Celine Dionne is really not doing well, I don't care what they say, it sure looks like an eating disorder to me!  I think she should be on next year's Deathlist, if she lives that long!  https://topradio.ro/sad-she-got-really-sick-celine-dion-has-lost-a-lot-of-weight-and-is-paralyzed-of-pain/?fbclid=IwAR1l7oYwdysfqDC5aiRRNjaH4No62tsVBwXw4hMjJj-LxPkYKj5AHYTopps

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, chiesa52 said:

Celine Dionne is really not doing well, I don't care what they say, it sure looks like an eating disorder to me!  I think she should be on next year's Deathlist, if she lives that long!  https://topradio.ro/sad-she-got-really-sick-celine-dion-has-lost-a-lot-of-weight-and-is-paralyzed-of-pain/?fbclid=IwAR1l7oYwdysfqDC5aiRRNjaH4No62tsVBwXw4hMjJj-LxPkYKj5AHYTopps

She looks like. AIDS patient. 

• Like 2

On 07/02/2022 at 02:24, TheCemetaryMan said:

She looks like. AIDS patient. 

She looks like a 20th century AIDS patient, these days they're all running marathons, adopting kids and taking out large mortgages! 

Celine Dion's tour still hasn't been resumed. Her doctor says that she does not have AIDS or cancer, but muscle cramps and digestive problems which also cause her weight loss:

https://www.femmeactuelle.fr/actu/news-actu/celine-dion-malade-son-medecin-leve-le-voile-sur-son-veritable-mal-etre-2144575

• Like 2

On 15/11/2022 at 09:06, gcreptile said:

Her doctor says that she does not have AIDS or cancer, but muscle cramps and digestive problems which also cause her weight loss:

Both potential symptoms of an eating disorder.

• Like 1

Just posted an Instagram video in which she cancels a few of her 2023 show and postpone the other in 2024. I have tickets and was supposed to see her in 2020. It’s been 4 years now. 

"Medical research shows that some people with SPS have antibodies to amphiphysin, a protein involved in transmitting signals from one neuron to another. 

According to clinical trials, individuals with these antibodies may develop some cancers. They include: 

- Breast cancer

- Lung cancer

- Colon cancer"

And the FAQ's at the end of the article took a very grim turn:

Can stiff person syndrome kill you?

Stiff person syndrome can cause death. It is possible to die alone, frozen, and unable to move or call for help.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I doubt very much she’s in any immediate danger - she’s only 54, after all - but she’s clearly not destined to make old bones and she’ll become increasingly reclusive.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thadee said:

She announces she has stiff-person syndrome, life expectancy from 6 to 28 years from the onset of the condition.  https://ameripharmaspecialty.com/stiff-person-syndrome-causes-symptoms-and-treatment/

It sucks to hear that this is a terminal condition, but for her sake, perhaps she still has a couple of decades left, who knows.  I actually think she looks much better in the Instagram video than she did in pictures from January 2022 and in pictures from before that, even.  She clearly looks less gaunt, and her face looks more "full."  Perhaps after she got diagnosed, treatments have helped.  She doesn't look like she's someone whose death could be imminent, and she kind of did look like that recently, at least to me.  

• Like 2

Yes i don’t think she’s in immediate danger. We’ll see when she approaches 70. 

I am so happy that this Celine Dion thread is tagged as "celine dion" and "Celine Dion" otherwise I wouldn't get what this thread is all about.

:rolleyes:

• Haha 7

Stiff Person Syndrome - a condition I have never had watching Celine Dion. ;)

8 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

I was supposed to see her… it’s been 4 years since I got the tickets, I already saw her once but I doubt I ever gonna see her again… 

poor woman 

does she deserve a top 50 place next year ? 

• Sad 1

Either things are much worse for her or they've just decided that it's not fair on people to cotinuously postpone dates 

7 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Either things are much worse for her or they've just decided that it's not fair on people to cotinuously postpone dates 

Both I think 

On 08/12/2022 at 11:30, ThereWillBeDeaths7 said:

It is possible to die alone, frozen, and unable to move or call for help.

Appropriately sounds like the end of Titanic.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Maybe they have decided its not fair for people to have to attend Celine Dion concerts

• Haha 6

(ignore post it was wrong person)

• Like 1
  • Sad 3