosis such as age and pre existing medical historyyou must have a pretty clear indication as to whether its a week 2 weeks 10 weeks or 20.I mean yes it isn`t going to be 100% reliable but having a time frame gives you something to work with and helps brace yourself for the inevitable.Even if it was wrong either way you wouldn`t sue them for it.

Yeah, the sueing is part of the problem though, people say they won't, then they change their minds, especially in America and especially when lawyers ring them.

• Like 1